It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse 'killed 38 patients she found annoying'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I think we need to address the real problem. Snobby disrespecting patients. My girlfriend is a nurse and I know plenty of her friends. I have visited her at her rehabilitation clinic. Some of the patients there are extremely rude to the nurses that are trying to help them.

There is nothing worse than an ungrateful person. These people died and their misery is over, these nurses have deal with the 1000 snobs. Treat your nurse with respect and you might just get taken care of.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987
I think we need to address the real problem. Snobby disrespecting patients. My girlfriend is a nurse and I know plenty of her friends. I have visited her at her rehabilitation clinic. Some of the patients there are extremely rude to the nurses that are trying to help them.

There is nothing worse than an ungrateful person. These people died and their misery is over, these nurses have deal with the 1000 snobs. Treat your nurse with respect and you might just get taken care of.

The hell? Seriously whats up with this line of thinking?

People come in there sick , in pain, uncomfortable, some potentially life threatening, they arent there for a damn retreat, they are there because somethign is wrong.......you cant expect them to be in a good mood.

Its not the patients fault......thats like blaming the victim for the rape......

Jesus whats wrong with people

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Negative. They were killed because they disrespected the nurse. The patient in question was there for a minor problem.

I always look at both sides and this seems most logical. She decided to punish them instead of just taking the abuse that so many nurses endure on a daily. Step outside your shell and look at other peoples point of view.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Please do some research before jumping to conclusions. m.nursingtimes.net...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Treat your nurse with respect and
you might just get taken care of.

might ? ?
They get paid not out of respect but by fulfilling their job duties.
An investigation is called for asp!
Psychopaths should not be employed but in an institution.

~

edit on 14/10/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Also found this info:
La donna, inoltre, avrebbe posato accanto ai corpi di alcuni pazienti morti (per questo deve rispondere anche di vilipendio di cadavere). Un rito macabro che sarebbe stato confermato da una sua collega, che agli investigatori ha ammesso di aver scattato una delle foto proprio su richiesta della 42enne.

The woman posed next to the dead bodies (and so she must also respond to the accusation of "disrispecting" a dead body) A macabre ritual that seems to have been confirmed as true by one of her coworkers, that admitted to the investigators she took some of those pictures when asked by the 42 year old (Daniela)

here is the article, in italian of course
www.liberoquotidiano.it...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

Rubbish....
Every home I have worked in want them to stay alive as long as possible because they get paid.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

No excuse for murder.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

No excuse for murder.

What if its for profit?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
People holding such responsibility should certainly be subject to psychological testing, at least yearly.

A few miles from here, a GP was caught after years of filming 'intimate' examinations of women using a camera watch. I am certain the guy was a locum at my surgery also and I recall being 'examined' intimately and left sitting there for a few minutes, when I went there suffering from anaemia, he said he needed to do a ''thorough'' check.

Another time, after an operation putting wires in my wrist, I was given something intravenously by a nurse that paralysed me within moments and caused a week in ICU. They didn't even have it on the reports that I was given anything or even seen by a nurse.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

patients aren't slaves or robots you know, just because a nurse is doing their job doesn't mean the patients have to keep quiet, be always happy and accept everything the nurse does blindly, and from what i've seen after dealing with nurses every day for 13 years i'll tell you this, never trust any nurse even the good ones because more often than not they will take advantage of you, will slack off, ignore you, expect you to act as if you owe them everything, call you a liar, forget things, become careless and harass you for asking them to do basic things not within their plan.

patients lives do not revolve around nurses and such arrogance regarding their job is uncalled for, they aren't god nor are they great people, they are normal humans without any special abilities, anyone can be a nurse.

not to hate on nurses but they don't have a reason to care for you except a paycheck so why should you trust them completely especially when your life is involved? as long as they do their job without treating patients less than human and understand that like with any job you have to deal with complaints and problems or you quit, then it's all good but if not well find a new job where people's lives are not in your hands, because you can't be relied upon to do your job.

i don't see you being grateful to who build your pc, car, house, light bulbs to who provides your electricity, food, clothes or water so what makes a nurse so much better? what makes you any better than "ungrateful patients"?

if anything your life or simply pain is even more to voice concern over than an inanimate object or a box of doughnuts so i'd think a patient has an even greater right to complain to a nurse about whatever and demand things than any customer who bought any consumer product

respect is not given, you earn it through effort and communication with others and to expect or even demand respect just because what you do or who you are is plain arrogance.

who is anyone to threaten others or hold lives hostage just so they can receive the treatment they prefer from them?

just because someone complains doesn't make them ungrateful, and if you don't like complaints or demands then you should quit because a nurse deals with humans not machines.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well, just to throw this out there but, doctor and many in responsible positions, and especially elites, judges, leaders, and corporate heads, royal families, are often the more ancient version of satanic and they murder, often horribly and even close family. They often use fall guys as well. ie that nurse could be thrown to the wolves to cover for a satanic doctor for example. The more power you have, perks from the other satanists ie police, judges, politicians etc, the more they'd just set someone up.

So even in this one, and even if its cut and dried, have to say, I don't believe I know for sure what happened or even if she's the only killer, or even a killer. I don't know, just know the way the world is and therefore everything like this is suspect.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: badgerprints
You think that's bad?
Look at the death rate for people shortly after they go onto hospice care.
Killing is big business and there are large numbers of doctors and caregivers who make a living doing what that psycho did.

Not without needless Dr visits, tests and examinations, unneeded prescribed pharmaceutical junk and draining their bank accounts on other BS first.

Then, they hand em off to the morticians and funeral homes for the final financial Coup de grâce.
edit on 14-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
With stories like this, it is no wonder so many Westerners have Luddite views on modern medicine, and paranoid sentiments with government healthcare.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

My wife is also a nurse. She does what she does beause she has compassion for the sick.

It is, in some, a spiritual calling. The actions of the nurse in question illustrate the abuses anyone would get from a trusted individual.

Be they a teacher, priest, nurse, doctor, etc.

I suppose you think spitting in someone's food by restaurant staff is also appropriate if you aren't a big tipper.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Cocaine makes one into a serial killer? Top couple are all from Columbia.... Very weird.

This is downright infuriating too.

"Child-murderer and rapist, known as "The Monster of the Andes". Targeted young girls, between the ages of 8 and 12. Arrested in 1980 and convicted in 1983 of killing 110 young girls but confessed to killing 300, exact total unknown. TextThough he may be the most prolific serial killer of the 20th century, he was released in 1998. Current whereabouts unknown.[4]"

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Negative. They were killed because they disrespected the nurse. The patient in question was there for a minor problem.

I always look at both sides and this seems most logical. She decided to punish them instead of just taking the abuse that so many nurses endure on a daily. Step outside your shell and look at other peoples point of view.

It doesnt matter if she felt disrespected or not........How can you even make excuses for this seriously?

She feels that, that many people disrespected her and it reflects her murder count? Obviously shes the problem.....

I mean she is a murderer after all......

Your defense of this is mind boggling

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If someone feels that being treated rudely is an excuse for endangering or outright killing someone in their care, then they should NOT be in a healthcare position. Almost every profession dealing with the public requires that you deal with the inevitable and multitudinous difficult customers. Actually, almost EVERY employment position will require you to deal with a difficult & disrespectful customer, coworker, or (especially) supervisor. If I could dispatch every person that disrespected and treated me like carp for no good reason, in my employment experiences there would be at least 25 years of murdered individuals in my history.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Kill her slow and on live television. Show the rest what happens to monsters. I think a cell with nothing to eat and a pistol with one round will be just what the doctor ordered. I'm all for vengeance. I'm all for justice. I'm all for destroying demons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join