It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Outbreak: SEE for Yourself (SlideShow)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

So you have a picture of a sign that says ebola is real...........

And you think that is some sort of proof?

You sir are delusional.......

And just like many other people, yeah its not going to bother you, until ignorance like yours causes it to get to the point where its hitting people close to you.......

And then youll be wonder HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN........

(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin

*Post removed by Staff*

*snip*

Question: Ebola has been around for decades, centuries, whatever; and people have been traveling back and forth, from Africa to the US, for decades; so then, how is it possible that it's just NOW arriving in the U.S., and other places around the world????

Question: How do people with Ebola, end up dying? What happens, when a person is infected with the Ebola virus? Does a person get "flu-like symptoms"? Is it like the cold or pneumonia? Does it have anything to do with "respiratory illnesses"?

I ask because you said: I'm "narrow minded".

Now, show me how wide your mind is.

BTW: what's your M.O.S.? And don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about, either.
edit on 10/15/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/15/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

(post by ImDaMan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Ebola has been around for decades, centuries, whatever; and people have been traveling back and forth, from Africa to the US, for decades; so then, how is it possible that it's just NOW arriving in the U.S., and other places around the world????

Because up till recently when there was a small outbreak they contained it by isolating infected, disposing of them properly with the proper equipment......

Villagers often knowing how deadly it was, would take matters into their own hands and burn the bodies, and the homes of anyone infected and simply walking away from it taking nothing .

This outbreak was different because the number of infected was vastly greater then their ability to contain it without help, they werent given the help they needed when they asked for it........

You say you did your research but you cant answer these questions? It shouldnt be hard to find the answers to these even if you only did an ATS search.....

Question: How do people with Ebola, end up dying?

This has been discussed ad nauseum on ATS , how have you missed it? and were suppose to take YOUR word that this is fake and youve done all the due diligence , and you cant answer these questions?

educate yourself

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Do you always live your life in fear? Ebola, terrorist, uuuuuuhm you're own shadow....

Who says im living my life in fear? you make a lot of accusations in that post......

I live and work in DFW, If I was living in fear, I wouldnt be flying out tomorrow on Delta from DFW to visit family up north.....

Don't worry, i won't be wondering how it happened, i'm praying that it happens. LITERALLY. I really, really, really HOPE Ebola is REAL! Like LITERALLY! I'm hoping this is IT. Wipe out mankind!

You are sick, or youre trolling.......either way its disgusting

Again, go onto the Threads here on ATS about the nurses who have caught this thing, and try saying its fake....I dare you, if you are so sure about this and want to get the word out, then have the courage of your convictions and go try to tell THOSE people, many with family members in the area, or who know people that work in the hospitals around here, that EBOLA ISNT REAL......

You wont.....

edit on 10/15/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMaskWhy do you keep repeating everything the media says? All i hear are stories that don't line up with reality. So, let's take a look at REALITY!

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE BODY ONCE INFECTION OCCURS?

Once the Ebola virus makes its way into the body, it gets in the body's cells and replicates itself. "Then it comes bursting out of our cells and produces this protein that wreaks havoc," Bhadelia explained. The protein is called ebolavirus glycoprotein, and attaches to the cells on the inside of the blood vessels. This increases permeability of the blood vessels -- leading to blood leaking out of the vessels. "The virus causes derangement in the body's ability to coagulate and thicken the blood," she said. Even people who don't show hemorrhagic symptoms will experience this leaking of blood from the vessels -- which can eventually lead to shock and, ultimately, death.

The Ebola virus is also a master of evading the body's natural defenses: It blocks the signaling to cells called neutrophils, which are white blood cells that are in charge of raising the alarm for the immune system to come and attack. In fact, Ebola will infect immune cells and travel in those cells to other parts of the body -- including the liver, kidney, spleen and brain.

Each time one of the cells is infected with the Ebola virus and bursts, spilling out its contents, the damage and presence of the virus particles activates molecules called cytokines. In a healthy body, these cytokines are responsible for provoking an inflammatory response so that the body knows it's being attacked. But in the case of an Ebola patient, "it's such an overwhelming release [of cytokines], that's what's causing the flu-like symptoms" that are the first sign of Ebola, Bhadelia said.

This is interesting, tho'.

It's transmitted through exposure to an animal that carries the virus (such as a bat or primate)
REally????

Ebola-infected nurse's dog Bentley is 'safe,' 'wagging his tail'

The dog owned by Nina Pham, the Texas nurse who was the first person known to be infected with Ebola in the U.S., is quarantined and doing well, animal officials say.
Thank God, the dog is safe. [[[/endsarcasm]]]

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

........animals are asymptomatic........meaning they can have and transmit the virus w out being symptomatic......

do you even research what youre talking about?

What does any of that post have to do with anything, or even lend any credence to your claim that its a fake?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
you would think it was in everyones interest to just stop outgoing flights from the areas with ebola

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin
a reply to: badgerprints

I have friends in West Africa. I can assure you, the Ebola outbreak is real. If you want to be angry about something, be angry at the complete ineptitude of our government and the CDC. Together, through their bumbling ineptitude, they have allowed the Ebola virus to take root in the US.

I'm pretty sure that this is the direction my previous posts were headed.
Maybe a miscommunication has occurred here but yes, I believe the outbreak is real.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join