It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emirates chief Tim Clark reveals suspicions over true fate of missing flight MH370

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have not read much of the info regarding the scenarios that have been considered as possibilities. But I am assuming that they have considered that after the pilot ascended to an excessively high altitude and killed the passengers from lack of oxygen. That they ( assuming more than one participant) may have disposed of the bodies by stripping them of clothing and possibly tying some form of weight to them and then jettison them out the door. How much further could the plane fly ?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

No civilian airliner have ever been remote controllable, period.

When and if that happens you're gonna read about it in every newspaper all over, not just on conspiracy websites.

And btw:

and enable air traffic controllers to take over a distressed aircraft and land it by remote control.

ATC don't fly airplanes, pilots do.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ivar_Karlsen

When and if that happens you're gonna read about it in every newspaper all over, not just on conspiracy websites.

And btw:

and enable air traffic controllers to take over a distressed aircraft and land it by remote control.

Boeing Wins Patent on Uninterruptible Autopilot System

Boeing is, of course, not the first autopilot technology in existence, but this one has been designed with counterterrorism first and foremost in mind. Not only is it ‘uninterruptible’ — so that even a tortured pilot cannot turn it off — but it can be activated remotely via radio or satellite by government agencies.”

lots of people have cars but do not have a clue how the engine works or even how to change a tyre

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Out of all the theories going around about what happened, I do agree that the external hijacking of the fly by wire system due to the motivations around the semiconductor staff does presents the strongest case. As a CEO with some, but limited resources it would be my first line of investigation.

As for how to prevent a similar situation from occurring, when there is a large number of staff from some high tech firm all on the same plane, keep a close eye and heads up all the way.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

i was reading a old thread here on ats about Mh370 and it said that in 1985 in Japan a plane crashed just after take off with 17 members of a tron computing system that was a game changer

this might have been about money or someone lost a missile doing a exercise

it stinks either way

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The Airline manager makes some great points your missing

The most important being, pilots are not trained on how to disable the tracking systems.

Disabling it is no simple thing and our pilots are not trained to do so. But on flight MH 370, this thing was somehow disabled, to the degree that the ground tracking capability was eliminated.

If he was suicidal why go to the trouble of disabling both tracking mechanisms?
If it did crash in the ocean accidentally, again why were both tracking systems disabled?

the obvious conclusion is that this plan was taken control of by someone with enough technological ability as to make it invisible on radar and tracking.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Looking at this matter as well I have come across some companies with policies where they do not all travel together just in case of some event like this, either targeted or accidental.

With the current state of electronic warfare, all of the radar information is highly questionable as well. Looking at the capabilities of the Joint Strike Fighters, that alone could of masked MH370 from radar and then fooled the ground radar stations that the plane when somewhere else. Satellite visual data is going to be more reliable, with cloud issues infrared is going to be needed as well. Even then the arms race for full spectrum dominance is going to make it tough on the airline industry if some well resourced rouge wants to play games.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Did anyone ever hear what came of that oil rig worker that reported seeing a plane on fire falling from the sky at the same time of the planes disappearance and in the same location?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Heartisblack

That doesn't explain why not a single piece of the plane has washed up or been found. Air France that crashed into the Atlantic had something like 3000 pieces recovered within days.....

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

i think he got the sack pretty quick

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

i remember reading about how far advanced the chip i posted earlier was , they said it would put any one years ahead in the arms race , and with the team all gone it belongs to a few who can earn big bucks on it

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If it was just the patent issue as motivation, people have died for less. If they wanted the team dead then why not just blow the plane up and make it all official? With Mores law still running around I would not be surprised if the team is still working away on the next version, in some deep dark hole with a gun to their head.

Maybe they are all dead and all this mystery just compounds the confusion and uncertainty. Personally if I went to all the trouble to make a plane disappear then I would try to capitalize on the investment as much as I could.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Take it with a grain of salt, but Dick Gregory has been saying since the plane went missing that it was grounded and they took some top Texas Instrument engineers off the plane.

That plane never crashed. I'm willing to bet you some Clandestine government officials got that badboy and forced landed it on a private island and broke the plane down.

Didn't America just "scrap" some planes, wasting $$$$$$$$$$$$$? I'm willing to be you the scraps being burned down may given them a window to get rid of the plane pieces.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heartisblack
Personally, I believe it was a suicidal pilot who drove his plane into the water. I really doubt it was terrorism, I just think he was a bit off and decided to take a group of people with him, regardless if they wanted to go or not.
Flag for you, OP.

it's more likely that some person made a wheels up water landing. crashing into the water would have left a debris that would have been spotted by this time.

a water landing would allow the plane to sink intact to the bottom of the ocean without a trace.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ivar_Karlsen

And btw:

actually they have flown commercial planes by remote control

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigx001--->actually they have flown commercial planes by remote control

Completly different story.
The people controlling the plane was located a couple of miles ago with the plane in sight all the time.

In fact, the systems must be tested and demonstrated as tamper proof, that's requirements for certification
for all

safety critical systems

onboard transport category airplanes.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bigx001
Water landing for a Boeing in open ocean is not possible without breaking apart, waves with their amplitude and gaps don't allow it (the gaps are not stable for landing of planes of that size and at speed, specially because they don't have proper equipment for it, and again don't forget size of the plane and weight)

in a big open river... maybe... but also it takes specially skills to do it... and most important, we didn't ear the pilot say anything about that... only silence... so it was abrupt or planned ..

if abrupt ... crash and debris .. if not ... his still "out there".
edit on 11/10/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

you land parallel to the waves not perpendicular and it is possible to do so with the plane not breaking apart. the stall speed is somewhere around 120 kts with full flaps and nothing else extended and remember it didn't have any fuel so that weight is out of the equation.

otherwise where is the debris

a water landing is not out of the question, especially if you practice in a simulator
edit on 11-10-2014 by bigx001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

And other than the patent, there isn't a shred of evidence that it exists.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There is no cover-up of a crash.

Simply because there are PRIVATE (as well as Chinese, Russian etc.) satellite companies where a crash, debris etc. at some point would be discovered on images. The idea that "they" secretly cleaned up a 777 crash site is absurd. It's simply NOT possible to keep this a secret.
edit on 10/11/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join