It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give ISIS their state...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Although it appears that they are being left pretty much alone with only a token resistencce to their actions - which seems weird to me but makes them the ideal smoke screne for other things possibly going on at the moment, I cannot agree to the idea of giving these nutters a state.

Were they to have a state do you think they would stay within it?

Also should these murders and rapists etc etc be rewarded for their behaviour which I think the whole world seems too darn silent on. You cannot have an army of undisciplined men rampaging through the land raping, mujrdering and stealing they are taking us back to the dark ages - are we civilised or not - they clearly are not. Again, do you reward them I darn well hope not. You punish each and every one of them hard to ensure it won't happen again.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Actually I'm advocating for boots on the ground...

I think they should be sent back to the dirt from whence they came!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: intrptr

Next you will tell me a dull knife is more dangerous than a 2000 pound bomb.

Archduke Franz Ferdinand was killed with one bullet to the jugular, resulting in World War I with over 37 million deaths [Both military and civilian casualties]

Nice. And The last four American presidents have all begun bombing campaigns in Iraq.

Maybe we should try dull knives?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Next you will tell us dull knives is actually a thing and that 2 thousand pound bombs are more lethal than thousands of armed militants. You know because one bomb can do allot of damage, but once it s done being used on the military target it was dropped on thats it. While a person whom you indoctrinate to round up women children and the elderly to be brutalized in front of young men so they join the militants will carry on that stigma for generations.

You are pretty cocky. You would say that our US bombs are so much worse than freaking terror squads. WHY? I know why but that has to do more with you rather than the subject at hand. What ever the reason it makes baseless liberalism support genocidal killers in the name of multiculturalism while making baseless liberals lose their # over people being called the right pronoun due to sexual preference.

Its absurd. If you are giving no quarter to intolerance then how about you start with the people carrying out honor killings, brutalizing people and generally doing everything that is counter libertarian?

But no, lets crap on the west because its so cool to, and defend freaking monsters so we sound hip while we search for wit to make tyrant murderers sound like freaking super heroes doing the right thing.

But you have the dull knife thing going so good for you. That is not as dangerous as a machete above someones neck (no that never happened) or an AK47 with a bayonet in someones eye(no that never happened too), or a combat knife cutting fingers, or an IED blowing up kids playing football. (never happened.)....or fists raised in intolerance. (They are happy righteous protesters for nonviolence).....

You are more dangerous than a butter knife. ISIS should thank you.

EDIT TO ADD:
YOU are so lucky the T&C prevent me from posting gore. I would SHOW you the damn videos of ISIS and compare the amount of psychological damage from an hour of ISIS videos compared to an hour of US Bomb aftermath.

Your puke and gag reflex would tell you what is worse.

edit on 10 12 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

But no lets crap on the west because its so cool to,

I'm anti war, not anti west. Try again.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
ISIS is counting on people to defend them.

They would be very pleased with the on-going effort so far.

*sigh*

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I'm anti war

YET, you support a militant group enough to allow them to go unchecked ENGAGING IN WAR?

You are anti war for the wrongfulness of it, yet you dont see any merit in stopping people like this who openly decry their intent to carry out war until they are stopped or there is no one who opposes them left to fight?

This is why I say there exists baseless liberalism and that it is just as dangerous as militant tyrants.....Its has the same goals as them potentially. You people are insane.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UDrinktheKoolAid

Politicians were also responsible for the rules of engagement regarding air, land, and sea operations pertaining to the Vietnam war. Its not like the military commanders at the time were ever given a free reign to accomplish their objectives or even allowed to use all the tools at the disposal. The cold war also played its part with regards to how far America was willing to go regarding the Vietnamese war.

It's my understanding that throughout the hours of daylight American personnel did indeed dominate said conflict, but the night, the night belonged to the Vietcong. Simple fact was Americas hands were tied as to what they could realistically accomplish.

It will be the same in any ground war we commit our self to regarding ISIS, rules of engagement will dictate whats deemed acceptable, and that's why in the end ISIS will not be put down. We need to address and destroy these terrorist bastards ideologies to have an effect against them. That or be given free rein to pursue them to the ends of the Earth!
edit on 12-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

YET, you support a militant group enough to allow them to go unchecked ENGAGING IN WAR?

No i don't. You say I do. They are murderers. Murder is war on a small scale. And I don't believe in murdering back en masse to stop it. Haven't you been keeping tabs? It isn't working.

You on the other hand seem to think more murder is the only solution to some murder? Back to bombocracy.

Done with you here with this. Making false accusations, not addressing valid points is the surest definition of a troll.

Trolls believe in murder, they just excuse it by calling it war.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Murder is war on a small scale? Do you hear yourself?

Sir, there are many thousands of these "small scale" murderers under a common flag and ideology...Its not like random gang violence or something.

If it were up to you they would just continue unchecked. Thank God you are just some random, played out, token liberal on the internet. The people that ISIS kills and maims should be thankful of that much.

Troll? That is your higher intellect making a rebuttal?

I cant even believe this crap. You know what person, you win. I blame myself for arguing with an apologetic psycho.

EDIT TO ADD:
I guess bombs are just large fire crackers then too...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I think they're also pleased how people are arguing and insulting one another over them as well.

Of all the things to fight one another over, ISIS... give me a break.

Edit: I think my point was missed. Quit insulting each other over ISIS and come together against them. Everytime they divide those against them, they win.

This isn't directed toward anyone in particular. It's just a general statement.
edit on 10/12/2014 by EternalSolace because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I think they're also pleased how people are arguing and insulting one another over them as well.

Again, I'll post this quote.

"In order for evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing."
-Edward Burke

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Again, I'll post this quote.

"In order for evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing."
-Edward Burke

Not going to much into semantics but doing nothing is also doing something. Just like making no choice is making a choice. Depending on the dynamics of the situation such decisions can also lead to solving a problem.

edit on 13/10/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

No action on out part regarding ISIS would be tremendously stupid and short sighted. Any hesitation regarding these terrorist scum simply allows them more time to prepare and grow in numbers and resources as the days go by. As far as i can see the dynamics of the situation regarding these xenophobia religious extremist is plain and simple. The wish nothing more than the destruction of our societies and a return with ISIS at the helm of a 14th century world wide Islamic caliphate.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As far as I can see, I agree.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carport

you just don't understand.... they will continue to strike every nation until their Imam returns. they don't want a country, they want the world under sharia law. WE must stop them before they put another country under their brutal backwards thinking. They believe that they're the army of the end times.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Isis is a creation of the elites and they got Saudis to finance their scenario for them hoping to eventually eliminate all oppositions in the region by infecting them with the virus resulting in regime changes and economical drainage of infested countries that are supposed to cause problems in the future and to pave the road for the NWO master plan...It is so obvious and clear but some people prefer to think other wise...It is very easy to eliminate a couple of thousand people with machine guns who are only motivated by money,sex and fame...freezing their assets for example is one of the many effective ways to confront and discharge them.Using hi tech tools and weapons along with top intelegent help from CIA/MOSSAD/MI6 combined with locals cooperation and some financial help from the rich countries will take care of almost any force in the universe IF there is a will for it.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
. Probably all but a handfull ISIS soldiers are not aware they are being used.

Actually... this reminds me of the inquisition which started in the 12th century in France. The Roman Catholic Church wanted to fight heresy. When the church noticed how easy it is to cliam fortune and grab the land of the non-believers Inquisitions persisted until the mid 19th century.

The order which received the working order from the pope didn't really know better than they were doing Gods work. While the leadership in Rome used the faith .....and stupidity of the mainly dominican order as a tool to rob the fortune and land from the accused.

Something simular is happening now in the ME. This time it is not the Roman Catholic Church but .....

edit on 14/10/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Cutting heads off of people with different beliefs and eating the organs of their enemies has no place in this world let alone 2014. Yes bring about the bombocracy and wipe these fools from my planet.

You want people to close their eyes while ISIS murders without any checks? This is EXACTLY why we have NATO to stop people like this internationally. The world didn't want a war with Hitler either and you see what he did to minority groups.

I wish i could post IS murdering people on ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ISIS should be given a state

A STATE IN HELL!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join