It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You only know.... because....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well let's make this short and sweet. You only know because you went back in time through memory and told yourself. Here is how that works remember when you first realized that you could use a stick for this or that. Later on when your 40 yrs old you'll be doing something different but very similar to. And you and your mind will say consciously and or subconsciously yeah I remember when I was a kid a figured that out.

Well when you was a kid and figured that out it was only because your future self remembered you doing it. Therefore you have no one but to blame but yourself.

This is creationism because the universe works the same way. We who pay attention to science enough to know it was a big bang and everything came after until the big crunch.

See we can prove the big crunch here. The big bang is a star igniting. The big crunch is an implosion and gravity bomb into a black hole. IE Star Dust Dimension.

So in this light we can say that everytime a supreme conscious mind imagines a big bang and a big crunch or observes it in a documentary that the universe is programming itself 14.5 billion years later to act as it did int he beginning.

Need I say more?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

As someone who pays attention to science, I have no idea what you are saying here.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think she means the big bang happened because we know that is how fire ignites. And how lightning splits atoms. Ie the Sun is a plasma ball.

And I believe she is saying that the big crunch represents the implosion/supernova of a star creating a black hole.

Therefore the night sky is black because we currently being wormholed through a black all the while oberserving a completely functional universe.

So we must be located at the eye of the storm.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

That's odd, because the big bang wasn't an explosion.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What I'm saying is that because every atom and cell has a nucleus including those fasons or w/e you call them in the quantum world. Like a light ray and pixel.

Each beam of light and including yourself is tightly condensed light pixels. Well just one pixel has enough info to create you.

So each pixel being a universe this means that the universe having a nucleus brain programmed itself into creation because it remember when it was older how it began.

You know exactly what a baby does int he womb but you can't remember doing it.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Because when we are that small and up until about one year of age.
It takes that long for our brains to develop long term memory.
Pity really I wish I could remember being in me mums womb.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I'm sure it was a dream!

Better being a pupil though that way you control what you see.

And you know you dream your life before your born. So your life is just your subconscious memory of the dream!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

As someone who pays attention to science, I have no idea what you are saying here.

If i perform a moon salutation and the whole time i envision the moon. I have just then connected and communicated to an alien planetary body.

therefore creating observation and programming.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

When I was about 5 I told my play school teacher that life was just a dream and my real life happens when I was asleep.
I dunno why but she told my mum and they all thought I was odd.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"If i perform a moon salutation and the whole time i envision the moon. I have just then connected and communicated to an alien planetary body in my own mind."

There, fixed it for you.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9
Well let's make this short and sweet. You only know because you went back in time through memory and told yourself. Here is how that works remember when you first realized that you could use a stick for this or that. Later on when your 40 yrs old you'll be doing something different but very similar to. And you and your mind will say consciously and or subconsciously yeah I remember when I was a kid a figured that out.

Well when you was a kid and figured that out it was only because your future self remembered you doing it. Therefore you have no one but to blame but yourself.

What about the times I got things wrong when I was a kid? why didn't future me remember doing it and solve the problem?

or something

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ehh I'am apart of the same creation and universe though. That Tiger in India might just be on tv and I'm watching. But if I have no connection to it then I can't see it.

so it could be all one mind I dunno I'm just an artist...

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I like your soul I can tell you are a decent person.
Sweetness and light
Even though mostly it goes right over my head lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Older you must subconsciously admit that that was the only way you needed to learn that lesson because that really helped you mature.

Getting it handed to you doesn't mature the fruit.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: metalholic
a reply to: Prezbo369

Older you must subconsciously admit that that was the only way you needed to learn that lesson because that really helped you mature.

Getting it handed to you doesn't mature the fruit.

My subconscious knew about this x-men style time travel all along?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
kk if there is a big bang, What replenishes all the mass lost to entropy?

IF space was empty, Where did this energy come from? If it costs more energy to take up suface area and distance than what existed prior to expanding. IS our univese the first universe to expand or the second? Cuz i can't imagine such a universe working on a theory like this existing for very long.

Since mass = energy times squared e=mc2 that means when energy expands it takes up surface area and squares itself. Well this is done energy is lost to entropy.

Therefore a universe with such a mechanism as this would burn out because likewise entropy exists.

Also how does an object get so large it can break the laws of resistance, Meaning it defies the need of stability with being 100% stable which is impossible.

Mass is government by magnetic force and magnetic force is not infinite. If it was. The universe would be a giant ball with no empty space end of story. But it's not, Because all mass has a collapsing point where the atoms cannot hold structure because of outside or internal pressures.

And supreme consiousness knows that the universe is eternal.

Saying it ever had a begining is a pretty ballsy claim that requires evidence.

Do you have any?
edit on 10-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Light isn't pixelated. Light is a type of wave.

link   

That isn't very scientific at all...

link   

So what precipitated the "Big Bang"? What came before? How did it get there?

I am curious because I don't have all the answers...yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

So what precipitated the "Big Bang"? What came before? How did it get there?

I am curious because I don't have all the answers...yet.

Gonna try to answer previous posts with yours.

Before the big bang there was completely nothing but a tiny hole that even a quantum collider could not see.

It ripped wide open and began collecting mass. The reason it didn't pour through like alight meaning just keep on going as a plasma beam was because once the space fabric was opened alot more to allow this sudden burst of light to manipulate this nothingness.

It created a black hole that worm holed back to where the other end of the quantum hole was. Creating gravity to sustain a core and create a planetary body we know as stars.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join