It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Season 5

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
If anyone watched the after show. they showed a scene for next week with Daryl carrying a body. Chris said that maybe it was Beth's body?? does anybody have any speculation on who was in the body bag??

I didnt catch the after show, but i'll toss in my speculations.

I dont think they would go ahead and kill off Beth when she's away from the main group. Her death would probably have to be in a more dramatic setting, rather than at some sideshow hospital. I also dont think it would be the janitor dudes body, Noah, since he seemed like he was getting away from the hospital somewhat easily, even though he was a bit injured.

If there's one person from the hospital episode that I think it is, I would assume it would be the doctor. (dont remember his name), mostly because everyone else there seemed like a bunch of baddies, and Im not sure why Daryl would carry a body bag around with some bad dude in it.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Abraham should've killed Eugene for lying to the him and the group. Why did everyone in the group stopped Abraham from killing Eugene when he lied to them.

Eugene is a selfish liar and has a false sense of superiority. He's going to get more people killed for his pack of lies. I knew his story about "rebooting" a virus didn't make sense and why go to D.C. to stop the apocalypse. I didn't trust him because he looked too much like Mark David Chapman. I think Eugene thought he got busted by Maggie when he was reading that H.G. Wells sci/fi book as Maggie talked to him about not being different as he says he is. Eugene decided to come clean when his life was placed in a dangerous situation when Abraham wanted to go straight into a zombie pitfall. Eugene brings nothing to the group survival. He needs to be left alone to the zombies.

I can't believe Glenn and Maggie left Rick's group for this snipe hunt.

And how come there wasn't any nudity in the sex scene with Abraham and Rosita. In a zombie apocalypse, modesty shouldn't be a factor. You notice the zombies on "The Walking Dead" are fully clothed. In "Z Nation", at least, you see a little T & A on their zombies.
edit on 11-11-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

It's a kid, or at least a teen, that he throws on the fire so it's probably someone we haven't met yet. That's the way it looked to me as that seemed like a really small body.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This is the best season so far. They are coming up with new walkers (walkers on fire, walkers in slime, killing them by shredding with a fire hose, etc). They are making the walkers and their 'end' more interesting this year.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RossWellOldMexico
And how come there wasn't any nudity in the sex scene with Abraham and Rosita.

Because this isn't 'Game of Thrones'. Nudity is just an unnecessary distraction. I thought the sex scene was out of place and was not needed in the show to begin with let alone doing it in the buff. BAH

edit on 11/11/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I can deal with no T and A on zombies, lol....though wouldn't mind seeing Maggie all hot and bothered.

I agree on Eugene. Of course, I said all along he was full of it (and no, I don't read the comic, so have no idea what it said or even if he was in it). Can't believe Maggie and Glen aren't more ticked. Also, the added creep factor of Eugene's voyeurism just makes him less likely to be missed.

I really hope he bites it soon, has been a long time coming. He's a moron for confessing, but even more-so for sabotaging the bus. Seriously? More than enough reasons to off this guy.....

My guess is Carol got "caught" on purpose to get Beth out, while Darryl waits in the wings. My guess is he'll run into the janitor kid. I think the body people mentioned (I didn't see the preview), is likely to be the janitor kid. (unless it's Beth).

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RossWellOldMexico

I thought the whole episode or a good part of it was about turning Eugene into a good guy and making him seem like this harmless weirdo. So when he told everybody that they don't think he was this master evil manipulator.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Opposite effect for me.

I already didn't like him, because I knew he was lying all along...but, I got it, it was his survival mechanism.

However, when he sabotaged the bus and then the creepy voyeurism, and then revealed his lie (effectively killing these folks' hope), he just went WAY too far. If I was in the group, I'd have helped Abraham finish him off, not held him back.

What I don't get though, is that if he really wanted to stay with Rick's group at the church...his smarter move (so guess he isn't so smart) would have been to confide in Rick that he had lied to Abraham, and then let Rick fight that battle for him when Abraham wanted to leave. By then, he'd have the protection of Rick's group...so he could more safely reveal the lie.

Instead, he facilitates his group taking two of Rick's people, wrecking the only functioning vehicle, and nearly getting them all killed (and Abraham may possibly have been bitten). Not exactly a good report to take back to the Rickster.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I can tell you why he didn't confide in Rick. It is because Rick is pretty damn scary to an outsider. Eugene main fear was being left behind for being week well it is an honest fear and probably well founded.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Carol and Darryl used the old "Trojan Horse" battle scenario to gain entry to the Grady Hospital.

The body can't be Beth because it is too tall. It appears to be larger than Darryl.

I don't like the juxiposition of the story line. It may work on Tarantino's "Pulp Fiction", it gets muddled on a prolong series.

Why doesn't the producer Gale Ann Hurd get James Cameron to guest direct an episode of the WD? They use to be married to each other at one time.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just a quick poll does anybody think that season 4 was almost a complete waste of time, and I am more talking about everyone in the prison getting sick then the road to terminus. that was just so boring to me. and there are only two episodes from that season that I remember and I would watch again. (and I am person that can watch the marathons when there on.) the 2nd assault on the prison was good and the sisters episode was kind of good. but other then that it was kind of horrible for me.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Just a quick poll does anybody think that season 4 was almost a complete waste of time, and I am more talking about everyone in the prison getting sick then the road to terminus. that was just so boring to me. and there are only two episodes from that season that I remember and I would watch again. (and I am person that can watch the marathons when there on.) the 2nd assault on the prison was good and the sisters episode was kind of good. but other then that it was kind of horrible for me.

The whole flu thing in the prison was boring as heck. Probably the lowest point of the entire series.

Aside from the 2nd prison assault, the only stuff I remember from the road to terminus was when the little girls died and then when the Rick crew got captured.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just finished watching and like I said the other week the one with Dale coming out of the woods has to be that kid. Overall I think this one was fairly good but I could have done without the flashbacks IMO they were pointless. Looks like next weeks will be pretty good.

BTW I knew those cops were ambushing people then bringing them back acting like they helped them.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Ya quite the build up for the next two episodes, staying in suite with a raid to end the half season.
Now the week wait

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Overall I think this one was fairly good but I could have done without the flashbacks IMO they were pointless.

Just finished watching this one and I agree. The flashbacks just took up time, but it was still a pretty good episode.

This one was put together alot better than the Beth episode and also the episode before this one. Not as full of action like the beginning episode of this season, but the following/searching through the city kept my attention.

Next episode looks like it will be the lead up to the attack or ambush at the hospital. It's cop vs cop, so im guessing there will be some twists or what not thrown into this. (Well, sheriff vs city cop I think)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This week's episode of "The Walking Dead" kind of took a while to explain the story of Carol and Darryl in connection to the overall story of the series. The writers seem to drag out the storytelling with a few episodes left before it has it's mid-season break. It seems that the writers are saving the best parts of the story in the later half of the series.

The reintroduction of Noah(I didn't know the actor was the kid in "Everybody Hates Chris") was a revelation. I thought he was a person of good conscience. I never thought that Noah would take Carol and Darryl's weapons and leave them to die at the hands of the zombies. I later noticed that Noah didn't help Beth as they were making their breakout from the Grady Hospital, that should've been a clue to me.

There seems to be confusion between Carol and Darryl in their morality. Carol wanted to kill Noah, then Darryl stops her. Later in the show, they meet up with Noah and he gets trapped, Darryl wants to kill Noah for taking their weapons and leaving them to the zombies. Carol has a change of heart, but Darryl is the one that saves Noah. If someone tried to rob and leave me to the zombies, I'd want revenge in a similar way. Even if Carol and Darryl killed Noah, they still would've found Beth in the long run.

I think there will be a showdown between Beth and Dawn in the second half of the series.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yeah I wonder in the coming showdown if Dawn will fight to the death. I mean we dont know alot about them but it seems like every one really bends to thier will I dont know if she and the cops have come upon anything like their about to face with rick and company. I am wondering if she will just surrender mid battle.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think I may have answered my next question but I will ask it anyways. Ivvete Nicole Brown (from community) on the aftershow asked about the "Hookups" kin dof jokingly said maybe Rick And Michione. but to that point I wonder why the writers have not made more hookups on the show?

and I just had the thought that maybe Dawn does survive the encounter and becomes attracted to Rick because he is all authority. Rcik and dawn would make a good couple.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My prediction - Beth is going to go all Kill Bill on Dawn. She's going to slaughter her in front of Daryl and Carol thus proving she is 'tough enough to make it'. It'll be a shocker just like when Rick and company slaughtered the bad guys from Terminus in the Church.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Why did Abraham kill those people, from his flashback? I heard in the comic his family is raped and that's why he killed those men, who were apparently his neighbors. If true, why the hell would his family be so afraid of him? Stupidly they ran off and were killed instantly by walkers.

After watching Rick's group take out the Gov and those cannibals I wonder how much a threat the cops pose?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join