It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Applause !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

i am learning all this really slowly heff , the mods have their hands full with me
i like to think that i keep someone employed .

But the staff here are good DTOM even took time to show me BB code , i will need to send a thank you for that

i still don't get it but at least she tried which speaks volumes with all the work the staff have , especially with me alone

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

edit on 11-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

hey, you're welcome.

helping members is a lot of fun....really.
We were all new once and sharing what we know can only be a good thing.

Members should always feel free to u2u a staff member.......we like to read good and happy messages, too LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'd like to add my thanks to the mods for the encouraging words and applause. Like many others, I took the "Do not reply..." at face value. I'm now less ignorant and will respond accordingly. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yes I too have a few mods to thank for the applauses.

I didn't thank at the time mainly because the message stated not to reply. As this is ATS and the "when we say 'no' we really mean 'yes'" type mind-games are not the norm here and the proverbial spade is usually called a spade, I didn't respond.

Thanks mods, rather belatedly.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

It's nice to see the mods acknowledged this way! Like many others, I've taken the "do not reply" message quite literally, and never replied with a thank you or anything. So I'll add my thanks here, because getting applause is like like the coolest surprise when you login, and thus super appreciated!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Thank you heff , now my head is really confused with all that jargon but i will have a read if i am not back in 30 days send help

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've gotten one applause so far. I didn't realize that it was auto message. I thought we just weren't supposed to reply because the mods are so busy.
So, thank you!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

OP I'm so glad that you posted this. I have also received applause and was questioning whether it would be appropriate to send a PM to say thank you and then didn't because of the do not reply notice. So with that being said,

To the moderators that gave me the applause from the depths of my being Thank you!!! I appreciate your acknowledgment. Unfortunately I can't remember just which mods gave me the applause so I just have to send out a one for all.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Gee, I followed the rules and never thanked anyone for giving me applause. I should have followed my instinct but figured it might get someone mad at me for not following the rules. Well this is a good time to thank the Mods for their applause and for putting up with some of my stuff.

I will still feel funny if I respond to those messages, I will feel guilty for bending the rules that have been set in place without having a really good reason to do so.
edit on 11-10-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I never responded either to applause and have always been so very grateful.
To any mod who ever gave me an applause I thank you so very much!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
It's never a waste of time or a bother to send a member of staff a personal "thank you" or any other form of compliment. It is very much appreciated (and encouraged).

There's also the Complaint/Suggestion form in the drop-down menu at the top of the page that can be used for that purpose as well where all staff can read or be recipients of the compliment (or suggestion).

Thank you to everyone for the "thank you's" and compliments. It makes the day even brighter.

See, now as many years as I have been here, and I never knew that function could serve a duel and positive purpose! I always hesitated to use it for complaints, but I will definitely use it for compliments.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, if you change the title, you won't technically be responding to the automatic message telling you not to reply LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have honestly gone months without checking my messages =(

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Hey DontTreadonme thanks for the applause you gave me. I didn't know I could send a UTU back. I think you Mods might receive a lot more after this thread.

Regards Midicon

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wait wait wait.

You're telling me, that we can APPLAUD members, and not just smack them down?

Huh. Learn something new every day.

edit on 10/11/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
I have honestly gone months without checking my messages =(

*THAT* is whole other thread that could go five pages.

Ya peeps - check your messages. LOL!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thank you mods, I too was afraid to respond,

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have thanked every mod for every applause that I have received, just as I would thank any person who would pay me a compliment in real life.

They don't have to do it, and when they do, it's an act of kindness that deserves a thank you.

ATS has the best MODS of any website. YOU ROCK and deserve the recognition yourselves.

Thank you for all you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join