It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Season 5

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

haha I dont get it why do people have this love affiar with Beth??

whats so good about her??

everybody is like where's Beth like she is so vital to the grou

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Well cause she is the only one that is a mystery now.
We know where everyone is, dead or alive except for her.

And lets be honest, she is easy on the eyes

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

okay I can understand that. But I think Terra Maggie and Sasha look good as well if not better.

and is Maggie's Beth's sister?? I haven't even heard Maggie mention her. I thought that was kind of funny

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

After watching the episode from last week, I was thinking the show was really turning more towards the storyline in the comics. Yes, there was a little bit from the comics in this episode, but it was definitely not what I was expecting. I expected the Hunter debacle to last for at least another episode or 2, and also was expecting some of the events to follow the comics. (for example, I was thinking Glen would get shot, but he didnt). The Hunter debacle was really really rushed.

Im guessing we havent seen the end of the "hunters" storyline. I honestly think that the 'Termites turned hunters' storyline was a bit of a fakeout, and that we are actually going to see some other 'hunters' appear.

I have a theory, but Im always hesitant to throw too many theories out there when it comes to shows i love.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

You still think that Bob was part of the over run of terminus?
I was all with ya on it but expected something to come out before he died.
I am thinking now gareths speech was just about having them dead to rights in episode one and them escaping.
also I think that set of marks we saw when non was taken was gareths and crew cause they said they were marking their way.
On board with ya still about the mark Morgan was looking at tho.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

okay I can understand that. But I think Terra Maggie and Sasha look good as well if not better.

and is Maggie's Beth's sister?? I haven't even heard Maggie mention her. I thought that was kind of funny

I questioned that too. Maggie has only talked about finding Glenn, and once she found Glenn there was no mention of Beth then, either. I don't know why, but Maggie (as much as I love her) is a crappy sister. I can't believe she left with Abraham, Eugene, Rosita and Tara. I thought for sure she'd stay with Rick and everyone because she might find Beth quicker. But nothing.

Like what? Did we miss her saying she thought Beth was dead or something? I don't understand.
edit on 29-10-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Actually in the comics the hunters storyline is really quick. and I was happy that Rick and crew were brutal with the hunters because that's exactly how it was in the comics. the whole time I was thinking of that Kevin hart stand up performance in NYC. "reign fire on these b**ches"

This splitting the group up nonsense is kind of weird though

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You'll never guess who has a woman as a stunt double who's twice their age...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The letter A was painted on the side of the church. I'm watching it a second time and I just can't seem to figure out what it means. Anyone?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

I think it has to do with them using that as a pen?
Like in the first episode gareth came in and said some "4 from a and 4 from b right"
The letters might be wrong but something to that nature.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I think he was referring to which train car the people came from but you may be right. That's the way I saw it.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Ya and they were using the train cars as pens for the people till they butchered them up.

Or it was just the mark to tell them that was the building they were looking for when they came back but that seems a little unlikely.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I guess this episode was okay, even though Beth isnt really in my list of favorite or memorable characters.

To sum up what I thought about this episode.....everything in this one seemed really rushed. The new characters seem like they were rushed in and they seem kind of dull. For example, the head cop lady. There's really not much of a backstory on why she is what she is. She's a kind of character that could have a really awesome post apocalypse storyline, but it wasnt there this episode. I dont even remember her name. Then there's the doctor (dont remember his name either). Without going into too much detail with what happens with him, I'll just say that when Beth asks him about a patient near the end, it's like his post apocalyptic life story is given in just a few seconds, in a dull way. I do remember that janitor guys name, Noah. They really rushed his and Beth's relationship though. Halfway through the episode and she pretty much trusts him with her life.

It would be great if these couple new characters start to play a bigger role in more episodes, but im getting a feeling that they're just going to hang around for maybe another episode or 2.

Then there's the "out of place" stuff. Did that lady on the floor in the office get killed by one of the cops? Or, did she just go ahead and decide to off herself in the office, and just on the brink of luck, turn when Beth was in there? How did a bunch of cops and other people not notice some woman with an arm chopped off walking into the main office (with some scissors in one hand to)?

It's a new story/setting, but I think this episode was the worst of this season. (Still good compared to many other episodes from previous seasons, but the first few episodes of this season really set a high mark).
edit on 3-11-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

ETA - That cliffhanger at the end though....didnt expect that. As for the scenes for the next episode.....ehhh, not much was given there.
edit on 3-11-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

I think she offed her self, good question on how she got in there with no one noticing, in the hopes she would turn and then munch on the head cop lady.
I thought the kid she was trying to escape with pulled a read prick move.
Didn't even try to help her get away too, it was just all about him.
Now, is carol playing possum? Don't see daryl just leaving her without some sort of plan in place
Cause we see daryl at the end of the previous episode, which I now thing ole boy that escaped is the one that was with him.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This episode where the cops still wearing their uniforms being muscle headed control freaks that abuse their positions and commit atrocious acts then justify it by "greater good mentality all the while acting like the world owes them is art imitating life.

I saved your life now you are my slave we own you. Hell they are still running a prison. I think in an apocalyptic event a gang of cops would be one of the last groups you would want to run into. There are not enough good cops to keep the bad ones in line now in a end of world scenario they would probably be killed by their fellow officers. They would be better than the cannibals I think. Then again. Cannibal cops. Now there is an episode for you.

Back on topic the end of the show was a kicker I bet the kid that got away is who made it back to camp with dale. There is going to be a war with sheriff Rick and boys in blue.
edit on 3-11-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Carol at the end...

I'm thinking a timeline shift there.

Episode 4 may be what transpired right before Carol and Daryl gave chase to the passing vehicle. Then what we already saw at the end of episode 3 is actually where the storyline will pick back up again after the upcoming Episode 5 ends? Meaning, Carol and Daryl will do their thing at the Hospital to get Beth back and then make their way back to the church where we saw Daryl pop out of the woods?

ETA:

However it ends up being with Carol at the Hospital, once she *Carol* get's her bearings it'll be Game over for Queen cop.

edit on 3-11-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The episode wasn't as good as the others this season but I'm thinking this is a 'build up' type episode. I'm looking forward to Carol waking up and chopping off the head of the nasty cop queen. The previews look like they'll be concentrating on the other group though, the ones going to DC, so we may not see that for a few weeks. ARGH!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
yeah I was interested in seeing what people thought about this last episode. since apparently there are so many Beth fans. I thought this episode was kind of a snooze fest. know connection with any of the character s. I hope this doesn't sound harsh but everybody doesn't deserve a side story. this totally took away from the flow of the main story. at least for me I was like who cares. I would rather know whats going on with Morgan.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

question for comic book readers. were probably not going to get to "All out war" this season are we?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

question for comic book readers. were probably not going to get to "All out war" this season are we?

Thinking the hospital could end up being the Alexandria Safe Zone. If it's not, we're getting pretty close to it. If I'm right, an all out war could be in this season. Because of the Saviors. Which could follow what the directors have already said, that Gareth wasn't the biggest threat this season. Negan and the Saviors would be a much bigger threat. And if they introduce Negan, hold on to your pants... It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join