It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Season 5

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RossWellOldMexico
What did rick do to carol, drawing a blank on that one.
I do remember a rift, but can't recall what it was about

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

He left her in the middle of a subdivision and told her never to come back when he discovered she'd killed all of the sick people at the prison.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
My thoughts:
-I love that they are basically one big group of badasses now. Everyone can hold their own.

NO doubt!

Which also worries me...in horror movies, doesn't arrogance and presumption usually lead to death?

If I had to lay odds, I'd say that whack-a-doo "I know the cure" dude is going to get them into trouble. He's special. LOL!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RossWellOldMexico

Well there will be plenty of things to settle in the coming episodes. There's the girl who fought on the Governor's side, she's with them. I don't think Carol will take over the group but after Rick letting her go and now having just lead them into cannibal land his leadership may be questioned and I suspect there will be some sort of council established.

Then we have the guy 'Fighting Fire with Fire' who may or may not be legit, For me the verdict is still out on him. Will they head to DC or hunt for the last missing member?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Look the scientist guy up on the Walking Dead Wiki. According to the comics.....

Well look it up.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Dude

Say spoiler alert
Let me entertain my suspicions

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I didn't say anything one way or another - other than to look at a Wiki! There was no spoiler in my post!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's all good

Checks the clock, Still over 48 hours to go till walkers

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Did you all know Carl has a stunt double that's a woman and twice his age? lol I just learned a lot from this site. And Tom Jane was up for the role of Rick? That probably would've changed the whole tone in my opinion. Maybe a bit more on the lighter site.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScribbledOnANotePad24
Did you all know Carl has a stunt double that's a woman and twice his age? lol I just learned a lot from this site. And Tom Jane was up for the role of Rick? That probably would've changed the whole tone in my opinion. Maybe a bit more on the lighter site.
Thomas Jane probably didn't have to audition for the role of Rick. He was more likely given the role by Frank Darabout, but he turned it down because he didn't want to be tied down by a series when he wants to do indies. Both Jane and Darabout worked on "Steven King's The Mist" in 2007. Jane also turned down the opportunity to reprise his role as the Punisher in the sequel.
edit on 17-10-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: added point to reply.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
So far i only watched 2 episodes but im definitely into it. Are all the walkers super slow..i think im really gonna like it. Cant wait till reedus starts laying the smack down

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

3 episodes into season 2. Im really into it.
Best part so far was how shane took otis out

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well, I just finished watching the latest episode.

Again, without spoiling anything, ill just say that this was another pretty awesome episode. Not as much duke nukem as the first episode, but alot of new doors are opened in this one.

(and for those familiar with the comics.... i think the show is starting to slide back into the way the comics were going around this part. If what I remember from skimming through the comic wiki, they pulled this entire episode right out of the comics....and that's freaking awesome)
edit on 20-10-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This week's episode was very good. In last week's episode, it was the group's "Deliverance" moment when Rick wanted to go back and kill the cannibals from Terminus and the others convinced him not to. It came back and literally bite them in the @%%, at least for Bob anyway. LOL!

I believe there is no cure for the Zombie epidemic as Eugene and Abraham says. I think they they aren't telling the whole truth behind their motive. I believe their cure is a nuclear annihilation. They want the group to accompany them to Washington to set off the nuclear detonation.

E&A keep saying "reboot" and "reset". How can one "reboot" a zombie virus? They only thing you can reboot is a computer. Nuclear launch codes are stored in a computer. E&A's ability of seeing the good in people will be the downfall of the group. People die with that type of thinking in a survivalist environment. Rick and the group should distance themselves from Eugene and Abraham as far as they possibly can to survive. All you can do is survive in a Zombie Apocalypse. You don't have time to find Love in a Zombie world.
edit on 20-10-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: added point to reply.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
***Semi-Spoiler Alert***

Well they tied up a few loose ends and brought the story further along.

The preacher seems like a weasel, He's got something to hide, No, I wont look at TWD wiki, I gave up on the comics at or around the end of season two timeline. So I could enjoy the twists and turns. On The Talking Dead it was mentioned that this season will fall back more inline with the Comic. Which for the Comic fans may be a good thing. I personally like hearing about how they've adjusted the story to bring a freshness to the story concept.

I thought Carol was about ready to boogey, I'm glad she prepped the ride so they can go after the drive by. Also, Was he bit? If so, those around the campfire grill will be in for some nasty surprises...

Muwahahahaha...ha

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yeah possible spoiler alert

since Bob is taking dales place of being eaten by the cannibals I think you'll see that maybe Bob was bit when they were at the food bank getting supplies. but the one thing that was glossed over and never explained in the comics was if your bitten and then if someone eats some tainted meat lets say do they get the virus?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
and has anyone noticed how big the group is currently. If we know Kirkman I am looking to see a least 3-4 people die by the mid season finale.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Hush yourself! I love this current group, and the size is just right

Heff: I wonder how well the show will stick to Eugene's storyline from the comics. Same with Bob (comic book Dale). I love that the show is changed just enough to keep comic readers in the dark, but still true enough to still be The Walking Dead (unlike how the title is the only similarity between World War Z book and movie).

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

Well what I have been wondering is how are they gonna do the transition from Atlanta to Washington. is it just a poof were in Washington now? or are they going to do something else

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

i think he did get bitten when they were in that foodbank, why else would he be outside crying when everything was going to well for them and he was happy and positive before they entered in there.. I hope they turn from eating him, ughh them scenes are brutal !!! They deserve it, id say they will turn.. i hope they do.

So were they the ones that got Beth then?? i wonder who the other 2 will be that get taken by them that they mentioned on the preview for next week.. They need too get out of there, they shouldn't have even stopped until they knew they were far from that place.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join