It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest member of the beezzer household

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer Such a beautiful girl! She looks absolutely adorable! Congratulations on your new addition.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What a cool dog! I also had a Lab/Wolf mix, and it was a great dog. However I have a warning for you. Dogs of this breed can often get hip dysplasia. Mine did not show signs of it until we were on vacation at the beach and the poor pups back legs were giving out on him in the water. We took him to the vet where they diagnosed him with hip dysplasia. It basically is where the hip and ball joint are floating and deteriorate further with time. We spent almost $8,000.00 on a surgery where they made him half dog half machine. The dog is still alive today, however I wish I would have just put the poor guy down as he never had a normal life. He always hobbled around and was in constant pain when walking or trying to run.

If he ends up getting diagnosed with this, I would suggest the more humane route of ending it peacefully and save the poor guy all the trouble and pain.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolvesandsheeple

Proclivity to hip dysplasia can be determined in pups before it happens by a vet. Just have the vet check for it next checkup.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I just popped in to say, the smartest dog I have ever met/seen/been around/ was a wolf German Sheppard mix. I have never seen a dog understand so many words of English. Congrats Beezzer

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I just popped in to say, the smartest dog I have ever met/seen/been around/ was a wolf German Sheppard mix. I have never seen a dog understand so many words of English. Congrats Beezzer

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for the kind words.
Much appreciated.

She's gone from sleeping by the bed to attempting to kick me off the bed at night. We've come to an uneasy truce, however.

(That means I still get the bed, but barely
)

Nenothtu, your pups eyes are exactly the same as my pups.

Dogs are awesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join