It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photo of a *supposed dead alien sent to me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The secret to this is hidden in the papers in the background, anyone good at enhancing

edit on 12-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
I may include in my third book, but i'm concerned I may be working with someone who may be perpetuating a hoax.

So your third book that you are pushing here is going to have hoaxes in it - just like your other books!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978 yes I am. The story itself is more intriguing that the Dr. Jonathan Reed case (real or not). I just don't want my name tied to a hoax however. Thought I would get some initial gut reactions to the photo. My initial reaction was hoax, however the story behind it , perhaps I *want to believe.

edit on 12-10-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I may include in my third book, but i'm concerned I may be working with someone who may be perpetuating a hoax.

So your third book that you are pushing here is going to have hoaxes in it - just like your other books!
Your opinion, ignorant as it might be. Its yours to own.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck
a reply to: hiii_98

Hiya, what area/country is the story teller from please. Or rather, where were they situated when they found/killed the 'alien'.

Thanks.

Tyler County Airport, in Texas. I discuss details of his case in my second book. I actually drove out and visited the site 2 months ago.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

How about the story then?

Personally i'm intrigued to learn why he froze an Alien and has not physically revealed it to the world. With what we've been given so far, one would have to be mad to accept it as true.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

We obviously do not know the background, but from one photo, I'd call it fake. Now if there are other photos and maybe some background on the story, well you would probably receive a more rounded opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Typical skeptic bull# over yet?
Contrary to popular opinion seeing is not believing, its accepting.
As for the pic, its obviously stored properly in the trunk of a car and I could easily foresee a situation in which you would take a quick pic and close the trunk before driving off.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I discuss details of his case in my second book. .

So you are just pushing your book!

I just don't want my name tied to a hoax however

It already is....
edit on 12-10-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Texas?? Blimey. It's not an Ebola victim on ice is it??

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Thanks for location.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

How about the story then?

Personally i'm intrigued to learn why he froze an Alien and has not physically revealed it to the world. With what we've been given so far, one would have to be mad to accept it as true.

I think he wants to reveal it to the world now. He just didn't know who to turn to. Not sure how I got tied into it. At this stage I'm curious only. He also makes other claims that I can verify on my next trip out to the site. *IF true and I'm able to verify them in person. I'm sold. However I cant help feeling this is like the frozen bigfoot hoax. who knows.. .never going to get to the truth by calling everything a hoax, I'm the guy who will get off his ass, drive half way across America to find out.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The picture looks like a dog (though if it is an alien I wouldn't know the difference).

Would you happen to know which Governmental agency picked the person that gave you this was?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So once you have made this trip, you will either see the corpse or the merry dance will be dragged out further.

Seeing as it's a mask though, I think you will need your dancing shoes.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I discuss details of his case in my second book. .

So you are just pushing your book!

I just don't want my name tied to a hoax however

It already is....

how evil of me to write books! Even worse to sell them. I never understood that philosophy. I'm open minded, I have no agenda here. And anyone foolish to thinks writing/selling "UFO books" makes author's rich, has absolutely no clue. I write because I enjoy it and want to share what I've experienced. I'm sorry if I have to ask a fee to pay publishers and editors, and possibly make a few hundred bucks each month for what has amounted to tens of thousands of dollars spent in gas, hotels, and equipment doing this research for the past 8 years.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Can't see anything. If he wants to convince you of his story, then he needs better pics. I mean really.
I can't make out a single body part and it is stuffed inside a black trash bag.

I would tell your source that he blew the evidence-taking part of it, as this could be, literally, anything.

ETA= looked at it again and got my bearings, but still, a hearty dose of skepticism on my part here - it could be a Halloween mask. Show me lab verification and I will be impressed. Weird DNA, that sort of thing...

peace,
AB
edit on 12-10-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla I'm not looking for the corpse, I'm looking for something far more tangible I can bring back, other than a rotting body... sorry to be so cryptic but I cant go into details. Even if I do find what I'm looking for I likely wont announce it anywhere (including books). Too valuable *if true.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Can't see anything. If he wants to convince you of his story, then he needs better pics. I mean really.
I can't make out a single body part and it is stuffed inside a black trash bag.

I would tell your source that he blew the evidence-taking part of it, as this could be, literally, anything.

peace,
AB

thanks I agree. He also only provided me with 1 photo, which I find suspect. he is a quirky guy however.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday he claims the ATF was the agency that stuffed him in a car days after killing the entity. They held him at a unknown location for a week without charging him. (I know of all the agencies... odd... )

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There are so many Grey alien props too easy to fake

edit on 12-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Who's the jerk that killed the Grinch? I know he stole Christmas and all, but he had changed his ways!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join