It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Season 5

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

really it was a shocker that rick slaughtered the people from terminus?? I mean how do they come back from trying eat them?? Rick even wanted to go back and finish the job when the first escaped from terminus "they don't get to live"

I would be shocked if Rick and company didn't kill them

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

well I thought they were afraid of him because they didn't know he could be that brutal. that scene of him giving the smackdown to guy with the can good. the actor said in the after show that his family new him as the soccer coach and the loveable dad.

I guess they didn't do a good job on the show of saying this but Abraham has issues as with Rick and Michione. That's why he is like we have to go go.

I almost think there doing his character a dis-service I know they have to tone him down for tv but Abraham is super aggressive.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

well I thought they were afraid of him because they didn't know he could be that brutal. that scene of him giving the smackdown to guy with the can good. the actor said in the after show that his family new him as the soccer coach and the loveable dad.

I guess they didn't do a good job on the show of saying this but Abraham has issues as with Rick and Michione. That's why he is like we have to go go.

I almost think there doing his character a dis-service I know they have to tone him down for tv but Abraham is super aggressive.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So maybe someone can answer this for me why did the van not hit front bumper first on the pavement?? when they were on the bridge it was facing down wouldn't they eat it?? how do they land wheels first??

I am not trying to 9/11 truth the walking dead show but I don't get that. haha

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I really enjoyed this episode! I cant believe there is only 2 more ep's until their break!

I thought that Noah guy was familiar but it didn't click he was the kid from everybody hates chris! I think Noah is incredibly selfish, he left Beth behind when they were trying to escape ad she did ALL the work aswell, then he takes Carol and Daryl's weapons! And he didnt need too cut that tent when he had weapons to defend himself with! And it was his fault Carol was taken aswell..i understad that he realises not everyone is nice and at that point Carol and Daryl were probably a threat too him in his mind but still...

I think the group will get Carol and Beth back with no problems seems they will have all the info they need to get in there and know their weak points from Noah, if he is really willing too help, he seems too be all about himself! I hope Carol pulls through quickly, because she could have internal injuries from when they took that van over the bridge, by the way how lucky were they with how it landed i thought it would roll for sure!

Looking forward too next episode when we get too catch up on whats happening at the church!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I think she meant shocker like really full on an brutal not like it was a massive shock, although i didnt expect it to be quite as full on an brutal because they usually aren't like that with humans only walkers.

I agree i would have been in shock horror if they had have let them go, screw that!

So maybe someone can answer this for me why did the van not hit front bumper first on the pavement?? when they were on the bridge it was facing down wouldn't they eat it?? how do they land wheels first??

I agree that was rather far fetched wasn't it ? lol. I thought at the very least it would have rolled like I said in my other post, but nope it somehow managed to land almost perfectly..
edit on 17-11-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Wow I got to say that I liked this episode but at the end you knew it was coming. I did think the ripples in the water would wind up being a walker though I am glad it wasn't.

I did say Eugine was in a bit of trouble before.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

That's what I thought about the ripples too! or a herd of them.. I cant believe he just took off for that long and left Maggie, wonder if Eugene has passed and turned? was hard too tell because they cut the scene pretty quick, my partner thinks he is a walker, we will see...

pretty average episode though in comparison too others it was very slow.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't know if I like this story line. it just seems to me there is a lot of running around but nobody knows where there going.

and will Morgan make his appearance in the mid season finale?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Derp

It's a zombi apoclapse, where do you suggest they go?

Carl said it best, you always have to be on the move.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

That is pretty much what most people like about the show, think about it if they set up in one place for too long it gets pretty boring like the prison that was starting too drag a bit they need drama and lots going on it creates more suspense, if they find a safe spot and deck it all out and stick as a big group and nothing happens it would get boring as, not too mention how boring it would get looking at the same places every episode with not much happening.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

what I am saying is there is nothing new in this storyline. we have to get Beth back. we have to look for her. does that remind you of anything?? we have to look for Sophia. admittedly they might get different results with beth. But it just feels like they have done this before.

And then everybody else is just on standby, Glenn and Abraham and company are just hanging out for now I guess.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
What an episode!!!!!

Did not see that ending coming.

Wonder who else they are gonna kill off.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That wasnt cool!!!!!!

I hate endings like that.

Arghhh!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
um the season is finished?

cos I downloaded the entire season and had a weekend of watching the season.

? what part are you all up to?

anyone seen the ending of season 5?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

is that the same one as I watched? where the two go into the hospital and she thinks he is dead so a nurse gives her a vial and she decides to kill herself... anyway, he survives and by the time he comes back into the room, she has died.

of course she is alive again soon after and he pulls out her teeth, puts a straight jacket on her and the last scene is where he is leading her out and he says... "if one survives, then there is hope for all of us"

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Season 5 episode 8 was tonight. It should be mid season break and be back on in a few months.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reading the replies, I am a bit confused.

Season 5 has the Governor on it....
did anyone watch that episode?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I can't believe that ending. What a sad, sad moment!

Then again, thank God it wasn't Daryl.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Yeah I watched it tonight.

Honestly I can't remember the one you described with the strait jacket.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join