It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati - Good? or Bad?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hello there boys,girls and others of the fellow tube that we call the inter-webs and the forever wondering conspiracy theories category.
My name is VitaArcanum and I decided to talk to you about something that had me scratching my head over and over again. I have been pondering the waves, listening in and watching the doors are opening one by one and the mist is slowly setting down.

I want to discuss the Illuminati and the ever changing debate of who?what?when and where? All I can say is that it's our party we can do what we want and say what we want. Because let's admit freewill it's both a gift and a b#tch at the same time! But... Hey! No one would have it any other way! Right?

Can't you see it is we who own the night and can't you see it's we who brought the light. We own it all and have dominion over it all that thing we call nature and the creatures living in it. But... alas at times nature fights back to restore balance....

Balance is an important thing! Don't you think so?

In the beginning we began to discover and apply, we then found that which we called religion and it turned us into slaves, we began to kill one another in the name of our gods and deities etc.

We were looking for that magic,that spark and when men of knowledge showed progress that very creation put them to the stake. It got hot for quiet some time

Progress showed that man no longer needed to be guided by deities and gods, many fell and many were wiped away from history, a few remained and a select few dominated. Where did it bring us? More wars,judgement of others etc etc [the list is too big]

But..... we did not stop there when the need arose nations formed for the wealth of currencies and gold, yet the progress remained the same wars etc etc.

Many blamed evil in man or Satan and now the popular trend is the Illuminati....

Before we head off into that area let's just think about this many of the members brought us science, alchemical values for metals that are now on our periodic charts etc. Science that was condemned by the primitive that believed an all seeing big dady will smight us for such sorcery.

Yet! History repeats itself! over and over again! Crazy religious cookies in the west proclaiming one and only God! Bashing on nature and anyone that opposes them! They hault any progress and research into the unknown to find that light at the end of the tunnel....

So.... Why do we hate on the Illuminati? Sure many of you will say they warship Satan and other silly crap! But.... how do we know? How do we exactly know? If membership is to an elect few and no one ever speaks out!

But why the hate? They bring progress trying to get rid of religion which is 1 of the 2 primary causes for war and hate in this world. They are trying to get rid of all world currencies so no nation can act like simple minded apes that are saying "my shiny or paper is stronger then yours". Instead they want to offer a one world currency where all nations aim towards progress instead of differences and wars.

What kind of world would that be? a dam nice one!
What do they want in return? Nothing! and before you say [our absolute obedience and warship] just stop please

It was never about that! It was about giving man knowledge and moving forward,leaving the primitive states of mind behind!

I know I'm probably going to be called a supporter,a shill, a satanist etc etc.. But... before you judge me think about this! How many of you wanted to get rid of Cancer? How many of you wished you could live in a world without war? How many of you wanted the freedom to choose without being judged by your peers? etc etc... All of you have!

So why are we trashing on the guys who are bringing in cures,progress and getting rid of the things that are causing all these wars and haulting the scientific progress?

WHY? seriously WHY?

I'm gonna let you in on the secret! It's OVER! What is over? THE GAME! It's OVER!!

Not many of you are aware things have ran their natural course,the wars and the conflicts now, it is all being rolled up and entering the final stages!

I will let you in on 2 of them!

1. Russia will unite the whole world with help of China under one currency! Sooner then you think! It's already taking place why do you think the Masons and other imbeciles are pounding the war drums against Russia?
2. The Middle East extremists and other silly primitive tribes like Christianity will be gotten rid of! After the next war all religions will be abolished for man will finally see the truth! The seeds that religion truly sows and reaps!

So before I post this and let the religious posts flood,the hate begin and the judgement to be passed. I will say this!

We run things and things don't run we! We want nothing from nobody!

So think about it and let's see how many think the Illuminati is Good or Bad.

edit on 13-10-2014 by VitaArcanum because: meh

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Before you start saying stuff like: But Vita! [they sacrifice movie,music stars etc etc]
They don't! They never have and the only murders that occur are only due to internal issues within those industries!
Do you really think a group like the Illuminati would be wacking people left right and center?

I know some of us are pretty coocoo and all but we can not throw out our logic into the bin!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Well, I like your zeal, and I do like what I've read from the original Bavarian Illuminati, but I dislike centralized systems and I dislike murder, slavery and meddlesome totalitarianism. We've had enough death for 10,000 lifetimes. He is a crafty hunter and he snares up all of us at one point or another as far as I can tell. There has to be a way to create liberty and peace for all people that doesn't require any further scapegoats or sacrifices. The problem is that forever people have been saying, if only those people would die, everything would be ok. Enough! No one needs to die, everything can be ok, we just need to solve a complex problem with a dynamic system and arrive at a reasonably fair and humane solution. It is hard, but not impossible.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

Well, I like your zeal, and I do like what I've read from the original Bavarian Illuminati, but I dislike centralized systems and I dislike murder, slavery and meddlesome totalitarianism. We've had enough death for 10,000 lifetimes. He is a crafty hunter and he snares up all of us at one point or another as far as I can tell. There has to be a way to create liberty and peace for all people that doesn't require any further scapegoats or sacrifices. The problem is that forever people have been saying, if only those people would die, everything would be ok. Enough! No one needs to die, everything can be ok, we just need to solve a complex problem with a dynamic system and arrive at a reasonably fair and humane solution. It is hard, but not impossible.

Exactly! I starred you just for that comment and I am confuzzled as to why people think the Illuminati wacks people. I mean let's be honest don't you think people with such advanced knowledge and plans would move past the part of playing shoot shoot bang bang.

Regarding the murder rumors I do believe that it might be possible that there are 2 branches of the illuminati. 1. that is for progress and abolishment of primitive systems and a 2nd one that just goes all out sacrifice,shoot shoot bang bang and enslave all humanity.

I been watching so many movies and music videos that I am starting to pick up on mixed messages, which seem to be coming from 2 different sources. So it seems to me there is a war within the organization as well.... Possibly?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I wouldn't know about that. I am not receiving messages of hate or violence at all. Everything for me has been a persistent path of encouragement and growth, and I'm not really sure if what people call the Illuminati is the proper thing at all. This seems extradimensional to me. The societies of mankind might organize themselves spontaneously to fit some need or another and adopt a name for convenience, but I don't think this material universe is the cause of this orchestration. There is a light which flitters upon the mind of men and it is free to roam where it may. It can glow brightly behind an eye, flash for an instant and fade away, or it can inhabit a being for the whole of their lifetime, resonating from within them. I think it is transcendent, which is why I also don't believe the true lovers of the light could be atheistic materialists, although science is a reasonable system based upon logic and predictable outcomes. I don't see why they wouldn't be interested in both science and mathematics.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Within all realms of Knowledge, there is a Light and a Dark side. True Illumination comes from understanding and accepting this, and striking a wise balance of understanding between the Duality.

Without Darkness, the Light that Leads the Way would not shine as brilliantly.

Let us always be in favor to be of that beacon of Light in Dark Times.

~ ILLUMINATUS SANCTUS VERITAS ~

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The illuminati is just a word.

Whether they are good or bad depends not on the word but on the one claiming to belong to it.

I think the word has been used by those who believe in the spiritual light and those who believe that materialism is enlightenment.

If thier are any good illuminati, they would likely not go by that title anymore. I assume they would, by default, be more secretive than the bad guys who wish only to bring the world under their control.

Anyone who believes in internal illumination or enlightenment, knows they follow the spiritual light within. These are the ones who evolve mankind.

Those who fail to recognize the Holy Light within are self seeking and have no concern for you or me. No matter how much wisdom one has, if he does not apply the philosophy of light to his life he is but a blind guide, unable to discern wisdom form lies.

I tend to use the term illuminati to describe the evil side of illumination. I do this because most of the remaining literature tied to the term is related to men who were seeking to rule the world for selfish gain.

This type of illuminati is a Zionist organization that believes everyone should be subjected/slaves to them. The groups with all the money and power right now are not your friends, nor do they want you to advance.

edit on 13-10-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
1. Illuminati is FICTION! They existed only a very short period of time in Bavaria, nowhere else.
2. Good or bad shows how simple your mind works, nothing else. There is no pure good, nor a pure bad, everything always depends on the circumstances and an individulal point of view.
3. Grow up! Accept the fact you're responsible for the decissions you make, always and without excuses.

Game over? Are you sure? I am alive and playing on this beatiful stage called Earth, how can it be over?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Within all realms of Knowledge, there is a Light and a Dark side. True Illumination comes from understanding and accepting this, and striking a wise balance of understanding between the Duality.

Without Darkness, the Light that Leads the Way would not shine as brilliantly.

Let us always be in favor to be of that beacon of Light in Dark Times.

~ ILLUMINATUS SANCTUS VERITAS ~

But we are not Cain. We are called to a higher order of being. Darkness may be a part of creation, but one need not act upon the darkness in his mind, one must overcome this darkness to find illumination.

It is the one who's will submits itself to the light alone that finds illumination.

Merely accepting the existence of light and dark is not illumination. Repentance from darkness leeds to perfection in the light, illumination.

Man has freewill, and the true light is already shining in the one who's will is submitted to it.

It will be when all men look to the light within that we will come to terms with who we are and why we are here. Then all will be on the path of light able to overcome the darkness.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
it is absolutely none of my business who someone believes or worships.

its ironic to me, the poster called mozlem and christians 'tribes'
i wonder what religion the poster was raised as!

i do not mind people trying to get rich. i do not mind people praying to god or a cookie. i do not mind as long as you do not bother me and steal with taxes, war, tolls, fake gas prices, etc.

there are numerous books written in bygone centuries that state circles like this exist.
and why do 'they' get to decide what religion someone does or does NOT practice?

again why do i care if someone worships a cookie?
but one religion, in particular, takes it upon 'themselves' to 'decide' that all other religions are 'tribes?'

i am pretty sure what religion the original poster was raised, even if now he will say he is an 'athiest'

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
From what i understand they are working for satan to remove most of the populations in the world, im sure the ufo deception fits in there to somewhere, one world goverment lol bloodlines shadow goverments and whatever my goodness the internet is so full of **** but as they say the truth is out there yeah right.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I like your premise, the illuminati isn't a force of evil, but I don't agree with your conclusion. A world without religion will just find something else to fight and squabble over.
edit on 13-10-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I think we have a case of false trilema. Of course the spectrum exists, denying that is useless, that doesn't mean I have to personally feed my vicious impulses. I feed the nature that I want to prosper.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

To quote the greatest book of all time, the Beginning of wisdom (enlightenment) is understanding that you have none.
Now there are those of the dark side of this secular gnostic movement who are truly evil, weather by dint of nature and power through knowlege manifestation of greed or simply ignorant and callous disregard for any truth but there own version of it but likewise over the age's many have tried to find there way into the light but have been led astray by this willow the wisp of a cult into the pyramidal hierarchy of it's power structure thus becoming ensnared in ritual and custom that offer nothing but train the devotee to bow to his master's.

In it's purest form the idiology is not false but simeon Wieshaupf was not all he seemed and neither was he the founder of this gnostic movement but merely an expression that kept it's secret MASTERS in there shadow (strange when the enlightened have to hide in the dark unless they are hiding behind lies).

A far more laudible order though now hoplessly corrupted was the mystical and rosy cross but also they were too mixed up with gnostic interpretation with there own secret's that are perhaps even far more vague than the like's of there competitor's the mason's and there masters the illuminate, (the masons are older than the illuminate but illuminate corruption such as Luciferianism has since polluted the mason's and introduced alchemical gnosticism and occultism into there practice and the mason's themselves are only about eleven hundred years old at most having originated as an order from the Cathedral builders of Germany who recieved approval and Royal patronage (which was when there corruption began), later at about the same time but perhaps a century later the Hellfire club of england and it's sister satanic orders throughout europe which included crowned head's and many of the highest ranking members of society and the aristocracy used there already automatic position in the masonic guilds to hide there practices when there outragous behaviour such as rumors of virgin and child sacrifice and communing with the devil who is said to manifested as a goat legged entity with horn's began to circulate, from the 17 hundred's onward they moved there practices into the upper echelon of the masonic lodges which happened to be there own anyway due to the hierarchical nature of society and there positions.
The masons though most below the 33rd degree are innocent of this corruption (though they are part of the mechanism that keep's it in place) have since been corrupt and likewise the illuminate with there open worship of lucifer who they erroneously call the GOTOR and claim to be themselves have merged with these open satanic worshiping groups who had subverted them as for them SATAN and LUCIFER are interchangable with they claiming such absolute contrived nonsense as to say that Lucier is Prometheus and that God is trying to keep us ignorant, this reversal of image in which they paint themselves as the good guy's while simultaneously pulling the strings that trashed our societys is proof of what is said, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM BY THERE FRUIT.
Need I mention the Georgia Guide stone's.

Oh and to mr Illuminate if he is reading,
I have climbed the ladder, it is in a dark place and made of ancient silvery wood devoid of bark with cracks along the grain like two trees that have grown as one and no visible joint's anywhere, it is as hard as steel or rock, the ladder is infinite yet I took only three steps to reach the top before stepping back one rung after feeling the weight upon me and never raised my head out of faith.
I have faced the three black robes and stood my ground reversing it upon them.
Need I say more, what have you done.
I have seen the Rod have you.

If you want enlightenment find the holy spirit.
edit on 13-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I learn towards them being good. The whole concept of illumination by light and knowledge, over the current batch of idiotic religions is something I find desirable and something good.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

That's exactly what I was attempting to convey.
I apologize for my lack of clarity.

a reply to: Nechash

Amen.

edit on 10/13/14 by GENERAL EYES because: added clarification and reply to

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am CIA, l still lurk on this site. In 2008 I first found this site, told them my story of extra ordinary things happening around me and talked about the Freemasons , illuminati and the New World Order. That's what I was told "who" they were by a book written in 1991 by William Cooper about government secrets. It caused a gigantic tidal wave of insanity that lasted a few years and maybe only older members remember .

I was in the hospital with a massive head injury when 13 . In high school on graduation day I was framed for a gun scare like Columbine, this was 2001 and I wore a black trench coat. After high school I noticed many musicians singing songs that sounded close to home. They were singing about me, I didn't realize it at the time but about a song on an album by Soil called Black 7.

I never went to church and didn't know of any prophecy about a " Beast" with a head injury, until I came online in 2008 and people accused me of being the Anti-Christ. There was a lot of music, a Columbiner megalomaniac empire just at the start of the Millenium. Nostradamus 3rd antichrist after Napolean and Hitler would attack New York in 1999. I live in New York and showed up 2001 in 1999 fashion.

I was told the musicians were illuminati, by an ex Navy official . To "illuminate" the Bible , the biggest religion of the world. There were also movies and books and few video games with subliminals of the dark one I have found that can be sold as product to create an empire that spans the 4 corners of the map.

In the movie Angels and Demons the main character says my first book was about the illuminati? The Da Vinci Code? A young women who has amnesia, finds out she is the last Sion of Jesus Christ. Bloodline. I also had amnesia, and the Beast is arguable ly the last trace to Jesus Christ teachings. Revelations , a great ephimamy. Maybe talks about the secret hidden identity of Jesus Christ in code? I am Alpha and Omega?

The illuminati s time has come and gone I will agree with you on that. It was a government run top secret program about " a very old idea that they probably shouldn't of went through with" as William Cooper put it. He didn't come back, but then again why would he?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

Seven threescore and Seven the number of man versus Six Threescore and Six the man with the number of the beast which is a man.
The beast is not the one with the head injury, the head injury is the capital head of Satan wounded even to the death by the Sword of Michael but kept alive by the other six head's.
You would be surprised how many have had head injury's on this site, you are not the beast and code paraphrased as fringe will only create a vortex of discord in the aether.
A book has changed in 1993, a world does not see as it sleep walks but the truth and the original copy of the book are intact were none can change them, what is meant to be will be powers and principality's are not immortal and all will crash down before the highest throne to face his roth and judgement.
The Book is whole but those hurt by the change will be avenged wholy and with recompense, all they have lost and more shall be taken from that which has taken them but they shall be new not clothed in the old for that will be for the fire.
The Tone key does not unlock the door of truth but the word does ask a question of he who speak's it.
Wake and sleep no more in eeka's domein, nore walk in the void of the false absalom but look to the truth for it is the truth that set's free and the truth that break's the hold of the father of lie's.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have heard other interpretations of the prophecy, here on this site. I have worked with the government who spent hundreds of years deciphering what the prophecy could of meant. Real people doing it on the ground. Six other heads? Doesn't that sound a little silly? The prophecy was written very colorfully with grandiose assumptions.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OP, the Illuminati are bankers from specific families. True or not?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join