It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to survive Ebola with your own energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ok, I've been listening to the news and all this rambling about ebola.

Well - I may have a solution to it that I'd like to provide to you all, this is a testimony.

I took this medication at Job Corps in 2006 that cleaned my body of ALL toxins, activated my mitochondria further than its previous action and cleaned my body of all meat particles. I had no idea that they gave it to me because I accidentally consumed it while eating dinner.

The medication I took has a similar liking to Detox Trio by Robin Anthony. Detoxtrio dot com. I heard on the radio that it makes your face shine and which is the same thing that the medication at job corps made my face do - shine. I also had colors on my face - Blue, Orange and Red all at once while it shined. After I woke up in the morning my face would turn gold. My face still shines with no color - its been a while since it had those types of colors but I have to be at a low weight for it to shine.

I don't know if Detox trio will do the same thing as activating the mitochondria to send energy through out your body but its worth a try and this detox trio is the only medication that has the similar effects to the med I took.

The reason why I say that energy can POSSIBLY cure this disease is because I've killed 2 attempts of sickness (cold and the flu) in their beginnings by sending energy that I have from eating vegetables only (no land animals because it will disable the mitochondria from working properly but fish and egg's are ok because they won't clog the body like land animals will) to the rest of my body and aching area's of my body.

I suspect that this should get rid of ebola if you can put yourself in the healing state with this possible life saving medication - detox trio. I've never tried it but it seems as if they may be the same.

Its better than taking colloidal silver and hordes of Vitamin C pills continuously. Energy would be a more efficient and quicker way of solving the problem. Hopefully this will solve the problem to diseases.

I don't know what they gave me but it seems as if its going to save my life hopefully and I hope to save all of your lives too.

Do some research on how the mitochondria can heal the body of disease with energy. Go now!
edit on 12-10-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RevelationsDivad

I have a familiarity with science, biology, chemistry, physics. Not a professional one mind you, but I keep abreast of what is happening in those fields, using this site, and a few other resources I have access to.

I have, however, no idea what it is you are talking about. There are no chemical compounds which cause reactions like those you describe, of which I am aware. This means, that if you want me, or anyone else more importantly, to go out there and do some of their own research, you are going to have to give us not the industry name, but the chemical description of the medication you were given, or at least a description of the exact method it uses to make changes to ones biochemistry.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So, they gave this to you without your knowledge?

edit on 12-10-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

When we get into talking about all these alternative cures for Ebola, its important to mention one thing: Do all this sort of thing IN ADDITION to the normal common sense science protocols, which is called "Universal Precautions":
en.wikipedia.org...
They boil down to: Wash your hands all the time. Use the gloves for anything that may have any body fluid on it (pee, saliva) and wash it with a solution of 1:10 bleach to water, (one cup bleach to 9 cups water) to kill all germs on all surfaces.

Edit: also, if anyone is showing intense flu-like symptoms, get them in to the urgent care facility right away.
edit on 12-10-2014 by tridentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Greeting and Salutations- So You don't know what the medication was yet this One You're "pushing" is just like it huh? Are You sure You aren't just a fan of Lady Robin?

This is a thinly veiled "sales pitch" to this 'common passerby'...

It doesn't make 'sense' but does make '¢' for the proprietor...

Better luck when You take Your business to the 'phone banks' I'm not buying.

Edit: I just read it again so I take it back... It isn't "thinly veiled" at ALL.. Reads like Nancy Pelosi "selling" healthcare.. You don't know what is in it but it sounds like the same stuff You had that You didn't know the name of??? Yet You know the website well enough to list that 3x..

BOO

edit on 12-10-2014 by JimNasium because: replaced "thinly veiled"

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
you are advertising a site and product , and lol healing states.. etc etc

thread locked in

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
We could try this approach in addition to taking a bath with a toaster. Should be enough energy to kill the virus.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah I was quite aware that what this medication effects does to the body and face isn't documented. I believe only a few people may have had it on this planet across many mellinnia's and I'd doubt we have any information on it besides in Area 51 or wherever other secret base with secret information. All I can come up with is: What other part of the body controls the pores in the face besides the face and what can be used to clean the "alternate" organ that controls the pores of the face. I make sense of it this way because the medication couldn't have went up through my face - I wouldn't think, so its some organ being revitalized in some other way other than these body cleansing drugs.

I'll probably study it later on when I'm not so busy with other things. For now, I have no idea.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

When I sat down to eat, I got up to get a drink of O.J. Then when I tasted the oj it tasted nasty and I accidentally swallowed it! The next day I had the worst number 2 of my life. when I ate a little bit of food it shined like crazy. Girls were freaking out - all together 4 freaked out when they saw my face from the time I took it to a few years later. 2 of the girls cried literally.

It sure is a game changer when it comes to women. It changes the format of your face also. If I ever have sex, I'll be dead. Well, actually they finally got me with this ebola out break and a number of other people they were trying to get but couldn't I believe - so I can't say I'm not a goner yet. Greatfully, I'm still a virgin and as I stay a virgin I'll be able to tell everyone the truth of as many things as I can

More research on the human body must be done.

EDIT: Look at my links in my signature - they explain the last book of the bible cypher!

edit on 12-10-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: grammatical errors

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Only way to Survive Ebola is to not become infected, PERIOD.

If you are infected you have a 60% - 90% chance of DEATH (depends on the strain)

Only Solution to stop the spread of Ebola is CONTAINMENT, PERIOD.

There is no medical cure all, odds are if you get infected you die, end of story. Our only hope it to contain fast and quick but considering how the Federal Government, the CDC and President Obama are handling the situation I fear its only a matter of time until we have a full blown outbreak. Politics and Political Correctness are going to get a lot of people killed. If you wish to survive this nightmare get educated on what you need to know and do, Please not trust others (government) to keep you safe. Only you can protect you and yours when the # hits the fan. The US Government in a full outbreak situation will have a hard enough time just maintaining order.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
IF TRUE: Ebola dies when exposed to sunlight. Then i guess all you have to do is set up an I.V with a clear tube and let the suns ray's shine on it then have it go back into your body.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The more You wash your hands the lower your immune system goes from the chemicals, Use natural soap,take oregano oil and colloidal silver and give YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM examples to create anti-bodies to fight off newly created diseases.This is a BOLD new world and we must be vigilant.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JBRiddle

I'm prepared to die. I can't live forever.

I'm just trying to help. Just like the good people that they have in their sights with this ebola virus, the evil ones are going to get ebola too. There's no avoiding it - or did they destroy the underground bases or is that a lie?

Ebola is going to rush through this country quick - I'm prepared. After I finished the last book of the bible cypher I wasn't sure when this was all going to happen in the world because of it. I didn't even know it was a cypher when I first started it. If your weak at heart - I'm very sorry for what is about to happen. Remember pain is nothing - all the scary movies and thrillers you've watched is the root to ALL of your fears. Pain isn't all as bad as you think it is and have seen on T.V - it is withstandable. When you watch those thrillers in your early years growing up - it defects your development and causes you to be afraid. There is no need to be afraid. I caused it all from 2008 on up - but hopefully it will not be in vain to your dire needs of ending the suffering. If it is in vain - again - I'm sorry. You do deserve life, but not long suffering as the bible says. Some of the philosophy in the bible is pure garbage, but other philosophy may be correct. Theres a lot that goes into it.

Hopefully this helps as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That gives us no solid data to do research on, to expand upon. As the originator of the sparse information you have provided thus far, do you not think it slightly unreasonable to assume that one can research a chemical compound without knowning any of the detailed particulars of its working upon the body, or its molecular composition? It is explicit data of this kind which allows further research.

One cannot research anything with a hope of gaining real understanding, unless one starts with a premise which is more than merely conceptual. Certainly not unless they happen to have an entire laboratory, and no time pressures on thier life, like work for example. It is of course entirely possible for a human being to discover a great many things when they are untethered to the requirements of living and sustaining themselves, but I would wager that such a person is not to be found amongst the membership of this website.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Blasphemy! Your mitochondria are no match for Ebola-chan!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I had a slight cough today... took your advice and licked a wall socket. Wallagh! You sir are a genius.

Thank you. I will do a testimonial for you any day!.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I can't wait for Reiki and Homeopathy practitioners to start touting Ebola-healing capabilities.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexball
I can't wait for Reiki and Homeopathy practitioners to start touting Ebola-healing capabilities.

IF TRUE. The ebola virus is killed when under the sun's ray's. IF TRUE, then you can make up a I.V with a clear tube and let your blood run thu it so the sun's rays can hit it, then put it back into your body. IF true, then your body will have time to make anti-bidies to fight off the ebola.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Hold on to that bible to the sky and preach save me from thy ebola. This must be where the thumpers come in.
Do onto others as you would do to yourself. Practice what you preach.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Right off the title you're suggesting there is a way...and there is not. Personally speaking from personal exp. In being an EMT Life Support....you're dangerously misleading and have many "facts" wrong as well. Just saying....there is no known way as yet...and certainly not by any way whatsoever you're suggesting...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join