It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Season 5

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

aren't the wolves just that group that got kicked out of Alexandria? because didn't aaron say there were three of them.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

it might have already been said but on the talking dead the actor who plays Morgan says he has an Origins story so maybe it will be said how he transformed to crazy trap man to Jedi

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The Governor, for example, was a psychopathic lunatic in all aspects of the word in the books. They significantly toned him down, almost to the point where he was at times sympathetic

wow I was waiting for someone to bring up how weak the portral of the Governor was. in the graphic novel I had heard that his story arc won for best villain. on the first meeting between rick and company with the governor he cuts Ricks hand off, and rapes Michionne.

I really thought it was mistake given him two attempts at the prison.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: newyr

Yup

Same here

I've seen the complete last season again just to be topped off just in case there is a real Zombie Apocalypse before next season begins.

Need to be up to date on the latest...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The Wolves seem pretty clever, but then, so did the Terminus folks.

What I really want to see is the next conversation between Rick and Morgan. That should be interesting.

After Daryl's report, will also be curious to see how Alexandria decides to handle it. (the Wolves' trap). Personally, I'd recommend a nice, thick line of oil about half a mile away from the place, in a complete circular area around the location. Light it up, with sentries stationed along the perimeter to pick off any getting through the fire. Create a fire break to direct the fire inward vs. outward. And use smaller Molotovs and other incendiaries to spread the fire inside the containment ring.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well....Father Gabriel got arrested this week here in GA for DUI. Going 100 mph on a state road. I guess he was trying to out run the Wolves. Or Rick. LoL!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I got pulled over once in GA....for driving in the left lane. Apparently, it's for passing only (but that particular road had construction, so the right lanes were horrible....). At least he let me off with a warning.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join