It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing movement in UK Britain first, any opinions out there.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have to agree with all of that with the exeption of the last sentance.

Also True brit your coments are huge, well structured and quick, I can only imagine that your typing skills are exeptional and your inteligence does not match the long haired drinker in your avitar.
a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I don't know about type speed. I am using an iPad, although I always use the delete key rather than allowing the auto complete to correct my typos! As for the structure of what I said, I am very much against government waste, since I am of the opinion that certain people and projects benefit from this wastage, that there is something behind it all that is just out of reach. They do so at the expense of the future of my people, that is, all the people of Britain, no matter from where they may have come originally.

And not just their future either. My family and I have never been folk of means, and when we were forced to sell our crappy house, a house which almost killed us a few times (loooong story), we had to start a business with the money, otherwise we would have been left to rot, paying exorbitant rents with no realistic method of gaining anything back. The locksmithing business we started has been going for more than ten years, and the shop we work out of now has been our base of operations for nearly ten years,but we started it at a bad time, just before the period when the government were handing out bailouts to the banks, and screwing everyone else. This hit us hard, with trade dropping off and our local suppliers, some of which had been operating for sixty years, going to the wall as well.

How we aren't a defunct company right now, is purely down to a combination of my mothers ability to pull some sort of magic out of her arse in terms of getting the right loans at the right time despite the odds, and us managing to pull in enough work to survive, but that is all we have ever done.

Our family has caught the thin end of the wedge so many times due to factors which root back to government waste, that it is a wonder I have any sanity left, although that point is arguable in and of itself. It is however, something I feel strongly about. Properly funded schools in my child hood, would have allowed teachers and governors to expel the dangerous psychopaths in the schools, and promote healthy learning environments. Instead, I learned self defence rather than mathematics and English literature. I had to teach myself the things I needed to know, by independent research at home.

I had to re-sit my GCSEs, because despite being capable, there is only so much attention one can pay to a teacher, when a knife in the back is a possibility. One year in a half way stable learning environment at the college I retook the GCSE program in, saw me actually pass four subjects with a C, and I think I would have done better if I had not been so damned TIRED from the preceding, harrowing years at primary and secondary school.

Money being vanished out from under the noses of the population, is the biggest and least discussed problem affecting this country, and yet no one seems to want to address them. It is my belief that all the partisan political waffle, all the hate based media driven organisations and social stigmas, help obfuscate this situation, and I really wish, hope, pray, that at some point people actually take notice of the real cancer that eats our nation piece by piece, because I would hate to think that a generation of British citizens will wake up one day to find that even the pretence of democracy has evaporated, leaving slavery, and I am afraid that the situation prevailing at the moment, is a damned good foundation for such a thing.

A divided population cannot confront these issues, and so we must put aside the petty differences that force our attention away from threats like this, and meet them head on.

edit on 10-10-2014 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removal

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Another post that proves we need a 5* button!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I FULLLLY SUPPORT BRITAIN FIRST or whatever it takes to stand up to the countries Usurpers! I have just seen my first video over at GB and think the world of their bravery, and Patriotic and Dangerous position.

Here is the video that makes me hope that when the take overs get too much here in The States, we have brave Patriots who will stand and protect us too. They are calling attention to this take over, they are slapping the asses of those who are hiding their heads in the sand to avoid the reality which is about to consume their entire way of life.

When I think of going on vacation/holiday to London England to Britain, it is their culture I seek and not a dangerous barbaric, middle eastern country. My blood boils when I see time running out on peacefully taking my children to Britain to look up old relatives, enjoy the land of our forefathers.

www.theblaze.com... source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%201-25-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

They urinate on the memories of our nations greatest heroes.

Your support for them not withstanding, they are my enemy, not my champion. They are fighting for a country which does not exist, for a union flag with a swastika in the centre of it, and I would burn this place to the ground before I ever allowed such filth to claim it.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think them using lee rigbys image in their promotional material is disgusting especially after the rigby family has asked for their sons image not to be associated with the group on numerous occasions , but I sense the daily drip of anti immigrant sentiment on this site every day, but I'm a PC bleeding heart liberal, so hardly going to surprise anyone with my opinion.
edit on 25-1-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

HUm, and the radical islamics dont bother you? I mean, if I come to your hometown I am hoping for a good beer and some fish and chips not Halal and rape. Do you suppose a rainbow colored hijab would protect me or would the lack of black earn me a stoning?

Admittedly I do not think running through little Islam with a big white cross is showing respect for freedom, but then it does instigate discussion. So are the locals so whipped that you would allow a complete and total takeover by radicals rather than cause a stir or risk being politically correct?

Its sick what is happening and any action is better than laying down until you no longer exist.
edit on am131amTue, 26 Jan 2016 11:04:35 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Being unwilling to join a fascist group does not mean that one has laid down and is prepared to fade away. All it means is that one has a realistic understanding of two very important things. First of all, there are not any Sharia zones, either official, or unofficial, where a person can be assaulted for not complying with a culture not their own, and the police do nothing. They simply do not exist. There are those who say otherwise, and to a man, the people saying that are a bunch of closet jackboot cases who just want the excuse to bash someone over the head for being different than them. I have no time for that sort of scum, from either side.

If I could ship off all the idiots who think there are zones like this in the country, on a boat, with all the actual radicals in the country on it as well, and then have the navy blow it out of the water with the loss of all hands, I would solve both the right wing white supremacy problem, and the radical religious zealot issue, on the same day with the same rack of ammunition, and would be a happy lad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join