It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Scare Prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Too soon? Personally, if someone did that around me i'd be a bit irritated and scared. But after finding out it was a prank, i would smile and french kiss the person.....

The guys intentions are to make people laugh I believe, unfortunately no one was smiling in this case.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's all fun and games until someone calls the police and informs them of a possible Ebola case.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't think it's funny. It will be real soon enough.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I always see these prank videos, this one being one of the worst.

Im all for a good laugh, but as soon as I found out this person was playing a prank, Im likely going to jail for taking a lousville slugger to him.

Im not a violent person, but that guy deserves a beating.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Its like that guy who made a joke on a plane recently.

This guy needs to be fined massively. That's like when my friends thought it was funny to kidnap this girl for her birthday. It's not. Actual word jokes are whatever. A stand up can say whatever he wants IMO. But when you actually act it out in an elaborate prank it's not funny at all.

Anyone who finds this funny should try the classic fake gun pranks. I bet the people at your local school or bank will find it hilarious.
edit on 10-10-2014 by tavi45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Now you know where the saying "avoid him like he had the plague" originates.

Although it is funny to watch, mainly because we know it's a joke, that's a psychological mind **** to do to some unsuspecting group of people. I wouldn't recommend it because next time this guy might meet a gun.

edit on 10-10-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

It's in poor taste imo and very dangerous. The people in the video were quite calm compared to how they could've acted. As Restricted said above, it will happen eventually and I hope people won't think of this prank and not take it seriously.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
There is so much potential in making this 'prank' hilarious, but after watching this video again, i realize this was a very weak attempt.

"Hey i got ebola, i'm gonna follow you around and ask you for help....".... lame.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I would not have reacted as calmly as them people did i think it is way to soon for pranks like this and its stupid because what happens when or if it really happens- people wont know whether to take it seriously or not.and as if any person that is being tested would be allowed in public anyway!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It's a good way to scare of would-be attackers.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
It's a good way to scare of would-be attackers.

Ha! Wow, good point. Although anyone 'attacking' may not give a damn about their life, and much less yours. Assuming they're attacking for no good reason.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

isn't ebola only transmitted by body fluids?
blood
vomit
urine
feces
saliva (contact directly with infected person)

a sneeze, tear drop, or sweat doesn't spread the disease. am i right?

new topics

top topics

join