It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Designate Another National Monument by Executive Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: Aleister
This is great news, and if I were Obama (and I may be!) I'd create many more National Monuments and National Parks. Good for him (me?).

But when the government is doing something for our or it's protection, do you always feel that it's in our best interest? In instances where we may have gained, the government has always gained more, never a sacrifice. Don't let them fool you into believing they are doing us any favors.

Hi. This, hopefully, isn't meant to do anything for humans, it's to protect the land and the animals and plants that live there. The more National Monuments in the States the merrier.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think what he is talking about is the Los Angeles National forest.
Why would they redesign ate it a monument over a forest?
, People do live there, they have since before it was declared a forest/monument.
Plus why would the illegals care either way?

What it might do is stop people in Los Angeles from heading for the hills and surviving by eating squirrels and tumbleweeds during a government imposed siege/lockdown whatever you call it.

There really is not much there unless they have found a huge gold vein that they want to keep for themselves. Placerita canyon got its name by that, but no one ever found the source or if they did they are keeping mum.
edit on 13-10-2014 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: eisegesis

Ahhh!

Would hate to find that a huge natural gas deposit or coal or oil had been discovered there.

My evil government can do anything side thinks they may induce an earthquake. It's right smack on the San Andreas fault. Do rabbits dare ponder?

Geological Mapping in the San Gabriel Mountains

edit on 13-10-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

There isn't much there and it is very prone to rockslides. Google Highway 39 and follow it up to the area in question, that highway has slid down the cliff at least twice 78 & 05, The old road up to Mt Wilson (ditto),

What better way to hide something horrible from the residents who live there, than by telling them that it is too dangerous because of the rockslides. That would be better than area 51 for hiding something, look at the terrain besides the roads (and there are not many of them) the only way a person could get there is by helicopter...

What ever is up it is not good for the people who live there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join