It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-Un is back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
McDonald's was closed.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
Kim Jong-Unpopular

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Ok now i can't unsee Kim as Russell.

Could bring a whole new meaning to the story though

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I saw no pics in the brief search that I did and since it was not some formal affair where he appeared but something out in the field, I betcha it was a double and he is still missing.

As the word is here on ATS, "Pics or it didn't happen."

edit on 13-10-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Rumor has it that he has run out of pampers since P&G was banned from selling to N Korea.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Anybody think he might be dead and the state is orchestrating this little farce until his advisors that turned on him figure out how to tell the world?

My 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

It is interesting that the North Korea propaganda machine hasn't been oozing pictures of the little guy's reappearance.

The KCNA agency said on Tuesday that Mr Kim "gave field guidance" at a newly built scientists' residential district.
Rodong Sinmun daily newspaper carried several photographs of Mr Kim using a walking stick as he inspected the site.

Although the news release was dated Tuesday, it did not specify on which day he made the visits.

North Korea leader Kim Jong-un 'appears in public'
edit on 14-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Is it my imagination or has he actually lost some weight in the latest picture released by N Korea? It will be interesting to see what happens next. I still think he is under house arrest and has been slapped down by the army. It seems his jaunt this week only happened because the world was getting louder and louder in it's asking for info on where Un was. Maybe he has been brainwashed and we will find a less aggressive Kimmy now? The next few weeks should prove interesting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join