It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implantable Microchips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Does anybody know of a good information source regarding the uses of implantable microchips?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, I found this site:

www.networkusa.org...

This FAQ deals only with microchip units, referred to herein as "individual microchip devices," which can be used to store, record, or transmit information uniquely associated with an individual item, animal, or human. Generally, these fall under the classification of "Radio Frequency Identification" (RFID) and "Electronic Article Surveillance" (EAS) devices.
There are basically three categories of individual microchip RFID/EAS devices available today; they are: 1) implantable microchip capsules which are either injected or surgically imbedded subdermally for permanent applications; 2) insertable microchip capsules which may be introduced into body cavities or swallowed for temporary requirements; and, 3) attachable devices that can be either worn, carried, or attached to an individual or item for applications where only intermittent use is needed.

It was hard to find. I put "implantable microchips" into Google and clicked submit.

Seriously though, I am sure you can find many more sites like this one with a bit of work on your part. Much better that posting a simple one sentence post here.

May I also suggest this as a good tool.

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
thanks! i appreciate the info

join