It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A health care worker at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital has tested positive for Ebola

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Hellas

Heck yeah, if that means my safety and those of my family I say, "Drop Texas" out of the union and kick the state into the gulf of Mexico.

How about that.

See how fast fear and propaganda can turn neighbor against neighbor. This is the real problem facing all of us the lack of compassion and empathy for fellow man/woman. As this spreads people like you will only fan the flames until the fire is burning bright.

I have said this before look at how weak we are collectively only a few cases and we are already starting to fall apart.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I think CNN just said the person close to nurse is now showing symptoms. Did I hear that right? Did anyone else hear that as well? Earlier they said the person was just isolated out of precaution. But Frieden did say this morning that it was possible there would be more cases.

I noticed something about this morning's press conference.

While listening to this again @10:40, I noticed he used the plural "the Ebola patients." Seems odd to use the article 'the' in this context when making a generalized statement.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Yes, you are right, that is why scaremongering works, people rather than helping and working with each other, they go into a hysterical mode, when people are scare or hysterical they can not think in rational manner, they get into survival mode.

If is an agenda behind the spread of ebola that until now in the US is just isolated cases due to an infected person coming from overseas and is expected that he will infect others, is working.

I see the ebola in the US as nothing but an agenda for greed and profits.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Pandora Tomorrow Alpha 221a final.

I will explain everything, how this ties into Ebola.
This will be my last post. As feared and expected, I made some noise with my last post. I am in trouble. I have only a few hours to live. I chose this path for myself, only deciding to speak out after my last relative died a month ago. They have no one left to kill, intimidate, slaughter, butcher, or maim in my family. They only have me. And they are coming for me.

I have a lot to reveal. First of all, from the technical side. I am piggybacking and spoofing my open internet presence. I have it set to look like I am making this post from someplace else. I decided to use a commercial VPN that is available to everyone, Hotspot shield. Where I am we have technology that is not available to the public. I am using technology available to the public right now for a very specific reason, it is a final insult to those who are coming for me. In the bunker where I am right now, 43°40'12.0"N 74°34'19.4"W we have amazing technology that is at least 25 years beyond what I ever thought could exist. I used to be a humble community college student in Wisconsin. I had an account here years before the change over. Never did I think my life would change after being young and dumb, trying to challenge the security of Area 51. I used to be SirMouse on the old boards.

I was locked up without any legal representation for over 4 years, where I later found out was an underground detention center that can hold 12,000 individuals. It is located under the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest. There, I was given a choice, to be executed or to be recruited. Both required myself to abandon society as I knew it. I had no idea what they wanted ME for, after holding me for 4 years. I chose recruitment.

Then my world completely changed overnight.

As some of you have suspected, Science fiction, in specific television broadcasts have been secretly, but openly, preparing humanity for first contact. The three Science "fiction" movies/television shows that are almost scary in how truthful they are in many respects to the real reality of humanities cosmic place currently are: Men in Black, Aliens franchise, and specific elements of Star Trek, in particular being looked over and groomed by a group of aliens which in the fiction are called Vulcans. The amusing aspect is that all they did years ago was reverse the name of the actual aliens who have been overseeing our development since they created us in their laboratories. They are called in english Snacluv. Unlike the Vulcans in fiction, the real aliens called the Snacluv are not quite as benevolent. The shadow government was force created under the barrel of extinction by the Snacluv. They gave us a choice, follow their program to the letter or be wiped out literally in hours, the entire human population. The joint meeting of the prominent world governments at the time, the United States of America, China, Russia, France, and the United Kingdom witnessed firsthand what the Snacluv could do. FDR at first tried to resist them, it proved to be utter folly. They had no choice. Ever since, we have all been following a charade, the visible world known to everyone where we elect Presidents and Prime Ministers, fall in love and have babies, and generally live our lives. The reality is that everything is controlled by the shadow world government and is being directly carried out based on the 42.3 million pages of 'instructions' the Snacluv left the JPWG over 70 years ago.

The Snacluv left for 100 years, leaving their automated um.. what we would call autonomous drones. They monitor our compliance to the directive accords the Snacluv left us. Every UFO case that has not been a hoax ( 13.4% of all cases were verified internally at shadow ) were the sightings or encounters of the Snacluv drones. They are here right now, there are over 3,000 of these AI controlled drones. Their technology is 11,821,000 years in advance of us, they can and do travel between the stars. They have mastered it. I have not seen their technology firsthand. They have visited Earth for a very long time. Earth is in their territory. They in fact created humans. They create a lot of life on thousands of worlds.

The sad fact is we do not know why they are angry with us, but they are. Furious. They are dead set and made it clear to Roosevelt that they would kill their creation, wait 10,000 years, and try it again. The last experiment they had in this system was on what we call Mars.

Mars ended badly. Mars had nearly 19 billion people on it, it was wiped out by the Snacluv. They did not tell us why, but that if we wanted to see what would happen if we did not follow their directives to point our telescopes at Mars.

So how does this tie into Ebola? Wars? Famine? Technology? The current Ebola event was directly orchestrated by the shadow. Shadow is a loose term that describes the people behind the scenes that work day after day, every day of the year, to follow the plan the Snacluv have given us. We only have 30 years left before they return. Only 34% of the goals have been reached they told us to achieve. Shadow thus began the final push to bring the USA into terms. The USA is the blocking factor in this, they took the lead during first contact with the Snacluv but the way the USA was set up is unlike anything in the history of the world. Freedom and individual rights are directly counter to the implementation of the directives, so slowly ( and soon very quickly ) the USA is being dismantled as we have known it. Remember, humans are not native to this planet, we were created and deposited here. We do not fully 'fit in'. We never have with the natural balance of the planet. They gave us the directives, but left US to choose how to achieve the goals. This was their flaw, and why I know humanity is doomed. July 20th, 1945 is when the big 5 met in secret, formed the shadow government to implement the directives. There is a reason why there are 5 permanent members of the United Nations. The United Nations has never been about their public mission.

Some ask me, where is this 'shadow government'. It's simple, it is hidden. They all hide in bunkers, massive bunkers that dwarf where I am right now. They are all located deep under National Forests in the United States. They are located underground in China, France, United Kingdom, and Russia. Russia has the most at 242 bunkers, their largest being 23 million square feet. The largest bunker in the world the shadows have is in the Nantahala National Forest, in the United States. It is a staggering 43 million square feet. There are 4 generations of shadow families who have never left the bunkers. They are self sustaining and have technology that is at least 70 years beyond what is available to the public. I know of one bunker that is fully powered by 1 solar panel that is 3 feet by 3 feet in size, in the middle of a national forest. The solar panel generates 245 megawatts. The latest technology has a postage size stamp that can generate 800 megawatts. It seems like a dream, but part of the directives that were left to us left crude puzzles we had to decode. Basic ways to go. Someone in the Snacluv left them as help.

I have decided to publish the directives, I have the entire copy here. It has full timelines, everything. It is 1252 TB in size, I have broken it down to 600 GB chunks that the public can download. Here is the lin

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
When they talk of the family doing the law suit, aren't they talk g about his mom and family fro. A different time state. I don't think they are talking about the people that he stayed with at the ivy.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How convenient. No link. rolleyes

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ripcontrol

Not sure Id want to stay in a disease filled apartment either. The very fact they where confined there prior to decontamination is messed up.

Logic would dictate they are paying or paid the price considering they ghost as of now.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

i've been saying this is the issue before i even read your post. that's the one thing i know they likely aren't doing.... decontaminating when they leave the room BEFORE they remove the suits. the nurse didn't break protocol.... the protocol isn't extensive enough. the protocol is the problem.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Argh.......delete
edit on 12-10-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
a reply to: signalfire

i've been saying this is the issue before i even read your post. that's the one thing i know they likely aren't doing.... decontaminating when they leave the room BEFORE they remove the suits. the nurse didn't break protocol.... the protocol isn't extensive enough. the protocol is the problem.

Perhaps a level 2 protocol doesnt work for a level 4 pathogen! dahhhh! There is a reason every movie involving Ebola had dudes in self contained bio hazard suites.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vanguarde
Pandora Tomorrow Alpha 221a final.

Their technology is 11,821,000 years in advance of us, they can and do travel between the stars.

I have decided to publish the directives, I have the entire copy here. It has full timelines, everything. It is 1252 TB in size, I have broken it down to 600 GB chunks that the public can download. Here is the lin

11,821,000 years further along than us and the best they can do is ebola?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

also, since i am still using technology from 2014, can you break it down into 1.0 gig chunks?
thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Never mind...

Found the link

edit on 12-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Apologizes if some one already posted this. Here's another opinion.

Dr. Gil Mobley On Why The CDC Is 'Lying' About Ebola

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Good catch poster. I also notice this person caught the disease the second visit and that means they knew at that point this was Ebola. Also this person was not part of the watch program that means something is really strange here.

Did this person have direct contact with Duncan? Or is this indirect?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: blackcatmagic

Does the CDC director think the American people are stupid? He says travel bans into West Africa would cause aid disruptions..........Really this man thinks we are fools.

Just because you ban normal flights does not mean you can not get aid in and out. Reasoning like this makes me question this mans judgement. Either he is a fool or he is a liar......Take your pick.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Have they out right said that this victim was one off the nurses that cared for Duncan? If i remember correctly, Mrs. Troh was also some type of health care worker. Given the lack of information about Mrs. Troh's current disposition is it possible that this latest victim had contact with Troh or one of her family members and not Duncan.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Personally...
I think he is both.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
IMHO he must have kissed the right cheeks to have landed the appointment. After all, his main job was to find a vaccine for swine flu, right? But his passion lies elsewhere, in itty bitty issues. This is the man who claimed that tobacco was a threat to the world...turns out it may be the salvation.
Could he be mildly autistic?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morningglory
a reply to: pasiphae

it doesn't matter what protective gear they wear. it's when they TAKE IT OFF that is the issue.

I agree. Nancy Writebol worked decontamination. She assisted medical staff, helped them suit up/remove contaminated gear. She's still not sure how she contracted it, could've been from infected staff but I suspect a misstep in the decontamination procedure.

It's reported the Spanish nurse was exposed while removing her PPE. If the gloves are attached to the suit when the hands are removed the gloves could flop around, hit you in the face. Maybe a one-piece suit accessed from the back would be better.

A decontamination team should undress medical staff while a spotter observes from the side lines just in case. I'd want to be stripped naked, sprayed with an ebola killing solution and then shower. No street clothes/shoes should be allowed under PPE either.

What worries me is when Ebola starts taking medical workers/facilities/essential services out of commission. Staff shortages will invite mistakes/accidents.

YES. uggg..... and if healthcare workers know going into it that they may not make it out, there will be massive walk outs too. if there isn't a vaccine soon, this will only get worse.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neysa
Personally...
I think he is both.

Boy I hope you are wrong that is a dangerous combination. He needs to air on the side of caution and tell the facts not personal truths. This ban on travel has to happen eventually and the longer they wait the more people will be angered when it does happen.

For him to say banning travel would stop aid will be one of the statements that will go down in history books. Maybe some people buy into his reasoning but anyone with a brain understands he is a lair. This is about money and maybe someone should look into how that money is being split up.
edit on 12-10-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join