It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Driving Without a License Meets a Cop

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

He deserved everything he got.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Is this one of those videos where you say the magical freeman on the land words and you somehow do not have to obey the law?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

darn. I thought there would be a happy ending with a .357 mag to the chest.

Self defense is a human right. Deny that and we'll see whom deserves what.

edit on 13-10-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: defund them. They'll return to petty crime like the scum they are.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

How did he deserve all that? Tazed dragged from his vehicle and arrested? For not showing a drivers license?

Out of proportion!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I'm no fan of cops but this just shows what happens when people watch too many cop brutality videos and tries to provoke an officer just for a few minutes of fame on Youtube.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

I'm no fan of cops but this just shows what happens when people watch too many cop brutality videos and tries to provoke an officer just for a few minutes of fame on Youtube.

Exactly the guy was being a total smartass. Is speeding a crime? Yes stupid it is a crime. The he smarts off even more saying he wasn't driving he was traveling. This is what happens when people follow that advice of idiots.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
when you're DRIVING a car and police ask for a DRIVERS LISENCE you have to produce one

walking down the street all you have to do is 'identify yourself'

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Except in this case it was not unlawful arrest, he was parroting that retarded freeman on the land crap that is going to get someone killed one day if it already has not.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This man had to denounce his license to the insurance companies if he wants to drive without a license.

He had to send in/fax the local police station informing them what he would be doing. He also had to write a letter to the mayor and to any government body in the Area dealing with the court and Justice systems as well as laws like senators. He would become a traveller and not a driver. A driver is some who is paid to use a vehicle for commercial purposes.

Under black's law

One employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle,with horses, mules, or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street railroad car. See Davis v. Petrinovich, 112 Ala. 654, 21 South. 344, 36 L. R. A.615; Gen. St. Conn. 1902, Law Dictionary: What is DRIVER? definition of DRIVER (Black's Law Dictionary)

If you are using a vehicle you don't nessisarly have to be a Driver to use one. Travellers can use public transportation routes just as much as anyone else is allowed to. However you are never allowed to use a motorized vehicle without any form of reprisentation. This form must be in papers referrals to the departments and individuals needed to back up your claim in court should you be pulled over and incarcerated even after doing these steps, you can Sue for millions of dollars if the government officials you mailed deny that you informed them, you ask them specifically for a plea and if they fail to come to court some bad things would happen to the police department as well as anyone else within the power of government you mailed would be sued.

Now that i'v shown you that driving without a license is possible and totally legal let me tell you now why it's not the best idea.

Because insurence companies have a policy to only insure commercial trade vehicles, Since trade carries valuables that will need to be replaced in the event of a crash, insurance is there to make sure if an accident happens the debt is weighed.
If you however are a traveller and making no money on the road ( Which is a requirement to be a Traveller) Then if you hit a commercial vehicle you will be sued because you wouldn't have any insurence protecting you. The only thing you have to protect you is audio and visual confirmation of the incident. Meaning rearview cameras dashview cameras and side view cameras. You would need to prove the crash was not your fault in which case you will win the court case and the cash debt that is weighed.

That is the reason why many people chose to get a Drivers license because the treat of being sued during a crash is to much. You would be liable to all damages 100% if you fail to turn up evidence.

My suggestion would be to use a motorcycle or a street bike. As long as you don't do anything stupid on the road i doubt the bike is going to cause any serious damage. And bring a go pro, Pretty easy to look at an incoming car about to take you out than it is having no evidence and a bike without plates lol.

edit on 13-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The LEO didn't escalate all the way to death, but was the violent escalation really necessary? No it wasn't. Furthermore, using torture devices that are known to cause permanent damage is escalated to the the domain of rightful self defense.

Bruising the LEO's ego is not a crime. Except to knuckle dragging, wannabe authoritarians.

Tasers are classified as torture devices and cause permanent injury.

What you have to ask yourself is; do I have a reasonable belief that the LEO will kill me? Let's see.... He flies into a rage. So, yes. It's happy ending time.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Bruising the LEO's ego is not a crime.

No but failure to obey a police officer during a lawful stop is a crime. So this guy was committing a crime by not producing his information when the officer requested it.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Not really following the hyperbole but the jackass in the video asked for trouble and got it with his freeman mumbo jumbo nonsense and did not obey the officer's orders which, using legal precedent, have been upheld by the Supreme Court for similar circumstances.

Speeding and get pulled over? You need to produce a driver's license when requested, not play word games and jerk around.

This is one of the few instances where I end up feeling sympathetic for the police and it is all because some cretin thinks he knows the proper magic words to recite.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
And you really think that was this guy's intention? Youtube fame? He got what he deserved huh? So will you when the jackboots mobilize.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I can't believe some people. Speeding should be a traffic infraction, not a friggin' CRIME. Seriously, folks?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

THIS!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: poloblack

I can't believe some people. Speeding should be a traffic infraction, not a friggin' CRIME. Seriously, folks?

This may come as a surprise to you but breaking a law is a crime. You do know what laws are right?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Dumbass comes to mind. The cop was being extremely polite and this idiot wanted to play games. Yep, got what he deserved.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

No I don't enlightened one. If going over the speed limit constitutes criminality, we're ALL criminals. I usually agree with you on most things, but I must disagree on this.
edit on 13-10-2014 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
And what if everyone could go around tazing people for being a ''smartass''? Yeah, the guy was in a no-win situation and should have handled things very differently, but it's not like he swung on the cop or pulled a weapon. And people think it's cool to get tazed for being a smartass. Incredible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join