It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Season 5

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What an episode!!!!!

Did not see that ending coming.

Wonder who else they are gonna kill off.

That was a pretty darn good episode.

I wasnt able to catch the showing until 11:30, and tried not to spoil anything while checking facebook before. I knew someone was going to die (also saw an article up on my homepage a few days ago that basically said someone was going to die). I really thought it would have been someone else. Literally, I was like 90% sure it was going to be a certain person, but I was wrong.

As for what happened though....... Im pretty glad this person got killed off. Kind of a feeling of relief after seeing this episode.

Now about that scene from a previous character at the very end though.... we all saw that person walking through the woods in the first or so episode of this season. Now that's a part of the story im really excited for.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Here is a pretty emotional interview with the actor who is no longer a part of the show.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to agree with a previous poster. I'm underwhelmed with it all, because it seems to me that we've done all this before. Way too many similarities with something that happened earlier in the series. I'm a big fan of the show and have watched it from day one, but for the first time, I'm starting to wonder if they're running out of ideas.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
RIP Beth. Poor Daryl. He can't catch a break in life ...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
RIP Beth. Poor Daryl. He can't catch a break in life ...
Well at the very least he still has Carol. Man I was shocked when Beth went down. Thought that it was awful to kill her off.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I didn't see it coming..

Even though the episode had hints..Tara telling Maggie "Let's go save your sister" (even though Maggie never gave it a second thought since Beth disappeared..) ...Beth telling Dawn she'd get out like Noah...

We'll see about that...

R.I.P Beth.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Yeah I can';t believe people are like happy with this. I mean season 2 mid season finale no deja vu feeling for anybody. the similarities are so stark. lets spend half the season looking for Sophia oh no mid season finale Sophia is Dead. Season 5 lets spend half the season looking for Beth oh no mid season finale Beth dies..

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

Yes I am also excited to see what happens with Morgan. The actor who plays him is very good

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
From Facebook - Judith Season Six.
Yep .... I can see it!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am hopeful that with the death of Beth they will concentrate a little bit on Maggie and her emotional state.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The Walking Dead is my favourite TV series but sometimes it can be REALLY depressive

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hey y'all, the second half of the season starts tonight!

Also the new "Better call Saul" for you breaking bad fans.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Just finished the new episode. I'll wait until tomorrow or so to post my thoughts here so I dont spoil anything.

Im just now starting Better Call Saul. BB was one of my favorites, so Im pretty darn excited for this.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm quite irritated about what happened last night. The most interesting guy on the show is now gone.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Last nights show was unexpected. I didn't think another main character would die off so quickly after Beth was killed. I did appreciate how he died though. He was hallucinating the former characters who had died and it was kind alike he was going to die and go to a peaceful place to be with them.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I at first didn't get the episode but then when the girls were telling Tyrese its okay at the end I got it. But I am still looking for 1 or 2 more people form the group to die.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
and did anyone find it funny or ironic that Glenn picked up that baseball bat? I know I laughed a little bit.,

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am salty that they killed tyreese so fast as well, he was one of my fav characters.

I did like how they did it though, will all the killed off people coming back and guiding him and reassuring him.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
His death was pretty unexpected. I didn't think it would happen that way.

However, with a character such as Tyrese, I would have expected his death to be quite a lot more epic. I was thinking he would go down in a blaze of glory or something similar. Maybe slashing up a massive group of attackers, or fighting off a horde so some member of the group could escape instead. Should have had a much much more brutal and intense death scene.

Instead he gets a couple bites on the arm. The character flashbacks were a neat touch though, but after awhile they felt like they were just dragging on and I was like "Okay yea, I got it. Now hurry up the heck up with the rest of the episode."
edit on 9-2-2015 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

But why not Karen, who he spent all of the last two seasons obsessing over!?

Like someone said earlier ...unimaginative. Getting tired of the constant running through the woods and everything being so tore up. Buildings don't just go to hell in a year or two. Cars don't rust out. And get some clothes FFS!

The group needs to situate themselves somewhere and build a life/community. Like an anti-Woodbury.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join