It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi layer dream THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Let me repeat this is not a prediction...at all

Just though I would share and get some ideas

Ok so if I had to make an honest and real guess, I would say I dream and remember about 28 out of every thirty nights. I literally don't remember my dreams maybe a week or two a year...I love it

I am a therapist (as some of you know) and training to be an analyst...but this last dream threw me for a loop...hard

So...friends, Romans, countrymen! Lend me your eyes!

Potential triggers from here out??? possibly???

I'll take anything from "wow awesome!" to "I think it means...."

Ok so this occurred twice in two nights...it didn't "scare" me per se...more so made me sit up and take notice because it was the first multi-layered dream I have ever had

Ok lets get to it

First the setup ((this is not the dream))

I work overnights as a crisis therapist and some days doing therapy...I work from 11:30PM to 8:00 AM on weekdays only

Each morning I go home and generally fall asleep at about 10 AM and sleep to 6pm and will dream my normal dreams maybe an occasional nightmare. Some days I am really beat and will wake up at 6...eat, hang with wife, do homework and take another hour nap from 9:30 to 10:30 then wake up, shower, shave and move on to work

This night, I did that same thing...I went into the bedroom, turned on the fan and ten minutes later had to get up and ask my wife to turn down the music then returned to bed

NOW...the dream begins at some point between asking her to turn down the music and this part...so now the dream begins

I fall asleep and wake back up...her music is STILL way too loud. But this time it is the same beat repeating over and over. Like literally the same three notes and beats for five minutes. I sit up, angry and look around. Its dark but I can see my cat. He is meowing at me but here is where crap gets really weird...

His mouth moves but there is no sound at all...the beats and notes are all I hear. I get up and turn the light on and the bedroom is completely different...like I am not in our apartment...So I stand up and go out the door..beats still going and I see my wife sleeping on the chair which she NEVER does. She always naps on the couch. I yell at her to turn down the music and she looks at me. Her face is completely void of all features. No eyes, nose, mouth or ears. I can "feel" she is saying stuff to me but no sound.

Then I "wake up" ((here is the layered part))

I look around and the room is looking normal...I am like "thank goddess...only a nightmare"

I look again, and again the cat is meowing with no noise. Then I look back and for some reason my desk fan is gone and my white iphone is gone and replaced by her orange case iphone ((it may seem insignificant but sometimes she takes my iphone...we play the same game and when I sleep she'll watch my account and put her phone by me with my alarms to wake me up)) so I am like..."uhm weird..."

So I leave the bedroom and all is normal until I get to the living room. The couch and one end table are gone. She has the desk fan and my iphone AND her orange iphone...I look around and get dizzy. I ask "did you sell the couch? Did you take my phone?" She looks up...again faceless

I remember this part VERY vividly...I look at her and say "I think I am having a psychotic break" I then spin, trip and fall and my head hits the end table

I "wake up" AGAIN...in bed,,,cat meows...no noise...I suddenly become lucid and say "this is not real" I then scream very powerfully to wake up and I do

This time...I actually wake up

The next night...same exact dream

any comments?
edit on 13-10-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

I've had multi layered dreams before. Seemed to happen more when I was a kid. They definitely leave you wondering what is real.

As far as any meaning in your dream, maybe your wife is supposed to be a kind of pod person/an intruder posing as your wife. Maybe subconsciously you feel that you don't really know her. Though bizarre dreams like these sometimes don't have any real meaning at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I am not sure what your dream is really telling but I get the feeling that your shift work is stifling your life at home and the relationship with your partner. Perhaps time to rejuvenate your life with your partner, wine and dine her more, do things that you both enjoy.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I don't know if I can multi quote anymore...so to both

Thanks for both responses

ICFOS - You may well be right...it may be absolutely nothing. If for no other reason I thought ATS would love to hear a dream that is wet and wild, yet not an attempt to say aliens are coming for us :-)

glend - Now that could also be well true. Not to say I love her less but it could make sense. I work all night..sleep all day and sometimes STILL have to take another nap...definitely something to ponder and your comment is very well appreciated

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Just off the cuff, had this been me, I'd of looked at why "something" was trying to cut off my communication?

Look at it....cat, no noise, Wife no face & no noise? Missing phone?
I'd try to get the tones of those 3 beats of music and try to see what music frequency was used as the "carrier" to
enable whatever was projecting this to affect you?

YMMV

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

I do this sometimes as part of my aleep paralysis. It used to just be sleep paralysis -wake frozen- break free. However in the last few years its started to change ill have a series of false awakenings usually two or three before I wake.

Once I fell asleep ay work and walked to tge soor thinking someone was there. No one was but I noticed I covered a window. Then one more false awakening and then when I finally woke for real from a sound I thought it was the window cover falling off. Thats when I realized I didnt even have the foil material to cover it (its placed where yhe sun comes in on my screens). That minute detail from the sream was ao mundane when I woke I was looking for the cover at first before I realized that was the dream.

False awakenings are freaky. Sleep paralysis is worse.

new topics

top topics

join