It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

relationship: sticky situation. Need advice

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Lol! Eunuchorn. Be. Running. (and ducking to avoid being hit in head with Barbie camera!)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Wow!
Good for you for having your head on straight and not swooning over an expensive "present" and seeing it for exactly what it was! Many women (I am a married woman) would take that as a compliment and think he is the One for making such a big deal over a birthday when the relationship was barely getting started. "Look how nice he is buying me all the things!"

A dinner date (or even lunch) and at the MOST flowers - your expectations were correct.

Actually my reaction was triggered by a previous experience. A guy I barely knew had become "obsessed" with me, for whatever reason. Some things about this guy, reminded me of him. Anyway, it was a horrible time for me. It lasted well over two years, and I had to involve my family to stop it. I never want that to happen again. EVER.

If anybody has ever read John Fowles novel "The Collector", (chilling), he even put a copy of it in my mailbox which scared the holy crap out of me. I was scared to go out, or answer my doorbell.

But this guy, I mean, I already had a cell phone I liked, he knew that. I had GPS which he also knew, so why try to replaced those things? It didn't make sense. And a camera on my porch? I don't think so!

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Logiciel
Well you can A: Tell her you dont mix with her and want to end it. And that would be that.

Or you can B: Act all crazy and pretend that you have been bodily possessed by a ghost and do so many stupid # that she cant wait to get away from you.

Or you can C: A bit of both. Or whatever floats your boat. Though I think option B is a bit more of a funny one, however option A is more of a wise one though lacking on the lolz.

But what I really think is this. To quote something you said.

I knew from the start she wasn't "the one" but we both needed to share some affection. Now I am stuck with a person that is focused on me due to lack of personal projects and in need of constant proof of love. Which I don't have...

If you knew from the start as you said that she wasn't "the one" Then why the funk did you not tell her that to begin with and not have dragged it this far along. She sound like a clingy person and who knows what is up in her life or with her, but if you knew from the start that it was not going anywhere. You should have said that, and kept it at that, or at most be friends and that is that. So yes you are at fault to bringing it this far, probably just as much if not more so then her.

In all there is no issues here but what you created. In fact you whole post just sounds like a bunch of nonsense...Another none issue. If you dont like her and dont want to be with her, I do believe you should inform her of that least she be misinformed on that issue and think otherwise.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch
Why can't you people just be honest and stop being dicks .. Pulling away and being distant.. Weak. If you're that pathetic you deserve clingy weirdos.

Grow a pair and be honest...

Am I the only person who finds clingy weirdos terribly sexy?

OP, I came up with the most brilliant idea. Tell her you have cancer. If you think this will make her more clingy, try AIDS?

I wouldn't do the Skype thing. She will just lead herself on. Best thing you can do is cease all contact & pretend she doesn't exist. She will get the idea. Eventually.
edit on 21-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

(post by MarryJk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join