It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A health care worker at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital has tested positive for Ebola

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thanks! a reply to: sirlancelot

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
"Only 1 contact from the nurse." That is physically impossible! What!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JG1993

Assuming she is only contagious when she is having symptoms, like fever. Which, people are debating...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hey at least they are letting us hear the questions today.

Also IMO the CDC spoksman, seems rather animated today.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JG1993
"Only 1 contact from the nurse." That is physically impossible! What!

Does seem very hard to believe.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Ugh

They just said the "one" contact is being monitored. We know the one person is the boyfriend, who we also know is in medical quarantine because of the leaked email. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
People I know you are worry and concern but is not need for panic

Nurse becoming infected in US after caring from a Liberian man that brought the disease into the US speaks out.

She is a Vietnamese American from a very catholic family.

Nurse infected with Ebola knew risks of her work

On Tuesday, Pham said through a statement released by Texas Presbyterian Hospital Dallas that she is "doing well," and she thanked supporters for their kind wishes and prayers. It was her first statement since contracting the disease.

I truly expect Pham to recover form ebola.

The Rev. Jim Khoi, pastor at Our Lady of Fatima, said Pham appeared to be in good spirits when she spoke to her mother, Ngoc Pham, via video chat.

Pham's mother is "calm," Khoi said. "She trusts in God. And she asks for prayers."

Khoi described the family's relief that a recovered Ebola patient, Dr. Kent Brantly, provided a blood transfusion, calling it "golden blood."

www.mediacomtoday.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was able to call the CDC's media line and lie my way to a press code but the conference took their last question as I got through. I will now be doing the same thing for every conference in an attempt to ask Dr. Frieden why he is prescribing biosafety level 2 protocols for a known biosafety level 4 virus. Or maybe his thoughts on the study showing 13% of patients did not get a fever whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Anyone else notice today that news related to Ebola is being marginalized on almost all news websites? Even Drudge has it back down in the middle!

Just seems odd given the seriousness of this. Anyone else getting paranoid about digging to deep?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ebola or the effects of the Corexit gulf of Mexico oil dispersant poisons?
Check out link here for what Dr Susan Shaw says rwgarding Corexit.....very similar symptoms to Ebola..

All videos come up as an error.

Corexit caused internal bleeding apparently.

Think food chains.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

If the government won't restrict flights, maybe the people ought to:

1. Stop booking flights
2. Stop flying the flights pilots
3. Stop working the flights ground and flight crews
4. Stop handling baggage

They can't fire everyone if everyone refuses. And if the companies can't survive, oh well, poor risk management and planning. New ones will spring up when this is under control.

ETA: Like the cleaners at LaGuardia did (whatever happened to that?)

I love your proactive way of thinking. It drives me insane when people willingly ignore the power they have and hide their fear, laziness, ignorance or greediness in a blanket of excuses.

You don't need permission to fight back. You just need determination and the courage to be the change you want to see.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JG1993

what is this study you speak of?

edit: nevermind i found it. New England journal of Medicine.

also read the screening at airports is only for people 101.5 and up....thats a bit high IMO
edit on 14-10-2014 by LurkingRelentlessly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Damn, so basically the zombies are 4 hours away. Time to make a bathtub batch of colloidal silver...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

They can't fire everyone if everyone refuses. And if the companies can't survive, oh well, poor risk management and planning. New ones will spring up when this is under control.

ETA: Like the cleaners at LaGuardia did (whatever happened to that?)

That's funny,

I agree but remember capitalism takes over common sense, because some can keep themselves safe and clear with the right amount of money we the common people have to work for a living.

Yet that is not going to get you very far if you are sick or dead.

I understand better than most, that we live in a society that centers around the accumulation of possessions and debt. We spend near every minute of our waking hours in the pursuit of an illusion and we die having spent very little of that time actually living.

We have a few basic "needs" in this world. Air, Water, Food, Shelter, Sleep, Warmth. For the continuation of life you will need a few more things like: Love, intimacy, affection, friendship. All in all it is very simple. Life becomes complicated when we start adding in the complications. When we become dissatisfied with the plain, the basic,the ordinary. When we decide that life isn't enough.

Through time we substituted our simple world for an elaborate world and we are now paying the price and it is killing us.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kimmie7

Here they mention it again in the latest story from Reuters.

Pham received a transfusion on Monday containing antibodies to fight the virus, according to a Roman Catholic priest in Pham's congregation. Duncan did not receive one because he did not match the donor's blood type.

It also says she is doing well.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Oh how sick it makes me to watch lies fill my television screen. America is not equipped for 100 cases of ebola. We need to quit pumping money into Africa and prepare for the worst over here. Be prepared to huddle up in your houses all winter and shoot wondering thugs.

This is beyond containment in America already. These cases aren't being covered by the media anymore. The boyfriend of the Dallas nurse has shown symptoms and what happened to the 5 passengers that landed in Boston? This is a mess and I hope some of you join me when I declare myself the new president of the apocalypse America.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
WARNING!!!!
http://_national_report_dot_net_/texas-town-quarantined-family-five-test-positive-ebola-virus/

The entire town of Purden, Texas is under quarantine. The military has moved in and is dividing the towns people into sects.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FerronMelwick

Is that real??

If so... this is going to get sooo bad.
Please say it is not real?

OK, Snopes says it is false www.snopes.com...
edit on 10/14/14 by BlueAjah because: Snopes

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FerronMelwick
WARNING!!!!
http://_national_report_dot_net_/texas-town-quarantined-family-five-test-positive-ebola-virus/

The entire town of Purden, Texas is under quarantine. The military has moved in and is dividing the towns people into sects.

This is a hoax.

See Here

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
CNN reporting nurse wore a full hazmat suit...

The nurses best friend is speaking out about it. OH SNAP.

edit on 14-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join