It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Tribunal - Israeli officials appear to have been guilty of Incitement to Genocide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I was not ware of the following. Their's so much dirt to uncover and blood on the Israel officials for all these years of massacres, that makes me question How it was possible for the International Community stand down and watch the unfolding of these massacres?

Somehow I just found a video (in relation to latest motion approval to recognize the Palestinian state in Uk parliament) that goes back to the operation Cast Lead (2008-09) and exemplifies the outrage of UK Jewish MP Gerald Kaufman, for those matters.

First a some info about operation cast lead:

The Gaza War, also known as Operation Cast Lead was a three-week armed conflict between Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and Israel that began on 27 December 2008 and ended on 18 January 2009 in a unilateral ceasefire. At the time, it was also referred to in the Arab world as the Gaza Massacre
(..)
The conflict resulted in between 1,166 and 1,417 Palestinian and 13 Israeli deaths (4 from friendly fire).

n September 2009, a UN special mission, headed by the South African Justice Richard Goldstone, produced a report accusing both Palestinian militants and the IDF of war crimes and possible crimes against humanity, and recommended bringing those responsible to justice.

If you consider to read more about gaza massacre 2008-09 you will see the history has being repeating itself with complicity of western powers (US and EU).

Now take a listen how ridiculous, blind and deaf humankind ca be, when someone (Jewish) plain and simply explains in the UK Parliament,the behavior of Israel against Palestinians, comparable to nazi regime:

edit on 15/10/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join