It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States of Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I believe the only way Europe would end up like this is by war. It would be one heck of a super power and a powerful friend or enemy. Europeans tend to kill each other every so often so like I said before war is the only way this works.

Also would you really want Germany telling you what to do...........Really this is the only way this would work.
edit on 28-11-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: scattergun
Never happen, Rome may have held the empire together for a bit , but as soon as Caesar left Gaul and returned to Rome to rule it fell apart. It's culturally split by race and religion. Thats the only example why Rome couldn't control it.

Well, it took 400 years to fall apart, and the empire got bigger after Gius Julius Caesar.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Perhaps not. Just a matter of polluting the political arena with candidates loyal to the fascist cause. And they illegally turn over the sovereignty of the country to whoever runs the NWO regardless of the peoples wishes.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Does EU do not look like US of E? EU policy ruins my country. EU force on us their foreign policy, force us to war with Russia. Normal people do not want war, politics want.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I can see why you may think this, but you miss the bigger picture.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I see a possibility that something like a NWO forms but dont forget what is behind..There is a war going on in the spiritual world right now. Its the old game of good and evil forces for centuries now.
Every action motivated by evil power will have an action of the opposing forces. Cause and effect.

And dont underestimate the free will and democratic forces of citizenship. The bad guys F E A R that. They are weak characters. They count on the weak side of mankind.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

100 years?! How about 10? Only a united Europe can compete economically with US, China, India and (maybe soon) Russia. It's not about being fancy, it's a MUST, it's about having vision

top topics

<< 1   >>

join