It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Outbreak Created Through Low Moisture Farming Techniques In Western Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There has been tons of stuff out there about Ebola but once again everyone over looks the obvious.

Low moisture Farming techniques were being taught by persons to help these nations cultivate vegetables in low moisture environments using mulches, EM1, Cow manure and Bat guano.

The first step is to take food waste, leaves and grasses and compost them using EM1, cow manure, bat guano and a small amount of water to help in the breakdown of the organic materials. This mixture is is turned every few days and covered with a black plastic to keep it moist and hot. Temperatures reach up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit in the day and stay at a steady 87 degrees Fahrenheit at night, this is a perfect natural chemical lab that combines bacteria and virus strains and allows them to incubate and because of a lack of food for Ebola to eat it goes dormant so that by the time the compost reaches its third stage an anti-biotic kill off of bacteria, the Ebola virus that is dormant remains unharmed.

Once the compost is taken and mixed with plant and tree mulch, this is where it comes in direct contact with more people, who then spread it along furrows in which they will plant seeds, they use a small amount of water (usually about a tablespoon) for each seed and then cover the furrow with banana tree husk and leaves. Then each night the dew factor allows the mulching to suck moisture from the air and keep the furrow warm and moist with a temperature around 85 degrees Fahrenheit.

The Ebola virus (from human or bovine source) had time to cultivate with the rabies virus found in the bat guano and mutated to a new strain of Ebola then went dormant. When the humans handle the compost and mulch wipe their heads or eat without washing the new strain was introduced to a human host.

I had spoken in another thread and on curezone about the over use of EM1, with pig and cow manure as a means of cultivating harmful bacteria that become anti-biotic resistant and the creation of Swine flu virus as well as other viruses and flesh eating bacteria.

Dr Higa's 7 formulas were never tested outside the laboratory before being approved by the FDA, and Higa himself said that unless all 7 formulas are used together the compost would create bad bacteria, even if it smells good. Remember each meter of land contains different bacteria and that changes from location to location around the world. Since the approval of EM1 for use in commercial and private farming in the late 1970's, all diseases including cancers, cysts, UTI and other bodily infections, as well as flus and Ebola have increased exponentially across the board where ever EM1 was used.

It was only a matter of time before this would happen. It has already happened with the swine flu CDC was contacted with this and they ignored it. Chickens do come home to roost.

edit on 11-10-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Interesting stuff. The flesh eating bacteria has been introduced into this local area in Australia although they are keeping quiet about it. Apparently it was introduced by foreign workers who were working on farms and helping to bale silage. The bacteria is incubated in the sealed bales and people have contracted it by handling the silage.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This definitely could be contributing to the spread of some troublesome microbes. I have read your other thread on this and also did some research on my own. Certain bacterias can survive the process that they use and these bacteria are harmful to us. I would suspect the same would be possible with viruses.

Upsetting the microbial structures of the soils is just as bad as upsetting our gut flora balance.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

sounds very plausible, knowing that bats are suspected of being carriers, and that fecal matter is said to be one of the things to avoid when dealing with the infected.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This definitely could be contributing to the spread of some troublesome microbes. I have read your other thread on this and also did some research on my own. Certain bacterias can survive the process that they use and these bacteria are harmful to us. I would suspect the same would be possible with viruses.

Upsetting the microbial structures of the soils is just as bad as upsetting our gut flora balance.

I witnessed a creation of the swine flu in 2009 it killed off hundreds of elderly and children from August 2009 to February 2010, it all started after a Farmer using EM1 and pig manure in a So East Asian country plowed his field on a windy day. the viral/bacterial ladened dust dusted a small hamlet below his farm.

Within a week many were vomiting and sick with swine flu symptoms withing 6 months it spread to the US and other countries. (I caught it four months into it and it wasn't pleasant). This So East Asian area is highly visited by tourist. Only after its outbreaking in the US did anyone label it swine flu officially, but then they only traced it to Mexico. But many travel there to cross the boarder to get into the US from that country.

Yes, composting piles are a breading ground for many bacterial and viral microbes. anyone with a little computer suave can chart up the increase of disease worldwide with the use of EM1 since the lat 1970's.

I am not saying anyone allowed the use of EM1 to be used on purpose to creates disease however studies should have been done before allowing it to be used in public. We are way beyond that now and in almost every country people are using good and bad formulas of EM1. I picked up one mans bottle and in the ingredient list it contained Candida yeast that causes vaginal infections in women, the funny thing was his wife and the other women on his farm were all suffering from that. and Later upon the autopsy of his death by enlarged heart they found his blood had large amounts of it.

edit on 11-10-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Compost temperatures should reach 150 degrees Fahrenheit(65.5 degrees C) to kill off pathogens and seeds from weeds.

Ebola becomes inactive at 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees C) after 60 minutes.

If what you're saying is true, it's due to compost temperatures not getting high enough.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

Compost temperatures should reach 150 degrees Fahrenheit(65.5 degrees C) to kill off pathogens and seeds from weeds.

Ebola becomes inactive at 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees C) after 60 minutes.

If what you're saying is true, it's due to compost temperatures not getting high enough.

Good point! Plus they should just keep with cow manure. Not all waste should be composted. Human waste a big NO NO. if the scientist didn't know enough about bat waste they shouldn't have used it.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: maybee

I don't want to name names or organizations who were in Africa teaching this but they were indeed asking the people to bring them bat guano because the promoted it as the best natural fertilizer.

About the temperatures in the compost piles they can reach 150 but shaded ones do not. I recorded temps in the ones from a farm in this same So East Asian country and my records showed it reach the highest of 130 degrees but on the average was around 108 give or take a few disease. I am not sure about the African ones but the same teacher that was in this So East Asian Country also taught the people in the African Mulch farming.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
And possibly paid Formaldehyde poisoning of well water in a well orchestrated attack on the people.

www.liberianobserver.com...

As for the farming stuff, oh boy does agenda 21 want to blame farms. But instead its their poisoning doing it, IMO.
edit on 11-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

This thread is not about blaming farms it is about other possibilities on how this outbreak may have gotten out of hand.

I have no connection with agenda 21 and really know nothing about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
And possibly paid Formaldehyde poisoning of well water in a well orchestrated attack on the people.

www.liberianobserver.com...

As for the farming stuff, oh boy does agenda 21 want to blame farms. But instead its their poisoning doing it, IMO.

By the way, the poisoning was linked to LOCAL Mineral bottle water merchants not Agenda 21 or any other clandestine organization.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Agenda 21 is as far from clandestine as it can get, and its not an organization, it is proposed by the UN and all info is available on their site (if you can sift through hundreds of pages of legalese).

It wouldn't be odd that the UN has connections to local merchants, as wealth distribution (specifically to Africa) is one of the major components. Doing all of this in a certain way would undoubtedly facilitate the agenda.

Beyond all that, I suspect they are not using proper composting techniques and that can most certainly lead to problems.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

see my thread on the over use of EM1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Serdgiam

see my thread on the over use of EM1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had not seen your thread, but I think most organisms are the same; veer too far from natural processes and there will be repercussions. I think we see something similar, as suggested, with the overuse of antibiotics and anti-bacterials.

Part of agenda 21 is control of the food supply, including the growing process itself, among many other items. I do not personally agree with calling EM1 grown products strictly 'organic,' but I do think there is value in compost, Bokashi or otherwise. That said, it would be interesting to get direct samples from the farms to see what is going on. I don't trust those involved in such things to have open, honest discourse on what goals they are attempting to achieve, or how they are achieving it.
edit on 11-10-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I like the little fight between EM1 Microbial Inoculant‎ and Olympus for top search result for EM1.

"Looking for an Olympus OMD EM1 review? Find out why the new Olympus flagship is one of the best mirrorless cameras!"

I wonder who might be cashing in on both search results??

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Fascinating thoughts, great thread

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I know nothing of the subject matter but from what you wrote, it seems to make sense.

What are your thoughts on probiotic supplements??? Take them or chuck them?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nerdyclutzyblonde

I know a man when teaching on EM1 as a soil conditioner (he over uses it) drank it in front of his audience. then one of the attendees bought a local EM1 product and drank some. he began to suffer from a bacteria infection that robbed his body of Collagen. His flesh and bones literally failed slowly killing him.

EM1 was touted as a probiotic that is why the guy drank it at his seminar.

edit on 5-9-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join