It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photo of a *supposed dead alien sent to me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
A bit lighter

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'd say skinwalker ranch just got completely discredited.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Now that Sir is a funny post !

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yeah, this is just...no.

I've owned masks like that before lol. They're actually quite common, and typically you can get them with different colored metallic eyes.

I like halloween stuff. Don't judge me.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I say run with it and write a killer book.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98
It may make for a good story in whatever book your writing. However that there is not an alien dead or otherwise. The guy who supposedly sent you that picture is likely just like you said perpetrating a hoax.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Absolutely ridiculous alone that you need to ask "whether it's real or not"...like the fact it's effing WRAPPED IN A BAG doesn't ring a bell right away? Why do you *think* it's wrapped in a bag? Maybe you should write a book on the foolishness on people instead. Seriously...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thats one of those dummy alien corpse props
toss this into the hoax bin mods

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98

how evil of me to write books! Even worse to sell them. I never understood that philosophy. I'm open minded, I have no agenda here. And anyone foolish to thinks writing/selling "UFO books" makes author's rich, has absolutely no clue. I write because I enjoy it and want to share what I've experienced. I'm sorry if I have to ask a fee to pay publishers and editors, and possibly make a few hundred bucks each month for what has amounted to tens of thousands of dollars spent in gas, hotels, and equipment doing this research for the past 8 years.

Man I wish I could flag this post as well as star it.
That lame "selling books" debunk method is getting so old and tired.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

he claims the ATF was the agency that stuffed him in a car days after killing the entity.

So was your buddy trying to buy space firearms, or space tobacco, or possibly space alcohol, because that is what the ATF usually tries to stop.

They have more specialized agencies that deal with space aliens themselves.

Or could it be that ET was whacked because he didn't pay his bill for being brought to Earth. Damn alien smugglers they will get you if you don't pay.

Now that would be a good book to read. Alien Earth Smugglers...instant best seller I tell you.

edit on 14-10-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

They used the same prop from X-Files Season 1.

I'm about 99% positive of it.

Everything is the same, including where the wrinkles are in its face.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Albeit, I believe they added a little bit of paint to the one in this hoax. Could just be shadowing, but there is definitely more black in the hoax's face. Other than that though, the lines in the face and overall shape is exactly the same.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The eyes are too 'rigid', and there is no separation between eye and eyelid, which tells me the eyes and surrounding 'tissue' are molded, not fused, molded

Sorry skinwalker, its fake

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Sorry skinwalker, its fake

I see the hoax bin in 3.2.1...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pathology
www.examiner.com...

They used the same prop from X-Files Season 1.

I'm about 99% positive of it.

Everything is the same, including where the wrinkles are in its face.
sorry havnt been on in a few days. that looks VERY similar to the photo! thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC thank you for posting the photo comparison, it is EXTREMELY convincing (as a hoax). Change the color slightly and you nailed it. Thank you everyone for your help. Thought I would share here on ATS in the extremely rare chance it was a real case.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah Umm I wasn't on here to "sell books" I wanted to share an intriguing photo that was sent to my by an enigmatic character I have been conversing with for some time.

Do or don't buy my book (or dont buy anyone elses book either if your against reading or authors selling their published work) I really could care less, I am only in this for finding the truth on a topic that fascinates me.

edit on 15-10-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: HomerinNC thank you for posting the photo comparison, it is EXTREMELY convincing (as a hoax). Change the color slightly and you nailed it. Thank you everyone for your help. Thought I would share here on ATS in the extremely rare chance it was a real case.

I'm thinking, "what was the reason for the BATF to be involved". While I know it's more then likely it has nothing to do with your research, I'm still wondering what's the real story behind the pick up (unless it's also a HOAX, and was used for credibility issues)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Since Ebola will affect 10,000 new people per week by Christmas, perhaps we should all get a box of giant GLAD garbage bags for personal use, while supplies last.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Okay, your post had WHAT to do with the OP???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join