It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give ISIS their state...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Yes bring about the bombocracy and wipe these fools from my planet.

"Your planet", lol. If thats all you got, you are worse than them.

"Kill em all, let god sort em out"?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

as if i was referring to the me owning the planet....

Yes, some people deserve to die and ISIS is a good example.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

AND stop saying I'm worse then ISIS. WTF! you really need to see their propaganda videos where the praise the beheading of children, behead innocent aide workers, put heads on spike, watch a guy bleed out yelling ALLAH AKBAR! and then finally killing him with a blunt SMALL knife.

I'M THE SAME AS ISIS? Please educate yourself before you start believing your garbage rhetoric!

Live by the sword, Die by the sword or in their case a small, blunt knife

edit on 14-10-2014 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

What? I can't hear you for the sound of all their bombs dropping on our country!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Give ISIS death. They are worse than the government there now. They kill if you don't no agree with their agenda or ideology. Any country that does this is wrong. If it's not about the human race coming together for a common goal, we're screwed as a whole. They have no respect for the people and only driven by hate. Well if they want to live that way, show them how the game is played.

Convert or die. I say that must end. Everywhere!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So I assume you're from the middle east? I would be celebrating any bomb taking out those scum or are you an ISIS sympathizer?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Oh, you again. I already said, I'm anti war, not anti west.

Its very American to be anti war.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Who said I wasn't anti war? Is ISIS anti war or do we have a diplomatic solution?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Who said I wasn't anti war?

Errm… you did. Top of page…

Yes bring about the bombocracy and wipe these fools from my planet.

s ISIS anti war or do we have a diplomatic solution?

I see. Nobody is allowed to shoot back, is that it?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They have you guys hook line and sinker with the Isis propaganda.

I guess if Saudi a we're in North Korea we'd be reading threads on those atrocities and beating the war drums for North Korea wouldn't we

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You know... We didn't really start having problems with the middle east until we went there are started telling them how to run things. Maybe if we mind our own damn business they'd leave us alone. We pretty much asked for this crap to happen.

All we can do is get out of there. Give help to the people who need it to keep them from joining ISIS and let them work it all out. They aren't listening to us anymore, so stop trying to make them.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It not really propaganda when they take videos and post them on the internet. Ya know other people other than the west are actually capable of some horrible stuff too.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yes, I very much supportive of a war against ISIS. I saw the videos as should you. I believe war is needed to stop the killing of innocents against radical thinking people. No one will save the Kurds or other minority from genocide unless the the world comes together and says you have no place among peace thinking peoples.

NO! i don't want the west on the ground in the middle east I want middle eastern people to finally say enough we're taking back our countries from you crazy murderous people who kill in the name of ISLAM.

I don't praise the west nor should you praise ISIS as defenders because they are obviously raiding, raping, pillaging, murdering and video tape it

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Oh god whatever a video on the internet, it could be a blue screen for all you really know.

This same exact crap has been going on in the middle east for decades.

You are uninformed and falling for the propaganda so we can secure our energy assets in Saudi arabi and the rest of the Middle East.

# we should have given the Jews a plot of land with oil on it.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Ok then let's go to Africa, Mexico, North Korea, and who the hell knows where else we need to go.

North Korea is far worse then Isis. The Congo is still bad news and South Africa is getting worse. Mexico is still in shambles and America has half it's damn population in jail!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

We're in all of those countries and no those video are not fake you obviously haven't seen them, nor do i recommend it. I want the middle east to help these people with the west helping

I don't want anymore people slaughtered ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! and turning the other way is not the answer.

7.2 million people are in jail in the US of a population of 300 million, not defending it but yea.... exaggerating is never a good way to make a point

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join