It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism and Ebola - A Bigger Conspiracy Picture.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: ArchPlayer

Your mind is so closed to what is evoking around you. DENY IGNORANCE.

You should have done that when you decided to make this thread.

You do seem awfully misinformed maybe you should do a bit better research before telling others to Deny Ignorance.

Oh really? I'm not the only one thinking this. People are dying and targeted for their color. This just in on ATS: ATS Ebola was given to Africans on Purpose

DENY IGNORANCE.

What about the ones dying that arent black?

lets try to keep an objective view here

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That is like saying slavery wasn't about racism.

Inside of Africa, slavery was not about racism.

Since it still exists there, slavery in Africa still isn't about racism, it is about tribalism.

Some tribes in Africa looked at all other tribes as livestock. They used them as slaves and they ate them as food.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That is like saying slavery wasn't about racism.

Inside of Africa, slavery was not about racism.

Since it still exists there, slavery in Africa still isn't about racism, it is about tribalism.

Some tribes in Africa looked at all other tribes as livestock. They used them as slaves and they ate them as food.

Thank you for that, so many people seem to think that Slavery was a white/black issue....

It just further demonstrates their ignorance and agenda on the subject......

The OP has so much disinformation on these claims , I cant imagine how they can even begin to take it seriously......

Why would they want to make a virus with such a long gestation that it could get out of the country , if that was their goal?

edit on 10/14/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: poloblack
a reply to: poloblack

I get what you're trying to convey. Yeah there are plenty of black people that don't like white people. I'm no fool, I know that. But that's not racism, man. That's not the definition of racism. And in the USA, that stands for ANY race that's not the majority.
And that bit about the multi-culturism, not quite sure where you were going with that. One more thing, my maternal grandmother was part Native. Natives never referred to themselves as Indian. I said that because you said you were Indian and Irish. Native Americans are not Indians. I'm done and I bid you goodnight.

So, according to you, that's not racism. Then what is racism?

Racism, noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Source

There, that's the definition of racism. See, anybody can be racist.

Well, as for the bit about multiculturalism, you brought it up. I just showed that most everyone in this country is the result of the mixing of races, cultures, and languages. You are not unique. Blacks in America are not unique. We should all be the same, American's, not trying to divide based on the color of one's skin.

My grandfather was born in 1892. He, as well as his 2 brothers, called themselves Indian's. There was no PC in his time. Whether they said it in jest, I will never know. To make such a broad statement that Indian's never used that term, is telling. You and I were not there.

My point in all this comes back to the topic at hand. No, there is no racist agenda by white's to wipeout African's, or blacks. If that were so, then you yourself claim to be black, even though you are of mixed race. So, by your reasoning, my granddaughter's who are of mixed race, are also a target of this vast conspiracy. I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

What a ridiculous assertion. Ebola originated in the Congo. It is an ancient virus that doesn't care what color you are. It is affecting blacks because of its reservoir not because it is a "designed" virus.

I can't believe the crap some people come up with.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: badgerprints

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
is this a bigger clandestine movement to decrease the majority of colored persons around the world?

No.
It's not.
But I guess that statement makes me a racist huh?

I have to disagree with Badgerprints on this one, but only because I waffle with the idea.

There are historical documents (books, papers, etc.) of elites that suggest they have been at least discussing among themselves a way to control the population, Bertrand Russel easily comes to mind. I wouldn't put it past TPTB to greatly diminish the population of brown people simply to make way for easier land/resource grabs.

If you see yourself as "the ruling class" you will seek any means necessary to control the resources of the globe. When is the last time we had a war with "white" people? ...WWII, ever since then, as George Carlin said "That's our new job in the world, bombing brown people. ...you got some brown people in your country tell them to watch the f@&k out!"

At any rate, I've been wondering about Ebola and blood type:
1. Doctor (Brantly) brought it to US and lived
2. Duncan brought it to US and died
3. Nurse (Pham) is first US citizen (reported by MSM) to contract it and received a blood transfusion from the Doctor

Blood transfusions are tricky, depending on a persons blood type. I would be very interested to know the blood types of the above three individuals.

Are certain blood types more susceptible than others to this strain of Ebola? (Or any strain.) This would relate to race/ethnicity as Caucasians have a higher percentage of Rh- blood types than any other race. So, does this strain of Ebola mainly affect Rh+ blood types (non-Caucasians)?

You will find the majority of Rh- and Rh- gene carriers are Basque (France/Spain) and then other Europeans. Other non-Caucasian races have very low Rh-/Rh- gene carrying populations.

Something to consider with regard to Ebola, it's spread, and those who survive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join