It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Reaches a Milestone of His Presidency

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

There's 213 sundays in 1500 days.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

Sure there is, but people are too PC these days to do it.

Do you realize the cost and time it would take?
Take a look at the DMZ separating N/S Korea, hardly our southern border and people get across that all the time.

What is your sure fire way of securing the border?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

What is your sure fire way of securing the border?

A "Berlin Wall" with gun turrets and orders to shoot anything that moves?

edit on 13-10-2014 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: grandmakdw

Wow, very emotionally charged post, not much fact to it about the people dying tho.

Obama can't stop mother nature, and disease is mother nature rearing her ugly head.

This country has been in decline since loooong before obama, he hasn't done much to stop it, but hardly deserves all the credit.

Fact is he has done nothing at all to stop it.

He knowingly sent children with Enterovirus all over the US, the border patrol agents quite clearly told the Obama administration of the risk. Now children are coming down paralyzed, dying suddenly, and adults are dying from the Enterovirus that came from the children who came through the borders from South America.

Now he has lied repeatedly to the American public on how contagious Ebola is and it's chances of coming to the USA. He refused to stop non-citizens from Ebola countries from coming into the US until the outbreak ends, something dictators in countries in Africa have the good sense to do.

The CDC is under his control and their protocol for health care workers in the us doesn't even include the use of a disposable hazmat suit.

I'd say if, as is now likely, a plague of Ebola starts in the US, it can be laid squarely at his feet for all of his inaction and poor judgement

Oh no no no no no no don't you dare! This president is merely a poor puppet, can't think or do anything for himself except imitate previous POTUS'. The thought that he is responsible for his actions is incomprehensible.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

Hell, you are not far from the truth, my friend, right now we have people telling that is suspicious that all the states that had come out with "possible ebola symptom people in quarantine" is been push aside and no ebola been found, and quietly dying down, with no more information to be found.

Well the truth is that people doesn't understand that after Duncan was first diagnosed to arrived into the US with ebola, the CDC has been tracking all those coming from ebola infected countries that had arrived at the same time that Mr. Duncan did within the last 21 one days, but they keep it quiet so people don't start playing the race card of US targeting African people or reptilians killing this ebola infected in other state and disposing of the corpses in mass graves

That is how mass hysteria is been played for our amusement.

Yes, I find it rather odd that our very phone calls and emails are tracked for the "anti terrorist" movement but these people are let in easy peasy. Just a LITTLE off don't you think?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I bet that is alot of people's answers.
One think I don't like about walls, they are not just for keeping people out

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
President Bush may have went to his Texas ranch, to get away from Washington. But he was still available and was always engaged with the politicians in Washington. A president does not need to be in DC to work. He can do that anywhere he desires.

Now if you want to compare 200 times golfing to 24 times golfing in 8 years I would say that this President is do is extreme. This POTUS is not liking his job and uses these outings to get away for awhile.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Now if you want to compare 200 times golfing to 24 times golfing in 8 years I would say that this President is do is extreme.

Or more likely Bush did not like golf, whilst Obama plays it less than once a week...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Now if you want to compare 200 times golfing to 24 times golfing in 8 years I would say that this President is do is extreme.

Or more likely Bush did not like golf, whilst Obama plays it less than once a week...

Oh,,, I don't know, he may have a habit of-sorts,,,,

I was one of the many who had fun with George W. Bush’s classic tee shot in 2002: “I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you. Now watch this drive.” But as The Washington Post’s Colby Itkowitz noted, Bush hung up his spikes after the Iraq invasion. (He busied himself with other leisure pursuits, such as clearing brush.) CBS News’ Mark Knoller, the unofficial statistician of presidential activities, reports that Bush played golf only 24 times while in the White House; Obama is up to 177 and now has a round-a-week habit.

Link

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
How many of you went to a movie? How many work seven days a week? I don't care much for Obama but I'm not grasping at straws. I'm sure he deserves ridicule for things far worse. Perspective is a bitch.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join