It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Party Questions Kerrys War Chest: He Ended Campaign With More Than $15M. (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It seems that Kerry has approximately 15 million left over from the campaign. Kerry campaign aides (some asking to not be named) have said that the bills have yet to be completely paid and some are surprised as to the amount left-over.

www.boston.com
''John Kerry raised more money than any Democratic nominee in history, and he gave more money to Democratic candidates across the country than any other nominee in history," Cutter said. ''Bills are still coming in, but whatever's left over will be used to strengthen the Democratic Party and help candidates across the country."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

As I read this article, and examine how the run-up to this election took place, I can't help but wonder: Were we duped into a completely rigged election?

Were the debates part of the propaganda in order to make Bush out to be the underdog? Did Kerry concede so quickly according to plan? Were such close election results purposely done to make the election seem more valid in accordance to how intense this election seemed?

Where has Kerry been since the election? It seems he utterly disappeared that very night. I can only speculate as the rest of us, but watching Kerry's behavior in the senate may give us tell-tale signs...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Kerry's campaign was a total cluster .... So it is not surpising that the money management was also in disarray. The real conspiracy, was bringing in Clinton operatives in to help. Who were they helping?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well, weren't there a heap of lawyers set to contest the election results if Bush won? But then nothing came of that, he conceded. Perhaps he sent the lawyers on there way by that stage. That could explain the surplus.

typo

[edit on 11-12-2004 by cargo]

join