It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penelope Cruz Named Sexiest Woman Alive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Esquire magazine has a new “Sexiest Woman Alive” to celebrate, and she’s a gorgeous 40-year-old mother of two.

Penelope Cruz sat down with the magazine’s Chris Jones to talk about her new title and her attraction to drama in her youth.

“I’ve made it hard for me sometimes, especially in my teens and twenties. I had an attraction to drama. Most of us have that, especially if you’re an artist—you feel like you are tempted to explore the darkness,” she explained.

Penelope Cruz Named Sexiest Woman Alive

I'm tired of reading about Ebola and IS/ISIS! There are still some good news items to keep our minds occupied.

Penelope Cruz is the sexiest woman alive! Woohoo!!! Its not a conspiracy, either! (unless she's really an alien sent to fool us or TPTB are trying to distract us from the real truths out there
)

USA Today

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Umm..no? She is hideous, and needs to stop acting or whatever that epileptic convulsion on screen she does is. Now Betty White....

link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It's to distract us from important issues. I noticed that when I decided to go on Facebook earlier. All the Trending stories are about football, Penelope Cruz and celebrities dating celebrities.

There will never be a Trending story entitled "You're Losing Your Rights. You Snooze!". Now as for her being the sexiest woman alive not in my opinion. How she was rewarded that title I can only speculate and it's against the T & C.

link   
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and Penelope Cruz isn't even in my top 10. But good for her anyways, not sure she needed it.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
It's to distract us from important issues. I noticed that when I decided to go on Facebook earlier.

The fact that you go to Facebook and are perturbed that the trending stories are not hard hitting social commentary pieces is supremely ironic.

Maybe you can check Tumblr for a serious expose on the worlds topical issues next.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
And here is how much I care..

This is I in ATSNN why?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nice jab, does nothing. I go on facebook once a week, big deal. Yes I'm shocked at the ignorance on that site and this one too!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Not bad, but prettiest woman alive?
Who decides this?

Her lips are stuffed with collagen, havent even looked at the reality of the boobs.

(I believe the boobs are real, hate those obviously fake overstuffed things)
edit on 13-10-2014 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kesallen
Umm..no? She is hideous, and needs to stop acting or whatever that epileptic convulsion on screen she does is. Now Betty White....

Ah, yes, Betty White! What a dish (70 years ago!).
Lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Stay tuned for next weeks article "The sexiest woman alive has ebola"

Shes a hottie...I very rarely am attracted to celebs but she is maybe one of the 5 that do it for me.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Toadmund

They push their standards of beauty on the public. For years it's been augmented bodies.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sorry, but I disagree. I've seen much better.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Yes I'm shocked at the ignorance on that site and this one too!

Yet here you are, posting away in a thread about Penelope Cruz, whilst lamenting the fact that Esquire Magazine, that bastion of hard-hitting investigative journalism, named her 'Sexiest Woman Alive'.

edit on 13-10-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
And here is how much I care..

This is I in ATSNN why?

Because we need relief from all the BS going on around the planet.

link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Yeah, all the beauty these days comes from a scalpel or a syringe.

So phony.

edit on 13-10-2014 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

link   

You're here too. That speaks volumes about you

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Exactly my point..would rather spend an evening with a sharp wit like Ms. White over five minutes with a vapid airbag like Cruz..although let's be honest, would ditch both their butts for five minutes alone with Cumberbatch.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You're here too. That speaks volumes about you

Except I am not the one bitching about this site, I like it here.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

No but you're the one starting trouble for no reason. Deny ignorance, along with arrogance.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

If you call pointing out irony 'trouble' you need to rethink what constitutes trouble.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join