It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They've Done It. They're Using Ebola for Political Campaign Ads.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What a bunch of horse puckey.
If the left and this administration were so worried about the CDC budget, they could have done something about it.
Buuuutttt.....
Obama was just telling us week before last that ebola wouldn't come here.
Nothing to worry about.
No sweat.

Now it's "Republicans caused EBOLA"

That's right along with all of the "EBOLA is RACIST" crap.

Next we'll hear how "Republicans created Ebola to kill Democrats".

I guess that's a good thing, follow the logic and Republicans must be immune to Ebola.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Time for Democrats to re-take the House !!

Time for Democrats to get a higher majority in the Senate !!

Go for it !!

3 weeks till elections.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I’m saying that real life proves your basic philosophy is flawed.

We could argue ad infinitum but when reality proves who is wrong and who is right and you still deny what is clear and convincing then perhaps one needs to look in to their own heart.

I'm all for saving money our taxes make up but it has to be done wisely.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yes and they are using the Ebola scare to sell Glenn 20 too! I have just seen adds for Glen 20 and I have not seen those for years. What a crack up. I think I would want to use something more powerful than that.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Save me, Obamacare!

2nd

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus
Well here in Wisconsin, Mary Burke's ads say our state is "dead last" in midwest for job creation; while Governor Walker's ads say we are "third in the midwest" for job creation. Can they both be correct? I suppose that would depend on the numbers used, to come to that decision.

ETA: Mary Burke is the Democrat runner for Governor.
edit on 13-10-2014 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Psssst...

Writing in USA Today in 2010, Alison Young reported that “The Obama administration has quietly scrapped plans to enact sweeping new federal quarantine regulations that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) touted four years ago as critical to protecting Americans from dangerous diseases spread by travelers.”

In 2010 Obama Administration Nixed CDC Quarantine Regulations Aimed At Preventing An Ebola Outbreak

Hmmm

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, I was waiting for that to show up, or I was going post it myself.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltdan08
Save me, Obamacare!

2nd

ROFLMAO,,,,,,

Right like,,,,,,

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: beezzer

Who is president?

Who is in charge?

I get so tired of Obama taking credit for anything remotely good.

Yet blaming Bush or republicans for anything bad.

The cuts started when Bush was in office so yes he gets blamed as well.

Please,,,, Who's Been In Charge of The United States of America for the last 6 years,,, Bugs Bunny!
Find a New Story Line!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You can’t have your cake and eat it too folks.

You’ll have run your mouths over and over about this GOP philosophy of cut taxes so when the money ain't there for stuff like Ebola IT’S YOUR FAULT!

Man up and admit your philosophy has failed.

Let's see,,,, who's the President mentioned here,,,,, and who's administration is this,,,,,,Obama that's Who's!

Apr 10, 2013 (CIDRAP News) – The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) takes a hit of about $270 million in the Obama administration's proposed fiscal year 2014 budget, including significant cuts to biodefense and emergency preparedness programs, officials revealed today.

CDC Director Tom Frieden, MD, speaking at a Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) press conference, said the "overall program budget would come down by about $270 million" under the budget proposal, compared with spending in fiscal year 2012.

Link

edit on 13-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64
Yes and they are using the Ebola scare to sell Glenn 20 too! I have just seen adds for Glen 20 and I have not seen those for years. What a crack up. I think I would want to use something more powerful than that.

True, true, did you see the MSNBC interview they had with Embols to try and save their Rating and Obama.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Look at the numbers. Instead of all these mystical 'cuts, what we see is a growth in spending under Republican control that gradually leveled off once Presdient Barack Hussein Obama and a veto proof Democrat congress came to town.

You see any major cuts there, except the proposed one in 2015...that came from President Obama's proposed budget?

The Dem's Latest Big Lie : "Ebola Outbreak Is Due To GOP Cuts'

It must be Obama's fault. Why else would Progressives say it wasn't?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

So we have currently spent way more in this administration than the last administration, despite GOP cuts?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Are you thinking the GHP spending is all for the CDC?

Link: downsizinggovernment.org

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Wow their budget is almost twice the entire GDP of my home nation (Fiji) but they couldn't find the money to move the patient to the same first class facilities the two doctors who were flown back from Africa were treated in and where the staff were not infected? I think they simply underestimated the Ebola virus and thought a regular hospital could handle it. Now they are looking for someone to blame but how much does common sense really cost?

There are plenty of measures that could have been taken that don't cost billions or even millions of dollars. I feel the biggest problem is they didn't take Ebola seriously and believe what has happened could never happen in America, their comments prior to this happening reflect that.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

So we have currently spent way more in this administration than the last administration, despite GOP cuts?

I don't know.

Who exactly can we trust these days anyway.

I'm looking for the actual budget details that outline the actual Ebola spending (if any even exists).

And, looking for details about costs for cures/vaccines for Ebola.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

Are you thinking the GHP spending is all for the CDC?

I have no idea what that chart is supposed to tell us.

What is the Ebola indications there?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
My questions are will the nurse get Zmapp that they don't have? And what is this work compensation claim gonna look like?

I also think the video posted in the op is gonna be super effective.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
ok here it is:

link

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join