It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Illuminati - Good? or Bad?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:45 PM
a reply to: letmeon

I am not so certain, ever seen moving with richard prior, the guy he hired to drive his saab across the country for him.
Seriously though what do you know of the devil other than the fact he is undeniably hateful of human's and is evil, how do you know he is not a gestalt entity made up of many other being's.
There are they who interpret the spiritual war in heaven as a physical war a long time ago but though there may have been such a physical war the war in heaven was a battle for the human soul, there are many called the devil, the father of lies and he is not the angel's sealed away from the time of Enoch but a very real fallen angel, some think this interpretation is a fairy tale.
Think back, clear your mind and look past any conditioning to when you youreself were very young indeed.
When you perhaps were playing on your own outside and there came a voice in your ear hissing and whispering like an asthmatic old man, did it say something like this.
"Poor Poor (your name) I feel so very very sorry for you, you are going to have such a sad sad terrible bad life, I will tell you what Give me your soul and I will give you a wonderful wonderful life, My name is (whatever name he chose to use but in my case Satan)".
Did you have a feeling of absolute terror and scream no like I did as a four year old child and run in, did you then forget it as he has the ability to erase memory's as thouth they never happened unless something re awaken's them such as paranormal activity.
Have you seen reality shift around you but like the eye at the centre of the storm you remain maddeningly unchanged remembering thing's from the past that have somehow been erased from the present but you know are or were real.
I can only say this I believe the only one who know's what the book of revelation mean's is God himself and of course the two other people who saw it, The Alpha and Omega and St John of Patmos but did you ever see the former islamic extremist who is now a born again christian who has converted to christianity and when he saw the image of the oldest surviving copy of the revelation how he was shocked to see the numbers written in ancient greek look just like the islamic symbol for "in the name of Allah", so close in fact he has no doubt that they symbol and the numbers are the same thing but the numerical translation is a misunderstanding of what John wrote or tried to depict, which of course mean's he is absolutely convined Islam is the kingdom of the beast.

If you do not convert you will be denied the ability to trade and have to pay a punitive tax, forced to live as second class citizens'.

edit on 13-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:35 PM
I was in a government program for 17 years. The kids who attacked me were in on it and black ops then the medical records were changed which is illegal. After high school I was drafted into slavery. In a sweatshop to push "product placement" that had subliminals of me that could be sold all over the world. The Masons or Freemasons are a very old group of architects and builders. Over the centuries they came up with the idea to re create the conditions of Revelations. Centuries ago people were extremely religious. This plan was in place in the 50's when my grandfather who was in the Air Force just like William Cooper said in his book, was contacted by the government.

Practically everyone in the world is religious, except for some people on this site. There are many different interpretations of the Bible. I don't remember reading that the slain head was that of Satan and splayed by Michael? Is that your own interpretation?

Because of my life being ruined and the slavery I guess I don't believe in any organized religion. I believe in my rapture. Life on Earth is Heaven, this is all we get. I guess I think religion is a delusion. An invisible man in outta space created everything. My answer to the great question is different then yours and goes something, something here. All the religions were practically written in the Stone Age also. Funny you bring up Islam , do you believe you will get 72 virgins in the afterlife? Maybe if I lived in a culture that placed great value on virgins, " my religion" would be different. What's Americas afterlife like a million dollars , big screen tv and McDonalds? Lol

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:35 AM
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Their goal in my mind, if you choose to generalise them as the "illuminati" is to achieve the same sort of advancement as various extra-terrestrial races, that have attained their status through thought-controlling and thought-corralling technologies. They have systems that they use to allow them to experience the "same mind" as each other, and in a sense, it is a technological ascension.

They most likely are peaceful races, that have sought technical knowledge, and have discarded all forms of superstition, and have reached a level where they are practically invincible.

In my mind, there is still total freedom, where we can still choose what to believe, whether it be "primitive" or not - a lot of "control" goes into "peace" and I would imagine that non-adherents would be "re-programmed".

I cannot support their mentality.
edit on 17-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:25 AM

The serpent cults bore their venom into the formation of every major organised religion. As with all their creations, they will initiate their destruction, as they did their creation via the powers of manipulation.
edit on 24-10-2014 by Neoleon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:26 PM

The knowledge that you have gleamed comes from various apsects of this puzzle but one influence is Hidden Hand and what comes to mind when I read what you have written is this.

Hidden Hand
"You will never be 'free', for as long as you are incarnating on this planet. The very nature of your being here, is indication of that. There is a reason why you are here, and 'here' is very likely not really where you think 'here' is. How do you become free? By working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here. You are fast running out of time to do so, before the coming Harvest. Those that don't make it, will have to repeat the cycle."

The reason why he calls himself the Hidden Hand is because 'they' all are playing a hidden hand in that they have managed to steal our 'legal right' in the universe right from under us.........managed to take our authority and true power using it against us to play out the damage of our so called free will which is not 'free' at all but a distortion of what we believed was freedom.

So as long as we allow you to play this hidden hand to undermine our own power we will never be free...........therein lies the key. The Harvest is intended for everyone who falls for one religion or another, one belief or another..............the key is KNOWING and CLAIMING who YOU ARE........and the AUTHORITY as CREATORS that we hold in the Universe.

They are playing the 'negative polarity' and using it as their excuse and justification for what they are doing............the leverage is that we gave them the power to do so. In light of the Laws in place...........they are correct.

It's up to us period.

The Harvest Our goal is a negative harvest for ourselves, not for you personally. We provide the catalyst of negativity for you. It is up to you what you do with it. The drastic extent of the negativity we create has more to do with us than it does with you. The harvest is mixed.

Those who are 51% or over on the positive path will graduate to fourth density positive. There you will work upon love and compassion, and it will be a very beautiful world to reside within for you. There will be very little negativity – just a small enough amount that you can still use it to exercise your free will in choosing who you are not. But it will be so much more obvious than it is here that negativity is a tool to be used. You will see the interconnectedness of all things, and you will know that you are not separate from one another or from life itself. You will not use words much, unless you choose to. Telepathy becomes the normal method of communication.

Everything is open, and you cannot hide your thoughts from others. From that incarnation onwards, you will not have to experience third density incarnation again, unless you later choose to do so from higher densities, as we have done, in order to perfect the art of service. Regarding this current great harvest, what we require is for us to personally attain a 95% negative polarity for ourselves, not for you. We must be 95% negative (at least), in order to graduate to fourth density negative and clear our karmic record of all the negativity we have created on this planet before returning to our rightful place as sixth density guardians of our galaxy and teachers of wisdom to those in lower densities that ask for our assistance.

If we do not make it, we will remain trapped in the third density cycle with all those between 50% and 94% negative (what I termed the lukewarm) and have to continue to provide negative polarity there. Harsh as it is, our only way out is to be as negative as possible to graduate. We cannot choose to be positive, because that is not what we came here to do for you. That's why I often have referred to all the horrible things we've done here as our sacrifice.

We have willed and created this paradigm into effect. We have allowed those in power to do what they are doing..........if the world is asleep and in amnesia then they are in essence promulgating us towards awakening.........the hard way.

We have only ourselves to blame.............agreements of entrapment and all.

The time to wake up has come because the Harvest and it is indeed very close. Understand that we not only gave them the power they have but we set up the entire 'game' for them to step into and 'own'. They have exposed their hidden a way the fact that they did so speaks to the level of utter complacency in effect in the world. Not a good sign!

Now it is a matter of survival and only a few will make it out sadly............too many clues and breadcrumbs but still most did not heed the 'calls'. Hence there are two world's created..........this one will remain in utter jeopardy and terror when the time comes with yet another cycle of painful evolution that will remain heavy and dense and the other shall be for those that 'comprehend' and have 'stepped into their own' shedding the skins of the serpent rulers.

edit on 25-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:19 PM
originally posted by: VitaArcanum

VitaArcanum: Hello there boys,girls and others of the fellow tube that we call the inter-webs and the forever wondering conspiracy theories category.
I have been pondering the waves, listening in and watching the doors are opening one by one and the mist is slowly setting down.
I want to discuss the Illuminati and the ever changing debate of who?what?when and where? All I can say is that it's our party we can do what we want and say what we want. Because let's admit freewill it's both a gift and a b#tch at the same time! But... Hey! No one would have it any other way! Right?
Can't you see it is we who own the night and can't you see it's we who brought the light. We own it all and have dominion over it all that thing we call nature and the creatures living in it. But... alas at times nature fights back to restore balance.

Hello there TOO! another similar boy or girl. Glad to see your pondering and have your ear pressed to the ground (someone has to do it I suppose). You want to discuss a major mystery school, but you don't invite those members that can inform basics to the party (metted out the well rounded discussion group fair and square). Why nibble away at the edges of something so huge; when you could have the ears of a horses mouth? How are you as an infiltrator, you needed to make friends within the ranks (this is legacy and would have taken 30 years) before posting your OP. Sadly you have given up your game and any 'illuminati' have found you out labeled as a "suspicious character'.
edit on 25-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:28 PM
Killuminati cause them is a blood clot!

Chant down illuminati......we want no more.

Rasta will soon take over, positive vibes, Rasta, the healing of the nations.

Burn down Babylon!

Praise Jah!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:47 PM

The real Illuminati and yes I said the real Illuminati is interested in keeping power for a very small minority and keeping the rest under their control to continue to provide their power base, and their ways and means, so if you agree with these objectives then of course you will quickly arrive at the conclusion that the Illuminati are good.

If you understand communism, revolution , war and what those ultimate sacrifices really go to serve then you will see that if you are not in that small majority that benefit exponentially from these mechanisms, in a financial way then you will assuredly realize they are not representing good.

Morals and Dogma whose author was very good friends with the founder of the Illuminati and I believe influenced his ideologies, should suffice and provide much background on their ultimate aims, it is unfortunate that the Illuminati infiltrated Freemasonry and used it as their tool and also other institutions to where they hide behind the curtain just like the wizard of OZ and pull all of the strings, more people should wake up to reality, they exist and have never ceased in their pursuit of total world domination, submission of the masses, ultra elitism and population control.

Pike was speaking of Zionism before most had ever heard of it, most did not until years later.

This all is about to come to a head very shortly with the beginning of WW3 before the next coming weeks possibly... the handwriting is on the wall if you ask it depends on what you believe are your best interest in whether they are good or bad....right???

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:17 PM

Anyone That Is Not Willing To Share Their Wisdom Lacks True Knowledge

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:56 PM

originally posted by: EVOL88

That is so not true.

- People today are way to used to having Things handed to them on a silver plate.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:00 PM
Hello VitaArcanum & All the commentators on this field .
Please Excuse me for not reading previous reply's to this post , In reality there are probably people whom asserted the same argument as me regarding this topic . But oh well , i believe , every voice counts , and my voice will be one ...and i'm too lazy to follow this long thread :/
Hello again VitaArcanum . Without Mistakes , you won't have perfection ,also perfection is meaningless in this universe ..maybe the whole entity of existence ? and its meaningless ..
Oh well , in this universe , we do have rivals , we yet to see.. and it is nice to see some people trying to bring this planet together .....Unity = Power .....Very nice indeed. But ...Again ......You have to acknowledge mistakes ...evolution happened when it was necessary , if that species of mouse didn't became rivaled with bigger predators , it wouldn't have evolved into being more agile or concealed but in return , it would evolve to stand against its environment, in the sole purpose of *survival*....Well. you see , humans have their deficiencies & let downs , if you don't agree with them ..... you won't face a good future .... you would both leave behind a failed history , and an anger carried through variety of different generations ... which would back-fire in the future .....believe me ...
So ...You are being conscious that , there are rivalries that pose a threat to us it nature .. be it aliens it ....the inevitable truth that , we & this universe is heading towards a nothingness (Heat death -Although it is a theory ...and yet to be proven....hopefully it wont be ...) & yes you want to be prepared ! .. yes ....colonizing planets ....manufacturing 100% of power from the sun ! manufacturing 100% power of our galaxy to all universe ! in the hopes of surviving & thriving ! .....(Thriving and surviving wouldn't exist without each other )...well there's a little problem ! .. these people you are so much bagging about are not aware ! yes ! ...and guess what ! consciousness comes with intelligence suggest...instead of enslaving dem boys & girls using mind control ... why not make them intelligent ...oh were trying that ? Yes.. removing religion is a good place to start , although we need a goal .....survival ...& living though you remove the religion , without certain beliefs ! we would crumble cannot/shouldn't do *anything* you want ............................From the moment you were alive in this world , you are a supporter of *life* and if you deny it , you should die !
, well don't do anything that opposes *life* , because it causes division between our , hugely variable race , causes confusion , deletes order , and subsequently .....extinction .................I was gonna write more but .....i cannot handle that much drag ^ ^

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:06 PM

originally posted by: EVOL88

We are willing; yet to be heard is all.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:43 AM
There is a conspiracy to deceive the masses, to make them believe things that are not true, and make them fearful of things that are in their best interests. They keep people in a state of fear and ignorance with plenty of scape goat targets for them to turn their attentions to, their fear and hate, for reasons real and imaginary, while completely brainwashed into opposing the things that are in their best interests and against their shadow master's status quo dominance.

Those who deceive the people feed them stories about their 'conspiracies'. They want people to think they are a lot more powerful and have a lot more control than they really have. They have enough control over the governments, corporations, banks and media that they can weave these sensationalist stories presented to those who think they're "awake" (but are just another group of misguided sheeple), by their puppet mouthpieces like Alex Jones, who include enough facts and probable scenarios that they have some semblance of credibility. At the end of the day if the people wanted to they could come together and change things, like Gandhi and Martin Luther King etc.

As for the "Illuminati", I think if they existed they would be working on enlightening the people and making the world a better place for everyone, and not the lies and manipulation that is clearly used by those in control today, to keep the people ignorant and down 'in their place', with inequality, poverty, crime and mental illness as a consequence, while they rule the world and treat it like a game of risk.
edit on 8-11-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

<< 1   >>