It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Season 5

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Without saying too much, it's a bad guy. I do think the showdown has a greater chance than this though. The next character would probably take a few more episodes to properly introduce him.
a reply to: buni11687

Yeah but don't they have to be introduced to a kind of good guy character that leads them to the bad guy character first??

I was initially thinking the same way especially when gimple (is that his name) said that a governor type character would be on this season on an episode of talking dead. But yeah I just don't think they have enough time. Unless they totally go away from the comic story line

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Interesting dong the wolves instead of the Saviors.????

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Holy crap! And can't tell if I'm grateful for Michonne or feel betrayed.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Was not expecting that, kinda hoped Rick and Machone would get all happy and lovey dovey

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yeah..thought there was something there between Rick and Michonne - then he got to Alexandria and started fixating on Jessie. Maybe that's why she had no problem pistol whipping him? LoL!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Holy crap!

I think michonne saved Rick from digging the hole he was in deeper. He already disobeyed the order to let it go and then he was coming across as a pretty brutal guy.

That guy grabbing that gun that Rick hid was a surprise, don't like that he has a gun.

ETA: I swear I didn't watch talking dead and then parrot what they said!

Any of you guys watch the after show? Been watching it more lately, they got some good bits of dialogue I think

edit on rdMon, 23 Mar 2015 00:32:52 -0500America/Chicago320155280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I have to say I let out a burst of laughter at the very last few seconds of this episode.

Michonne stood up and SMACK! I think she probably just saved Rick and the group by doing that. If I remember correctly, the fight went pretty well along with the fight in the comics. Thrown through the window, Michonne smacking Rick.

ETA - Forgot to mention what I thought of the episode overall.

I think it was pretty good.

The Rick vs Pete part was pretty awesome, and mostly stuck to the comics, which I see as a plus. Also while a bunch of time was spent with Rick trying to talk his best to Jessie, I felt like Rick was letting emotions take over him, and I was watching and saying "Stop pushing so hard like that dude, you're putting it on a little too hard here bro!"

Carl and that one girl - Im kind of glad to see that there's someone else in that city that seems hardcore when outside. Also nice to see Rosita and Michonne havent lost their survival traits. Sasha is a bit weird though, not sure what to think of her anymore.
edit on 23-3-2015 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Do walkers sleep? The walker tied to the tree seemed asleep when Daryl pulled her head up. Now, she looked like she had already turned but I've yet to see a sleeping walker on the show(at least I don't remember one).

So, had she just turned and if so then the W or M carved in her head before she died? If so, she was tied to the tree while alive, had her forehead carved into and left to be eaten by zombies. I think I may be right about this after a few viewings of that. Daryl did say it had just happened which would make sense.

That's pretty gruesome.

Oh yeah, where the hell is Morgan? Did we not see him at the beginning of this season or am I tripping?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So either we'll be introduced to a new villain or it will be Alexandria vs Rick's group. Seems like it's winding up to the latter.

Doesn't fit the facts.

This (wolves) was spray painted on a location BEFORE Rick's team got there.

Also, isn't his group carving the W's onto zombie foreheads.

I think they are going to be the show's equivalent of the Scavengers in the comics....and led by the former exiles from the Alexandria safe zone. After all, I think that's what Rick's comment to the "mayor" lady was all about...as to why exile is not a viable solution. I think we'll see that be born out.

Personally, I think the finale will see the final arrival of the Wolves, with the opening salvo being a driven horde of walkers with W's on their foreheads.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

Am I like in a time warp? I just finished watching S05E15 Sunday night. Season 5 started strong, but... I ain't going to ruin it for you, I'll let the writers do that.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Grateful. Rick was out of line and you can't blame him because the world they live in is sooooo upside down! That said, he doesn't know how to handle human situations anymore. He clearly wants the wife for himself, he's the alpha male and is exerting his dominance. It took the alpha female to put him down. The final episode will be a doozzzyyyy for sure!
edit on 24-3-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Ahahahaha!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well, what can I say.

Finally was able to catch up on the show just the other night and I have to admit the show keeps on giving. Noah went down hard *Ouch, Daryl got a Bike *cool, Carl has a female interest *God Help him, Carol doing a great acting job of Suzy homebody *We all know shes playing them well, Eugene grew a pair * Who knew?, Rick......Give a man a badge....

Michonne cleaned Ricks Clock.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Any of you guys watch the after show? Been watching it more lately, they got some good bits of dialogue I think
a reply to: Sremmos80

yeah I was going to mention that yvette Nicole brown had a great theory about the W on the forehead she thougt it might be morgan upside down M.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So are there any predictions on who might die in the season finale because gale anne hurd alluded to the fact that we might have some sad losses.

I want to say maybe Abraham and Carol. But they havnt explored enough of his relationship with Rosita so maybe not.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
So are there any predictions on who might die in the season finale because gale anne hurd alluded to the fact that we might have some sad losses.

I want to say maybe Abraham and Carol. But they havnt explored enough of his relationship with Rosita so maybe not.

Nagen has to show up in season 6 so someone has to get Lucile'd.
Doesn't mean it's Glenn as we seen characters get switched up. Bob and Dale for example yet a leg was eaten.
I'm ruling out Glenn and Maggie as she makes it past the lucile event.
Abraham, Rosita, Michonne and what's his name, Mr. Mullet all go on past... Lucile.
One character though is here that didn't even make it this far but I'll get into that later.
Carl and the Girl in the tree.
My bet is she's a goner. Right before Carl's eyes. Remember he gets a bit twisted in the comic, something has to push him over farther for next season.
Judith never made it this far in the comic. And there is no place for her in season 6.
It will be Judith's death that makes Deanna give AFZ to Rick & Co.

The Wolves.
From what I see they're some twisted folk.
Woman tied on the tree was obviously alive when put there, with the carved "W".
Seems the Wolves take people and turn them into walkers placing their brand before they turn. Punishment, revenge or just twisted crap there she was tied to the tree with a "W" on her head. Maybe they perform this act with Daryl or Aaron outside the walls of AFZ.

Judith - Goner
Girl with Carl - Goner
AFZ personal - Several goners

Or. We'll get the lead up to all this and be left hanging.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So who knew Morgan was a ninja? That was awesome!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
What a great finale!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm so exhausted.
In a good way though. However, still worried about Glenn.
edit on 3/29/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join