It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIH: "We May Have to Vaccinate Whole Countries to Stop Ebola Outbreak"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

Is already various trial vaccines, one already successful on humans.

Japan and Russia already have vaccines to be use in humans.

But the greed of the US big pharma backed by the government is keeping the vaccines from reaching the areas in the world that could be of help because is not money to make in poor countries.

But if US get ebola and a pandemic then is money to be made.

Is as usual an agenda.

DOD already is testing one of the 3 vaccines in DOD personnel in Africa, or you have not read of the 3000 Military personnel that are deployed in Liberia.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
Big Pharma wants to make that Ebola money! They will surely roll out some heavy pro vaccination propaganda ahead of time and make the sheeple feel like they have to have it. If that fails then it will probably be government mandated mandatory vaccinations for the greater good!

What practical use does that Judge in your profile have? And I agree with your post. *
Fire

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: jude11

Dear jude11,

Sure thing, I'd be happy to. First, lets try the Dun and Bradstreet question. Time for our "go to" source, Wiki.

Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. (NYSE: DNB) is an American public company headquartered in Short Hills, a community in Millburn, New Jersey, USA that provides commercial data to businesses on credit history, business-to-business sales and marketing, counterparty risk exposure, supply chain management, lead scoring and social identity matching.

Often referred to as D&B, the company’s database contains information on more than 235 million companies across 200 countries worldwide. Dun & Bradstreet has been listed on the Fortune 500 and was one of the first companies to be publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange.

OK, what about "CDC?"

Copper Development Corporation (“CDC”) has announced that it is suspending drilling at Basay to facilitate more extensive analysis and study the results and geology of the deposit.

This is a standard procedure in major drilling programmes and, with 71 holes completed for 34,002m of drilling, this can only be described as a substantial project, which remains open at depth and along strike.

We emphasise that this decision was NOT taken because CDC is running out of money. Our modelling indicated it will have about $14M of cash on hand at the end of 2012 and no need to borrow or raise additional capital this year.

www.stockmarketsreview.com...

BUT, I MADE A MISTAKE. It isn't traded on the New York Stock Exchange, but the London Stock Exchange, sorry.

It seemed to me that it would help if I looked up the symbols on every stock exchange, just in case there was another CDC. I went to the Yahoo Finance stock symbol "looker upper," and found this:

CDC Compass EMP US EQ Inc 100 EnhVol Wtd ETF
CDCO Comdisco Holding Company, Inc.
CDC.V Cadillac Ventures Inc.
CDCTF GOLDCREST Co., Ltd.
CDCRX Copeland Risk Managed Dividend
CDCOR COMDISCO HLDG RTS
CDCH Cerro Dorado, Inc.
CDC.MI CDC POINT SpA
CDC.SG ASTUR GOLD
CDCZF Copper Development Corporation
CDCS CDC SOFTWARE ADS
CDC.L COPPER DEVELOP
CDCUF Controladora Comercial Mexicana
CDC.F ASTUR GOLD

Well of course, that Compass thingy looks interesting, as it's the only "CDC" without "add ons." Sticking with Yahoo Finance, I found this.

Compass EMP Funds, the Tennessee-based registered investment advisor and index developer, makes its first foray into exchange traded funds sponsorship today with the introduction of three alternatively-weighted ETFs.

finance.yahoo.com...

And when you go to the CDC website, you'll find they have a .gov site and control by other government agencies.

I think I'm going to stick with the "pulling your leg" claim. Especially since that's one of the things that your website DIDN'T footnote or reference anywhere.

With respect,
Charles1952

No disrespect to the OP but I do not see why people keep commenting after you pointed this fact out. Now the thread needs to take a turn towards facts. But people will keep running with it. I think fear mongering is maybe 25% .gov and 75% people who even after facts come out, still run with the original story.
Fire

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Kinda like Zimmerman and Brown. Lets burn chit down anyway why not.
Fire

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

No I understand is just making an additional statement, that all, sorry if I sound it different.

Also I am one of those that stay away from vaccines as much as I can.

But when it comes to killer diseases like ebola, even I will consider a vaccine, only if the ebola becomes wide spread, to the point that is either vaccination or death by sickness.

But if ebola stays as isolated cases, I will wait until the vaccine has been on going for a while to see the side effects.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Makes no sense as my understanding is there is no vaccine

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
An interesting tidbit:

Ebola outbreak: 1st human trials of Canadian vaccine start in U.S.

The first human clinical trials of a Canadian-developed Ebola vaccine, VSV-EBOV, begin in Maryland today to assess the vaccine's safety and determine the appropriate dosage to fight the virus that has killed more than 4,000 people, largely in West Africa, Health Minister Rona Ambrose has announced.The first human clinical trials of a Canadian-developed Ebola vaccine, VSV-EBOV, begin in Maryland today to assess the vaccine's safety and determine the appropriate dosage to fight the virus that has killed more than 4,000 people, largely in West Africa, Health Minister Rona Ambrose has announced.
The vaccine, which was developed by scientists at the Public Health Agency of Canada's National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg, will be tested on 20 healthy volunteers at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Silver Spring, Md.The vaccine, which was developed by scientists at the Public Health Agency of Canada's National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg, will be tested on 20 healthy volunteers at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Silver Spring, Md.

The Canadian government owns the intellectual property rights to the vaccine but has licensed the rights to a small U.S. biotech company called NewLink Genetics through its wholly owned subsidiary, BioProtection Systems, the public agency said.

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 13-10-2014 by drwill because: missing text

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if some secret group within big pharma created Ebola to begin with. The government manufactures wars for profit, why not manufacture disease for profit?

Wolves and Sheeple
edit on 20-10-2014 by Wolvesandsheeple because: Extreme typing skills

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

Governments and NGOs like universitie regularly patent generic information like viruses. They do this to keep the knowledge in the public domain so other scientists can work on it, this is known as 'defensive patenting'.
If private for profit companies get the patent first then other researchers have to pay huge amounts of money to conduct their own research, develop tests and vaccines or cures.
Researchers in Canada have been victim to this in the past with research on breast cancer, the company Myriad genetics shut them down through the court systems because they owned a patent and never paid licensing fees. I think the Canadian government stepped in and bailed the researchers out, but its a serious problem in medical research.
In a perfect world i would never want things like this patented but I'd rather a government or university own the patent and charge $10 for licensing than a private company charge $10000s

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join