It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP has intervened 28 times with people who have links to terror orgs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

28 whole times?
about 80 persons of interest.....?
This sounds bad but the article seems to be mere hype......more fear mongrelizing....
The war on terror seems to be providing some extra overtime for cops, but little in the way of actual convictions....
The scary part..........The government is reviewing our "security regulations one more time......probably more restrictions coming IMHO....and this is the primer news.....got to get us used to the idea.....
whaddaya think?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

This is only because our nearest neighbor whispered over the fence, sadly. If Canada would stop doing whatever it was told by the stars and stripes this wouldn't be an issue. Any terrorist organization, imho, is only a threat to us, because of who we choose to associated ourselves with (or take orders from.)
Any excuse to clamp down on the people. I don't live in fear of a terrorist attack. I never have, not even right after 9/11. What I live in fear of, is a government gone rogue, and taking away the freedoms I do have by being a natural born citizen of this country in favor of a political alliance with a country who prides on being the bully of the playground.
/ rant off.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just 80? Hmmm, I thought they presumed that there were 35 160 000 terror suspects in Canada. At least that's how they treat us.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
That seems about my take on the terror situation as well.........
Canada has lost it reputation hanging around with a bunch of NWO bullies......We are no longer the purveyors of peace, or the keepers of it either.......

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
www.cbc.ca...

28 whole times?
about 80 persons of interest.....?
This sounds bad but the article seems to be mere hype......more fear mongrelizing....
The war on terror seems to be providing some extra overtime for cops, but little in the way of actual convictions....
The scary part..........The government is reviewing our "security regulations one more time......probably more restrictions coming IMHO....and this is the primer news.....got to get us used to the idea.....
whaddaya think?

2 of the arrests made this year were a couple of crack heads of Surrey.

Surrey couple accused in terror plot face eviction for not paying rent by Canada Day

By Tom Zytaruk, Surrey Now July 20, 2013

Story
Photos ( 2 )

Surrey couple accused in terror plot face eviction for not paying rent by Canada Day

John Stewart Nuttall, 38, and Amanda Korody, 29, have been charged in a foiled bomb plot targeting Victoria revellers on Canada Day 2013 that police say was inspired by al-Qaida ideology.
Photograph by: Composite image , *

The Surrey couple accused of terrorism is being evicted from their basement suite for not paying their rent by Canada Day.

Amanda Korody, 29, and John Stuart Nuttall, 38, were arrested on July 1 in Abbotsford following a five-month police investigation into an alleged plot that the RCMP claims was inspired by al-Qaida ideology.

They are accused of plotting to blow up pressure cooker bombs containing rusty nails and nuts and bolts outside the B.C. Legislative Buildings in Victoria on Canada Day.

They have until Saturday to respond to an eviction notice posted on their Whalley basement suite door.

The notice says they're being evicted for not paying $300 rent that was due, ironically, on July 1.

Both are expected to appear in B.C. Supreme Court in Vancouver on Aug. 7, for a bail hearing. Shortly after their arrest, their lawyer told reporters Nuttall is at the Surrey pretrial centre and Korody is at the Alouette correctional centre for women, with both being held in segregation and only allowed out of their cells for one hour each day.

LINK

Apparently drug addiction and mental health can get you a terrorist charge these days. There are probably another 10,000 nut cases like the 2 above in Surrey alone. Wait till they crack the DTES terrorist cell...

edit on 11-10-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
a reply to: stirling

This is only because our nearest neighbor whispered over the fence, sadly. If Canada would stop doing whatever it was told by the stars and stripes this wouldn't be an issue. Any terrorist organization, imho, is only a threat to us, because of who we choose to associated ourselves with (or take orders from.)
Any excuse to clamp down on the people. I don't live in fear of a terrorist attack. I never have, not even right after 9/11. What I live in fear of, is a government gone rogue, and taking away the freedoms I do have by being a natural born citizen of this country in favor of a political alliance with a country who prides on being the bully of the playground.
/ rant off.

Canada is not doing anything for the US as long as Obama is in the white house. If you think American conservatives are racists... check out Harper and his dorky sweaters. He HATES Obama.

This time I fear we are not taking orders from the stars and stripes, this time it is from the star of David.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
That seems about my take on the terror situation as well.........
Canada has lost it reputation hanging around with a bunch of NWO bullies......We are no longer the purveyors of peace, or the keepers of it either.......

Doesn't help matters that they hold their motto You are either with us, or against us. over everyone's head either, as if opting out on your own is a foreign concept.
To me, terrorism is caused by the very thing they are doing to stop it. Keep your nose out of another countries business, and perhaps they wouldn't threaten you. These " terrorist" groups don't just randomly sit around and choose to pick on the US for lack of anything better to do. I'm sure if we really knew what was going on, instead of what the mainstream media double-speaks at us, we would realize that there are people out there who just want their country and their way of life free from the tyranny, and I dare say, terrorism, that the west dishes out. Not to mention the alphabet agencies monopoly with the so called " war on terror". I love my country, but I wish to god it truly would stand on guard over us, instead of cowering to everybody else. As I sit here writing this, my brother in law is facing deployment once again overseas, and it is NOT a peacekeeping mission. I feel for my sister and her children, because to me this is wrong. Our soldiers belong HERE to protect us, but they are being sent elsewhere, and now our police force is being military trained,as well as other countries. The west is going to become EXACTLY like the countries we claimed to have invaded in order to FREE THE PEOPLE.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Oh da Cappo de tutti de capo is calling the shots?
And that would be......................NETANYAHOOOOOO !?
Here I thought Barry and Stevie works for Goldman Sachs....?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Undoubtedly there is more than one hand in the cookie jar.
edit on 11-10-2014 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join