It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do evil scary thougts get manifested? (law of attraction etc.) What is the solution for this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFOexisist
(To the Mods can you place this in a forum where the chance of response and solution is the most high? Thanks)

I have a huge problem. And I hope you can help me and a lot of people who are somewhat spirituial suffering from this.

I am very scared that my thoughts and feelings will manifest because of a negative spiritual experience I had. I heared that if people die that their thought will manifest inmediatly. And I want to tackle this problem before I die. Because I have the most scary and evil thoughts. And those thoughts only occur when i belief that thoughts in general will manifest. Otherwise I have no problem with that.
Because of this I cannot live a normal life.

They say that law of attraction manifest if you do it with feeling. What if you are scared and have evil thoughts?
I don't want to be like that.
God did create this "problem"of thought manifesting so there must be a solution. Because God knows that people suffer from this. What is the solution?

I don't want any medical help, because it is really only spiritual.

Thank you very much I really aprecciate the effort!

Your question is unclear, depends on what kind of manifestation you are talking about.

The closest manifestation that can happen to you is some hypnagogic hallucination of this kind, during sleep paralysis or without it, when falling asleep or when just woke up.

Its not a problem of thought, its a problem of how your mind reacts to a thought. Keep thinking of something positive and you will not manifest anything bad.

If I did not answer your question, explain what exactly you mean by manifestation?
edit on 20-10-2014 by flowofmysoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
All works of man are thoughts brought into existence through action.
With out action there is no material reaction or result.
If you get into an obsessive thought loop that is evil in nature, it can manifest in degenerate behaviour.
Mostly , excessive rumination is unproductive, and can tend toward distortion.
yet sometimes, after, in a still moment, a revelation may appear that you must act upon.
Often it is best not to act, as actions have unexpected consequences.

Do not think of thoughts as your own, think of them as chattering clowns competing for you attention.
Be aware which ones you entertain , or which ones entertain you. Know when to let them leave.

If thoughts tend toward malignancy, stop entertaining them.
If all else fails, Seroquel will stop the carnival.
edit on 20-10-2014 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOexisist

It's a mental/mind problem.

I don't want any medical help, because it is really only spiritual.

You also have to fix the way you see it
It's not medical yes
But at the same time it is only a little bit spiritual
Or at least it can be if you fixed the mind problem

You are living in fear of your thoughts
And fear is a mental problem not a spiritual problem
You attract what you seek, think, pay attention to, etc
You don't have to put strong feelings into anything to attract it
But the stronger your feelings for something to stronger you will attract it
Even saying something you don't mean or care for or put much thought in can manifest

In order to fix your negative way of thinking you have to fight your fear or accept it
For ex: You can tell yourself that yes you had a negative experience in the past and that made you live in fear and that is ok.
Then just move on from there and not go back to the way/feeling you had before.

Or counter your dark thoughts with positive
Even if it's something you don't mean it you will slowly start to believe and see it as truth

For ex: "So and so pisses me off I want to throw a brick at him."
Counter it with something like "He's probably that way because something happened to him that made him become who he is now."
Or
"I'm not going to let it it bother me and I am going to move on or it let go."

Use whatever helps you
Counter all negatives with positive
or accept the negative and move on and never go back to that thought

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I do believe this to be somewhat true... and I also believe that it is a natural human experience to have some undesirable thoughts...with all the thousands of thoughts running through our minds every second, you can't expect them all to be sunshine and happiness.

What I have recently started doing, thanks to some techniques I picked up from meditation, is to take in long slow deep breaths of 'love and light' (basically saying in my head as I am breathing in, "I take in love, light") and then exhale 'negativity and darkness'.

I usually find myself doing this when I get really creeped out... And then I ask myself, "What would Buffy do?" lol

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Just ignore it and focus on something else. If you keep focusing on negativity the worry will get stronger as the momentum of fear increases.

If I say "do not think of a pink elephant", what happens? The mind thinks of a pink elephant automatically.

Instead of focusing on what you should NOT be doing...
focus on what you SHOULD be doing.

Focus on Love and all things that inspire Love within you. Perfect Love casts out fear.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: flowofmysoul

Well with manifest I mean it becomes real. Like for example if I think the whole time that I will get an accident then It may occur sometime. Or I think of a dream job then I will get it. But in this reality there is a time delay. But in the hereafter your thoughts become reality inmediatly. So if I think for a big spider then I already created me and it is hunting me.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Its based upon fear, an emotion that cannot be reconciled.

When we lose this fear of the unknown, we find that the only basis for interaction with other beings, be they dark or light, is our own thread of self-honesty - the only link that we have in seeing the truth.

That means, fear distorts the way that we are perceived by others, and distorts the way that we perceive them.

Nobody can understand "fear" if they do not experience it.

As such, When you encounter beings from "other planes", they usually are painted in a dreadful light, because, your lower-energies are transmuting your perception to reflect your innate "fears".

When you are fearless, they will reflect you accurately, as fear, is totally irrational and impossible for somebody else to deal with.

For example, if one were even to be afraid of the "light beings" then they would also appear evil - however, most consider light to be a good thing, and thus because it does not create fear, they appear positive and benevolent, when in truth they are indifferent, and in addition, if one were to shed their fear of the dark, the "dark beings" would appear non-threatening.

If you are honest in your approach to them, and fearless, then they will appear to you as they really are, as opposed to the way that instable states of mind distort their appearances.

That being said, if you encounter beings that also feel fear, it is likely that you will be the monster!
edit on 6-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I remember being a kid and being plagued by negative thoughts. It got to the point that I was a little weighed down by a constant drag emotionally.

It all just stopped one day, after a build up of just being conscious of it. Then deciding to correct it. It felt like saying a "shut up!" to it all moment. It all just was quiet, that was the noticeable part. It was noticeable and that made it possible to face.

edit on 11 6 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join