It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those that express disgust with Sandy Hook deniers, do you want the truth or not?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Despite the overwhelming evidence that Sandy Hook was a false flag undertaken by the govt. to initiate gun control, I still see people express outrage and bitter condemnation to those that would dare deny a grieving parents assertion that they had lost a child at Sandy Hook.They act as though these parents are being blatantly taunted after there child has died in a car wreck or something,and I find this characterization of those who are simply asking the questions the media should have to be both sick and exploitative.Clearly these people are either trolls or simply don`t have the time to look at the facts before jumping to conclusions.
Here is a video of Wolfgang Halbig giving a 2 hour class on school safety and all of the inconsistencies surrounding Sandy Hook.The 2nd hour is especially informative as he does a question and answer segment with the crowd.These are facts,undeniable facts that point to this all being a hoax. Watch this and you feel the same way afterwards then that`s great because that means you can answer some of the questions we have that the govt. won`t.
www.youtube.com...=7196
edit on 11-10-2014 by fartsmeller46 because: mistake

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So to bring me up to speed on the whole thing what is your "overwhelming evidence" that it was a black flag operation?

I want hard EVIDENCE, If you don't know the difference between evidence and facts vs. opinion and blog sources don't bother trying to educate me.

No he said, she said, I saw bull.......Cold hard facts that can be backed up with zero bias.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fartsmeller46

I still see people express outrage and bitter condemnation to those that would dare deny a grieving parents ASSERTION that they had lost a child at Sandy Hook.

I haven't watched the video, but before I invest 2 hours in it, are you, or the video's guy, gonna try to tell me that children DID NOT die at Sandy Hook? Why, if the government is so very evil, why wouldn't the government kill innocent children and teachers for their evil agenda?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I get disgusted at armchair experts who seem to have psychological degrees, and know how people act and react in such an event.

Oh they're actors because they laughed for a second..

Give me a break

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Oh look, another "overwhelming evidence" claim.

Just so you know: inconsistancies are not overwhelming evidence of a false flag.

Not thag you care.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I don't know if it was real or not. Have a hard time believing anything theses days that I don't see with my own eyes.
If it was a false flag it seems a bit of a failure. I mean what gun laws where changed?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I still see people express outrage and bitter condemnation to those that would dare deny a grieving parents ASSERTION that they had lost a child at Sandy Hook.

I haven't watched the video, but before I invest 2 hours in it, are you, or the video's guy, gonna try to tell me that children DID NOT die at Sandy Hook? Why, if the government is so very evil, why wouldn't the government kill innocent children and teachers for their evil agenda?

Um, the government right now IS very evil. An evil government has people that use drones over seas and kill hundreds or more children and farmers in Pakistan, Libya, and Syria.
And that evil loving man bragged about it publically. Remember?
I don't know 100% if kids died or not, since they made it appear to be a total act and staged with the same people walking in circles over and over on the news.
Lots and lots of blood should have been everywhere, but no one was hired to clean it up, and no one saw one drop of blood anywhere. There is no record of any agency cleaning up the blood. None. No evidence exists currently that proves anyone WAS killed there, except actors testimony and very poor acting at that.

No dead bodies, no body bags on sight, no physical evidence whatsoever. Just people laughing thinking they were not on camera, then "change" quickly to the "Sad fake crying."
edit on 11-10-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Don't forget Cooper's book in 1991 Behold a Pale Horse that predicted this.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

If you want hard evidence then you will have to talk the govt. into releasing all of the records asked for in a freedom of info act, which have been denied despite being public records. If you want to use your common sense and see enough circumstantial evidence to put someone away for life then watch the video. Of course you`ll try and be dismissive of this thread by the lack of your supposed hard evidence,but when everything from the FBI report to who was the guy in charge that day is being sealed(unprecedented in a public shooting) then your paper trail is obviously being kept from the public. Why don`t you watch the question and answer segment and enlighten me with some answers.I`m open minded and not afraid to admit when im wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Um, the government right now IS very evil.

Okay.

Do you think that "they" staged a terror event in which "No children were harmed in this production.... [jazz hands] ... FOLKS!" ?

edit on 11-10-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I embedded the video for you...

edit on 11-10-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwood
So to bring me up to speed on the whole thing what is your "overwhelming evidence" that it was a black flag operation?

I want hard EVIDENCE, If you don't know the difference between evidence and facts vs. opinion and blog sources don't bother trying to educate me.

No he said, she said, I saw bull.......Cold hard facts that can be backed up with zero bias.

If he had that, do you honestly believe he would be on ATS discussing it? I'm sure this would be a major, world-wide story if someone had cold-hard evidence, and well, wasn't being pressured by the Govt. Cause if true, and this was a major false flag, you would think there would be some alphabet agency types looking to quiet/eliminate anyone who threatened to expose this story...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

(post by shasta9600 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am disgusted with people who don`t take the time to view the contents of a thread before responding based on something they heard somewhere else,because I didn`t say any of that. If you can`t take the time to actually see what`s being said here before you respond based solely on the headline then you are lazy and close minded.Neither of which i have time for so please take your disgust and go kick some rocks.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Despite the overwhelming evidence that Sandy Hook was a false flag undertaken by the govt.

Lets try this a different way:

WHAT overwhelming evidence?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
nobody died in newtown that year.

says so on the FBI's website.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkingRelentlessly
nobody died in newtown that year.

says so on the FBI's website.
still clinging to that, are we? Theres a long thread that completely debunks that on here right now.
edit on 11-10-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You can tell how close you are to the truth regarding Sandy Hook by how quickly they trash your thread. You're on the right track unquestionably, but this site admin won't tolerate dissension. They've been infiltrated thoroughly and are part of the cover up now. We have watched a dozen or more very competent and compelling threads aggressively attacked and often then deleted. Hell, this forum itself was designed specifically as a dumping ground for unwanted SH truth.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join