It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIDRAP: "We Believe There Is Scientific Evidence Ebola Has The Potential To Be Airborne"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
a reply to: Domo1

ELE

Extinction Level Event

Ugh, I usually Google. Thanks Val. Nice to see you around again btw (that means by the way).

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

ELE

Extinction Level Event

then it would have to be planned….

Not necessarily, but they knew it was airborn long ago. Damage control by the CDC went into immediate effect when they saw how potentially devastating it could be to Avoid panic and keep commerce running at all cost. Frightened people don't spend money!!

www.realfarmacy.com...
edit on 13-10-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: tetra50

ELE

Extinction Level Event

then it would have to be planned….

Not necessarily, but they knew it was airborn long ago. Damage control by the CDC went into immediate effect when they saw how potentially devastating it could be to Avoid panic and keep commerce running at all cost. Frightened people don't spend money!!

www.realfarmacy.com...

good point.
but as i said in another thread, once you can sneeze it, it's airborne, and as docs they know that, and always did.
tetra

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

What prompted me to write this post was the conflicting statements we are getting from not only different media outlets but also different scientific bodies, such as the WHO and CDC which have made different statements on the airborne potential of this disease.

I thought it might be good to get the opinion of another scientific body who was less likely to be swayed by politics, one that seems somewhat credible.

As for the corporate controlled media, most do not have a scientific background (there are a few exceptions like Miles O'Brien), and are pretty much lost when it comes to the subtleties of scientific terminology which can be quite nuanced at times. I would not listen to the media on this and try to do your own research, the WHO has been working with this disease for many years, though politics may intrude with the pronouncements.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

So I take it then the Dinosaurs had a planned ELE then too? Maybe some Alien force zapped the planet...but still this seems planned and unplanned, maybe a way to depopulate, as all the Enviro whackos have been wishing for Ebola to wipe out billions, it makes one wonder if one of them did more than just blow a bunch of smoke and actually put themselves to work on creating an Ebola that seems like a virus we already know but behaves in a way we never would have predicted as a form of the warfare agent design.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

ELE

Extinction Level Event

Ugh, I usually Google. Thanks Val. Nice to see you around again btw (that means by the way).

Thank you, it is great to see you as well. Although I wish it were under better circumstances re: the thread topic.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Reasd The Hot Zone about the 1976 outbreak it is airborne, monkeys in the same room room with outcontact caught it and died

top topics

<< 1   >>

join