It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Reaches a Milestone of His Presidency

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He may be addicted to the game.

He may be meeting/playing on the golf course in order to discuss certain things he doesn't want overheard or recorded.

I would like to know who he meets/plays with on a regular basis and who some of his occasional "golfing" buds are.

Great point. In my small-ish town, its pretty well known that most business/legal/official deals of any real consequence are discussed over a round of golf at The Territory (local Country Club.)

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to pick up a 30-pack for my tee-time with the DA, the District Judge, and Chief of Police.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: beezzer

Not FOR Katrina - for the mishandling of the aftermath FROM Katrina. And frankly I don't blame Bush. I blame Government in general for leading us to believe they were more than prepared to deal with such disasters only to prove that the money that supposedly went into disaster preparedness apparently actually went for the Congressional booze budget.

Fair enough. Bush gets blamed for the aftermath.

So Obama gets the blame/credit for Ebola?

Well, it sounds reasonable to me,,,, He is Incharge.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: Sremmos80
Funny. Bush gets blamed for Katrina.

Just sayin'

He wasn't blamed for the hurricane itself. He was blamed for ignoring it for days.

I'm not blaming Obama for Ebola

just the mishandling of Ebola and Enterovirus and drug resistant TB

and HIS CDC that he is allowing to mishandle it in the US

I blame Obama for refusing to close the borders to people from Ebola stricken countries
and for sending sick central american children all over the US

all the while vacationing, partying, and golfing

could Louis the 14th have done better?

I do too, What, Let me remove my Gas Mask in a Clean Room so you can understand me better as I speak to you through his Microphone and 6 inches of Plastic.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well what else is he to do, after all when the commander in chief doesn't have anything to do because the shadow government is governing from their safety bunker the puppet have to fill his empty time with something, right?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

just the mishandling of Ebola and Enterovirus and drug resistant TB

Did he send a guy a text telling him how to get into the country?

and HIS CDC that he is allowing to mishandle it in the US

It wasn't the CDC that mishandled it the hospital was responsible for the wrong diagnosis.

I blame Obama for refusing to close the borders to people from Ebola stricken countries

There is no way to close our borders if a person wants to get into this country they will find a way.

and for sending sick central american children all over the US

Due to agreements we have with the Central American countries these children come from we have to provide housing for them until we can send them back. This has been effect long before Obama came into office.

all the while vacationing, partying, and golfing

You clearly know nothing about Obama's vacation of golfing schedule. Stop watching FOX for your facts and do some real research.

could Louis the 14th have done better?

And the usual ignorant King reference.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Actually if the US had enacted the safety standards to deal with a possible pandemic, Mr. Duncan would have been quarantine upon arrival from an ebola infested nation.

Obama never enforced the safety standards because it didn't play well with his amnesty agenda of open borders, including air traveling.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Actually if the US had enacted the safety standards to deal with a possible pandemic, Mr. Duncan would have been quarantine upon arrival from an ebola infested nation.

Obama never enforced the safety standards because it didn't play well with his amnesty agenda of open borders, including air traveling.

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas. Hindsight is 20/20, after all.

Jeeze, can you imagine the outrage if a preventative quarantine actually were put in place? I can hear the hypothetical outrage already:

"The reptilians are lockin 'em up to test out HAARP Chemtrails on 'em for the Prison Industrial Complex!!! But the lame-stream media won't tell you about it, sheeple! Next stop, FEMA coffins, right after the gun-confiscation van pulls up to your house. THANKS OBAMA."

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

Hell, you are not far from the truth, my friend, right now we have people telling that is suspicious that all the states that had come out with "possible ebola symptom people in quarantine" is been push aside and no ebola been found, and quietly dying down, with no more information to be found.

Well the truth is that people doesn't understand that after Duncan was first diagnosed to arrived into the US with ebola, the CDC has been tracking all those coming from ebola infected countries that had arrived at the same time that Mr. Duncan did within the last 21 one days, but they keep it quiet so people don't start playing the race card of US targeting African people or reptilians killing this ebola infected in other state and disposing of the corpses in mass graves

That is how mass hysteria is been played for our amusement.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

At least Bush was where he should have been. People always gotta bring Bush up 6 years later like its still relevant in some way LOL.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

At least Bush was where he should have been. People always gotta bring Bush up 6 years later like its still relevant in some way LOL.

What are you afraid of?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: xuenchen

200 out of over 1500 days in office?
Ya, this golfing thing is a serious, serious problem.

Which is less than once a week.... I know some golfers that play much more than that.

Those that constantly whine about Obama are getting desperate!
That's over 13% of the time on the course. Shall we add his vacation time in too? Oh how about his fund raising expeditions? Where do you think that will place his working for the American people at? 50% of the time? Less?
edit on 21814Sundayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21814Sundayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

There is no way to close our borders if a person wants to get into this country they will find a way.

Sure there is, but people are too PC these days to do it.

Due to agreements we have with the Central American countries these children come from we have to provide housing for them until we can send them back. This has been effect long before Obama came into office.

Proof? Cuz I looked and found nothing, so this must be a claim born from a bleeding heart.

You clearly know nothing about Obama's vacation of golfing schedule. Stop watching FOX for your facts and do some real research.

And what real research would that be? He IS golfing and vacationing more than any other president and you don't have to watch Fox News to know that lol.

And the usual ignorant King reference.

Doesn't change how apt the reference is lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

No. A round usually take 4 hours to play. I imagine with his access that's closer to 3. Take it at 4 though. He plays .6 rounds per week. That's 2.5 hours/wk. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well, sense Obama is eventually the guy in-charge in the end.
You might say, the hard choices or decisions are his.
The question is,,,,,,with Obama in-charge.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas. Hindsight is 20/20, after all.

Jeeze, can you imagine the outrage if a preventative quarantine actually were put in place? I can hear the hypothetical outrage already:

"The reptilians are lockin 'em up to test out HAARP Chemtrails on 'em for the Prison Industrial Complex!!! But the lame-stream media won't tell you about it, sheeple! Next stop, FEMA coffins, right after the gun-confiscation van pulls up to your house. THANKS OBAMA."

Yeah sadly.. Maybe someone should just do the right thing regardless of what a bunch of arm chair protesters say.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: Sremmos80
Funny. Bush gets blamed for Katrina.

Just sayin'

He wasn't blamed for the hurricane itself. He was blamed for ignoring it for days.

So we could apply the same level of criticism to Obama?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

No. A round usually take 4 hours to play. I imagine with his access that's closer to 3. Take it at 4 though. He plays .6 rounds per week. That's 2.5 hours/wk. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
He's usually playing with celebs and I'm sure lunch and drinks after the round come into play. Let's face it, the guy isn't what you might consider a hard worker. He's more consumed by the trappings of the office than the actual effort it takes to serve the people. I think their multi-million dollar parties and trips speak to that.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well, hell. Why don't we throw some crack whores and illicit drugs in there too? The FACT remains that he golfs about 2.5 hours a week. Damn, presidents never watched a movie or a football game?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
and I'm sure lunch

Now you are whining about Obama having lunch.... how pathetic can you get!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Bilk22
and I'm sure lunch

Now you are whining about Obama having lunch.... how pathetic can you get!
Some of his biggest apologists are starting to call him lazy. Just ask Chris Mathews. The guy is a fraud.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join