It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Season 5

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I was surprised to see Carol rolled in there at the end. I'm hoping she isn't really hurt but sneaking in that way to help Beth. Like a lot of people are saying, Noah is probably the one with Daryl and will fill the rest of the group in on what's been going on at the hospital.

I'm betting the rest of this half of the season will be about rescuing Beth and Carol. Next week though is most likely going to be about Abraham's group. Sounded like Eugene is bugging him to head back. Lol How long are they going to drag that situation out? I so wanna see him admit that he has no cure and was just using Abe for protection! I'd like to see how Abe reacts to that info.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

yeah but Negan is in Washington. and they haven't even set foot there yet. and with all these side stories and spilting the group up. I am wondering if they even make it there before mid season finale.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I'm thinking that they found that kid that escaped and he filled them in on what is going down and Carol is playing injured and is gonna go buck wild on those guys.
And i agree on the time line getting jumped around a bit In the episodes, would make the mout sense at this point

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

yeah but Negan is in Washington. and they haven't even set foot there yet. and with all these side stories and spilting the group up. I am wondering if they even make it there before mid season finale.

SPOILERS AHEAD. I CAN'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU LEARN BY READING THIS.

I know. I'm just saying if they turn the hospital into Alexandria Safezone, it definitely speeds things up. If they don't turn into into the safezone, we're coming on it pretty quick. Noah says he's from Richmond Virginia. Where there's walls. Richmond is (according to google maps) 1 hour and 43 minutes from Alexandria Virginia. Right now, our group is in Atlanta, Georgia. Richmond is (according to google maps) 8 hours from Atlanta. If they head to Richmond, where there's walls, trusting Noah after saving Beth and Carol, Washington DC is 2 hours from there, again, according to google maps.

I'm just saying that it's possible they could speed things up by making the hospital ASZ (or a version of it), and if they don't, we are VERY close to them being there. Making us very close to Negan and the Saviors.
edit on 3-11-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Hey get your comic book spoilers out of here!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Hey get your comic book spoilers out of here!

I'll tell you what I tell everyone.
If you don't want spoilers don't look in a place that would have spoilers.
Not my problem if people see something that they don't want to.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Fair enough, I was more saying it in jest.
Maybe just a spoilers ahead warning?
I like this thread as a place to talk about the current episode a s speculate what might happen in the future which is what it mostly seems to be.
Not trying to say the talk of comic book stuff is not welcome, just a forewarning if it may deal with things we don't know yet.

edit on rdMon, 03 Nov 2014 14:54:37 -0600America/Chicago1120143780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Fair enough, I was more saying it in jest.
Maybe just a spoilers ahead warning?
I like this thread as a place to talk about the current episode a s speculate what might happen in the future which is what it mostly seems to be.
Not trying to say the talk of comic book stuff is not welcome, just a forewarning if it may deal with things we don't know yet.

The directors have said that the show is mostly following the comics now. So it is what's ahead. I mean... I'll add a spoilers ahead, but it's not going to change people from reading it.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I really want to get my hands on the walking dead comics!

As for this episode, well it was a bit slow for me, after the first few episodes where they had us hanging on the edge of our seats this one was a bit slow and uneventfull in comparison!

That crazy cop lady Dawn seems like an interesting character she reminds me of a female version of the governor a bit due to her mysteriousness and her slightly twisted way of doing things, and just like the Gov im not really a fan of her, how many times does she want too smack Beth in the face..?!!!

Im glad that cop was killed off quick too he was a creep!

As for Carol i really hope she busts Beth out of there! They brang in the wrong lady she will have them out of there quick smart hopefully, i was hoping they would cross back to the church too show who was in the bushes with Daryl atleast at the end but nope, i wonder if we are even up too current time or if Carol was brought in while the rest of the group were fighting the Cannibals?

I hate how the group is all split up in different directions i don't understand why they wouldn't all stick together when they are way more powerfull that way.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Weirdest episode this season so far, in my opinion. A new group, cops all dressed nice and clean, lack of character development, seems like a rushed episode to entertain Beth fans...

I do hope that Carol is faking it just to get in so she can get Beth out safely, while offing a few of that group, especially that female egomaniac named Dawn. If not, then what the hell is wrong with Daryl? Loses Beth, then Carol?

Doubt it.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

well be warned if you do get into the comics your going to fall in love with it more then the show. as is the case with me who first found the show then found out it started as a comic. the unpredictability and brutality is stepped up another notch in the comics. a character could be having a conversation one moment then catch a bullet in the head the next moment.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

I think that's exactly what that episode was just something to entertain Beth fans.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

If you listen closely, Noah talks about escaping the hospital and getting back to his town with walls. He also said he was from virginia.

He is from the safe zone.

He is going to be the connection that leads the group there.
edit on 4-11-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Also, for the record, I dont think these people are 'saving' anyone. Ill bet good money they took carol, and that they didnt find beth, they took her.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: captaintyinknots

You still think that Bob was part of the over run of terminus?
I was all with ya on it but expected something to come out before he died.
I am thinking now gareths speech was just about having them dead to rights in episode one and them escaping.
also I think that set of marks we saw when non was taken was gareths and crew cause they said they were marking their way.
On board with ya still about the mark Morgan was looking at tho.
Sorry, must have missed this before.

I still think they ABSOLUTELY set it up as though he knew them, but with the entire group, and bob, being wiped out, I cant imagine they touch on it again.

Too bad, too. I think it could have been a really interesting twist.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Oh ya, they knocked her out and that is why she doesn't remember anything

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
Also, for the record, I dont think these people are 'saving' anyone. Ill bet good money they took carol, and that they didnt find beth, they took her.

I think your probably right, at first i was wondering if they were even real cops at all they seem so creepy and sinister but the dr clarified all that when speaking with Beth about how their set up started so they must be, still really strange and obviously they took Beth not rescued her like they are telling her, i thought the crosses on cars tied in with the church clearly not.. Obviously these people basically just want slaves to help their operation run smoothly & less work for them?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I think i can handle that! how big are the comics like is there more than one etc (probably is, im assuming) i have never even read a comic book before ! Lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Or is there a place I can find them online?
I do some searching tonight but if I can't find them I hope some one has something I missed

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

If you listen closely, Noah talks about escaping the hospital and getting back to his town with walls. He also said he was from virginia.

He is from the safe zone.

He is going to be the connection that leads the group there.

SPOILER ALERT.

I already mentioned that. He says he's from Richmond, Virginia. You'd think the safezone would be in Alexandria, Virginia... Which is an hour or so from there. I already said he was the connection, lol.

Either way, I'm happy the story is moving foreword. I'm very curious about how things will be once they reach there. I mean... They have to change some things to make it suitable for TV right?
edit on 5-11-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join