It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it all the stupid (SNIP) are in the wrong jobs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yesterday I tried to open a bank account and was told in the bank that they no longer did that any more and that I would need to go to the web site. This is proof of a stupid person who somewhere wants to stop people from opening accounts in banking branches!!!! I went to the website only to find that it didnt work. I went on skype today only to find that some other software that I need to use for work has screwed it up: the software is a useless piece of #. I tried to use internal software of a site and this too slow. This isn't just one day and I jave found this wherever I use it, and whenever. I get automated calls for things that I don't want and have told them I don't want and I still get the calls.

Why is it that whenever a person in some jobs are asked to do something they tell you to go to the website: which is designed by a brain dead banana and doesn't work, or they tell you that this can be done at the website and the website doesnt even do it: they don't even know what is on their own website. Obviously by any normal measure these people are deficient, they are morons. But surely there has tro be better things for these morons to do, why are they always placed in jobs that requires them to do something?

There is plenty of rubbish that needs picked up, shoes that need polishing so why put them into banks and website development and every call centre in the world? I am just so worn out I now wonder why all the crazies that go on a killing spree kill the wrong people, don't kill people becasue of race just get rid of all the moron who decided that my local branch can't open accounts anymore, or the moron who works in a bank and can't open a business account. Banks are for people to open up accounts.

Surely it isnt too late, they must be something we can do, get them to meditate or run or something and then they won't be stupid anymore, or give them special cards or just restock everyhuman resources department in the world: these people hire the morons in the first place.
Is it too late to fire them all. In the end we all just complained that things were bad but didn't do anything, have we left it too late?
edit on 10/10/2014 by semperfortis because: Removed Vulgarity

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Its pretty simple, really: the more automated businesses become, the lower their overhead gets.

Its simple economics.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Yes but there was people standing around in the bank with nothing to do who should have open the account. This also doesn't explain why when you ask a question you get told the website does this and get directed there and the website doesn't do this and so you go back and the person tells you that in that case you can't do that. Or why so much websites of large companies don't work. No there are still people employed it is just that the companies don't trust these people do do what they used do: they have hired morons: and so they tell them to direct you to a website and the people that have the only job of directing people to a website don't even know what it can do and can't do and are unable to answer any request that means they have to do something. No this isn't automation, this is stupidity and these people should be doing things that they can do like polish shoes or pick up litter.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Due to advances in medicine and legislation that protects the stupid, Father Darwin is rarely allowed to do his job with the efficacy he once had. Simple, really.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

Nowadays the stupid are allowed to breed. They're supported no matter what. We've created the conditions for morons to enter cushy positions where they end up ruining it for the rest of us.

From the DMV to college professors, the ignorant, easily-herded people are always there to jab a stick into the spokes.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: werewolf99

Yes but there was people standing around in the bank with nothing to do who should have open the account.
This relies on the assumption that it is within their job description to open accounts. Just because they werent busy, does not mean they are stupid and lazy-its highly likely they arent ALLOWED to do it.

This also doesn't explain why when you ask a question you get told the website does this and get directed there and the website doesn't do this and so you go back and the person tells you that in that case you can't do that.

Again, I fail to see how this makes the employee stupid. They hardly designed the website. They simply follow company directives.

Or why so much websites of large companies don't work.
Not really sure what you're referring to here. Did you know that something like 80% of all computer issues are user error related?

. No there are still people employed it is just that the companies don't trust these people do do what they used do: they have hired morons:
Nothing you are saying says that the employees are morons. You are whining about things that take place at the company level, and then blaming it on the individual employees.

Kind of silly, really.

and so they tell them to direct you to a website and the people that have the only job of directing people to a website
This is part of the assimilation process. They cant just one day roll out the website and expect everyone to start using it on their own.

Again, this is very basic stuff.

don't even know what it can do and can't do and are unable to answer any request that means they have to do something.
I dunno, I sure seem to have plenty of good experiences in the retail world. And some bad. Perhaps it has something to do with the way you interact with them.

No this isn't automation, this is stupidity and these people should be doing things that they can do like polish shoes or pick up litter.
Youve yet to provide a single thing that shows the employees as stupid. YOUR grammar, however...

This really ought to be in the rant section.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well, if you want to start a bank account, find a bank that will have a real person help you get it started. The banks here still do that. Soon nobody will be working anymore if they do away with jobs. Who is going to pay the taxes, who is going to need banks? Ninety nine percent of the citizens will be living in broken down shacks. It is only a matter of time till the upper middle class looses all of their income since there is nobody to buy what they sell or needing their services. Even government contractors will be out of work, unless they want to work for free since the government will have no money.

top topics

join