It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola and what the mainstream aren't telling you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just a video about Ebola. Considering its surge in popularity as both a joke and a threat this past few weeks, I think it is a good time to look at the facts and see what we are really dealing with here. Most of us here at ATS know that something weird is up with how it is being portrayed and dealt with.

What are your thoughts on Ebola? Is it a hoax, a man made virus, The next Swine Flu or maybe even the next aids??
This video explains a lot

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Many discussions on all this over in the Disease and Pandemic forum, with a lot of us sharing links to research, including more detailed data related to this Pig / Monkey study featured in this video. One thing I do know for certain: Protective gear is not always protecting those who are wearing it, including doctors and nurses. WHO announced recently it might be spread via contaminated surfaces, including via sweat. Doorknobs, stair rails...The possibilities seem endless.
edit on 11-10-2014 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Detrucci
He said Fart?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

I read a report which stated it can't be transferred via poles, handrails etc unless that is, an infected person pukes on the handrail or doorknob!!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
hey now we can't let the crisis go to waste, when there is soooo much money to be made on the backs of innocents

Ebola-related stocks have been on the move since confirmation that the virus made its way onto U.S. soil. NPR's Arun Rath talks with journalist Wallace Witkowski at MarketWatch about Ebola investing.

www.npr.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: creation7
hey now we can't let the crisis go to waste, when there is soooo much money to be made on the backs of innocents

Ebola-related stocks have been on the move since confirmation that the virus made its way onto U.S. soil. NPR's Arun Rath talks with journalist Wallace Witkowski at MarketWatch about Ebola investing.

www.npr.org...

The big winner is the african countries who are being sent 100s of millions for a virus that is not that big of a deal.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: creation7

So true! Everyone that can cash in on this is, even on ebay there is people making loads on Ebola survival kits full of hazmat gear etc. its bs everything in this world seems too come down too money, if people can make a buck playing on peoples fear they will.

I have no doubt the governments & media aren't being entirely honest with us, but i get the feeling they don't even know what the virus is doing at this point, with all these infections occuring with people that are supposed to have taken every precaution neccesary

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That is not what current research indicates. Sweat qualifies as a more than adequate mode of contamination.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

Ebola Patients & Exposed Persons to be Sent to Death Camps According to HHS Documents

Here is the link to that article written by David Hodges from TheCommonSenseShow.com website:

www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Excellent. I will review-!

top topics

join