It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are humans so dumb and evil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
OK in all most every thing i read about aliens and humans turns out that humans are considered stupid and evil by the aliens, for the most part thats why they do not want to share their technology with us. Because they think we will use it against them. (this is only from what i have read mostly on ATS) Why are we considered the stupid ignorate evil guys of the universe who rape our land, kill each other and polluted our Sky's . I mean really are we really that far behind from the rest of the universe technology wise, with our so called "Help from the Grey's" If you really take a good look at the human race you will see that we really are not that far behind considering all the achievements we made in the past 20 to 30 years. Take the computer for instance there virtually is no more limits for them we can do just about any thing with them. Of course there will be more innovations in computer systems but we came really far when it comes to computing. Then after you think about the age old question "Man can you imagine what we can do 50 years from now" the question has no answers, but honestly 50 years from now we will probably be a fairly strong power in the universe. If there really are aliens who feel that way about humans, (Which I am skeptical if they even exist) I think they are very badly underestimating us.

When it comes to our government hiding them from us I think thats the right thing to do could you imagine if they just one day came out and said "This is an alien his name is bob hes from a Galaxy 5 million light years away". UFO enthusist like your selfs would be like "about time" but think how every one-els would react There would be mass religious hysteria, mass suicide,mass riots, nuts who would want to kill the aliens,Wars Basically anarchy and thats a good enough reason to hide them if you ask me. We simply are not ready for such a revaluation and when mankind is then they may consider it.

But just because we don't know they exist for sure doesn't mean we are far behind technologically. I am sure they are hiding a ton of things besides aliens like Element replicators, matter transporters, Adv AI, nuclear fusion, ADV space craft, Formulas for anti-gravity, and god knows what kind of advance computer systems they have. they probably have bio tech stuff like , cures for HIV aids, cures for Cancer, Human intelligent enhancers, prosthetic eyes and ears, Bio-bots just about anything you read about in comic books. It doesn't end at technology they probably found new types of text and languages, new ways of society, maybe even the key to utopia. When it comes to hiding that stuff it would possibly be worse than them reviling aliens. We would suffer from over population, massive unemployment, and a fear of big brother and the machines rising, which in IMO is more scary than a few aliens from a Galaxy 5 million light years away.

Just a littel theroy i have.

[edit on 8-12-2004 by iksmodnad]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

because they think we will use it against them.

They kidnap us, probe our asses, and occassionally do all kinds of other nastiness, OF COURSE we'd use it against them, hehe...

But just because we don't know they exist for sure doesn't mean we are far behind technologically.

True. Remember the military is at least 30 years ahead in most tech areas... Not to mention, the very computer you're reading this on is likely composed of at least SOME items derived from reverse-engineered crash wreckage...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
How do you know our power status in the universe, who knows maybe ther aren't anyone else. Although thats not very probable. Maybe we are the third most advanced, maybe first, maybe last, you dont know.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
OK in all most every thing i read about aliens and humans turns out that humans are considered stupid and evil by the aliens, for th most part thats why they do not want to share their technology with us. because they think we will use it against them. (this is only from what i have read mostly on ATS) .

Huh.
I don't think I've gotten that vibe of this website. I can agree perhaps the grays may think we are a little slow, but we are behind, our technology, in my opinoin, is far inferior from any of theirs. I don't know if they think *we* are evil, and I know some people have posted that they feel that the *aliens* are evil....

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
How do you know our power status in the universe, who knows maybe ther aren't anyone else. Although thats not very probable. Maybe we are the third most advanced, maybe first, maybe last, you dont know.

I simply don't but looking out were we are and were we are going i would not doubt it.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
We're more of the unwanted cousins of the Greys.

"Hey greys! its us!"

"Oh god.. Marvin...just start the saucer...go...go! theyre getting closer, theyre gonna start talking to us about peace on earth and then try to convert us to their religion again."

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
ive read about alien encounters and my theory is this: perhaps the govenrment has other reasons for hiding aliens ive read that aliens who are supposedly more advanced than us have free electricity think about the possibilities if government can keep that form unsuspecting people. also if aliens do have superior tech im sure they can protect themselves fine from what i know our government is sinister and is probably keeping something important from us. i beleive that perhaps the aliens they are trying to hide could be in league with the govt. universal conquest? perhaps. sounds all too surreal but its a huge possibility also by hiding aliens IF Jesus were to come here he would be touted as an alien (since most people have yet to see an alien they might beleive it) and foolish people would try to do stuff just what an evil govt would want ..........

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Humans are definitely dumb and evil. Ah well, it's a good thing, we have something called "evolution" "karma" "nature" and "nuclear weapons"

I am not human by the way. I am a soul

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I am not human by the way. I am a soul

Are you insane???

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by muttmutt
ive read about alien encounters and my theory is this: perhaps the govenrment has other reasons for hiding aliens ive read that aliens who are supposedly more advanced than us have free electricity think about the possibilities if government can keep that form unsuspecting people. also if aliens do have superior tech im sure they can protect themselves fine from what i know our government is sinister and is probably keeping something important from us. i beleive that perhaps the aliens they are trying to hide could be in league with the govt. universal conquest? perhaps. sounds all too surreal but its a huge possibility also by hiding aliens IF Jesus were to come here he would be touted as an alien (since most people have yet to see an alien they might beleive it) and foolish people would try to do stuff just what an evil govt would want ..........

Very interesting, Think if the only intelligent life in the universe were the Grey's the humans and a few other intelligent homo-erectis (sp?) life forums. Thats just the intelligent life in the universe that has found earth what if the Grey's knew about other planets that can support life but yet to have intelligent life. The humans would be licking there chops. This all plays into one theory that i have which is maybe just maybe the Grey's and the US government along with a few other word wide organizations including NASA are building civilizations on planets that yet to support intelligent life. Then once that they have finished there colonies on these planets they claim through NASA to have found them and will take you there at a hefty price, once you get there you run into the Grey's, which Will live together on that planet. Once earths population is reasonably small they unleash the NWO and all the years of secrecy payoff and humans no longer have to worry about global warming over population AIDS Canser and every thing science nerds fear
in The end every one wins Man I wish i live to see it.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Are you insane???

I am, if expressing a belief in being a soul, rather than a body, is being insane. However, that would make a lot of people insane, that the standards for sanity would have to be adjusted.

Come to think of it, I can confidently say, I am very sane, and awake as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well sure, humans are dumb and evil, but if the various UFO researchers are correct, the aliens are here for their own purposes....not to enlighten or save us.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Well sure, humans are dumb and evil, but if the various UFO researchers are correct, the aliens are here for their own purposes....not to enlighten or save us.

From what I read on ATS The Grey aliens are here to assist humans in evolution, were other types like the Nordics are here to observe our culture.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The reason is because your species it to secretive, you believe in silly concepts such as deitys, most people would rather believe what they are told to believe than what is blaringly obvious in front of them. Personally I think that aliens have good people and bad people just as humans do, though I also believe that if only one if any alien race even has contact with the Earth, I do believe there are many races though.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
if we are indeed alone in the universe, than all of this could have been made up. Aliens might just be some fantasy in some people's minds, but i belive that there are other life forms not on the planet earth. There has to be, if you think about it, earth seems to be the only one with lifeforms on it in most people's minds who are not as open minded in believing in other existing alien life forms.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
2 words, "Drake equation" there has to be.

new topics

top topics

join