It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the government is not worried about anything...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I keep wondering how high ranking government officials could be so carless as to what’s going on with the world. Ebola, economy, war, famine. I couldn’t wrap my head around their logic because I kept thinking well when SHTF we coming after them first so they should worry.

Then I realized they couldn’t care less what happens in the world because no matter what they have their name on some special list that gets them a spot in some secret underground bunker complete with food water and mini golf for years to come.

Hell they could even run the whole show from the bunker. Hold "press" conferences and meetings. All from the protection of hundreds of feet of concrete steel and earth. We would never be able to reach them.

While the peons of the surface world kill each other over a can of beans and warm clothes. They will be loving life underground complete with swimming pools, brothels, and whatever else they can dream up. All at the American taxpayers expense.

Kind of sucks huh..... I know I’m not on that list. But would I really want to be. Probably not.

They gotta come out sometime though.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ
Yep....but well be up on top with the dynamite and the bulldozers........well bury their greedy asses......for good....

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Anyone who runs a show would never consign themselves to bunkers. They'll probably be up here among you dealing with the situation as gracefully as they can or maybe off on some island somewhere insulated from what the rest of the world is going through. Those guys in Iron Mountain are just a facade designed to transfix your ire upon. You never put your real king on the throne. That guy is far too likely to be killed. ;p

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Their bunkers will become their tombs. I would rather die under the sky.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Hell they could even run the whole show from the bunker. All from the protection of hundreds of feet of concrete steel and earth. We would never be able to reach them. They gotta come out sometime though.

You can run but you can't hide...

The fact that they named their hiding places 'DUMBS' really says it all...

“They are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.” ~ Jeremiah16:17

Seriously, how DUMB can you get and still breath?

Anyone insane enough to touch the apple of God's eye, WILL find themselves contending with God Himself.

God shall split America with a quake 24hrs after divides Israel

"Earthquakes have been appointed by the decree of the watchers” "I hear the Spirit of the Lord speaking many more great earthquakes are going to come upon the face of this world such as the world has never seen before, not since the time of Peleg” (earthquakes divided the continents during the days of Peleg, Genesis 10:25)

Transcript from video

God is not going to sit back and let all hell break loose. If you touch the apple of His eye, you will have to contend with God Himself. When Jerusalem is divided, there will be great earthquakes in many places around the world, followed by monster tidal waves. One wave came across the Pacific Ocean. I saw a vision what is going to happen to the United States of America which leads in this separation of Jerusalem.

I saw a 3 dimensional map. A mighty angel with a drawn sword said,

“This will be the judgment upon this nation who will turn her back against God's people!”

And with that, with the sword he pierced the very center of the land and cut it asunder.

The nations that were responsible for dividing Jerusalem, God will gather them for war to destroy them. Joel 3:2 and Zech 14:3 tells us like that. Joel 3:2 NKJV

Link 1 Link 2

"So when the angel of the United States of America came and stood before me, …I tremble and quake every time I see an angel of a nation, he told me, “An awesome judgment is going to come upon America very soon.” An awesome judgment.

"My dear brothers and sisters, I tell you one more truth today. As the chief prince angel of the United States of America stood before me, he said, “Like the angels that went out to spy out Sodom and Gomorrah, a host of angels are walking the length and breadth of your country, spying out the land in a similar manner to how the two angels did (at Sodom).” Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

Decreed by the Watchers

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Well I wasn't there to see the signing but apparently Bush Jr sent his daughter Jenna down to Paraguay to finalize the purchase of like a 100,000 acres of land sitting on top of a huge aquafir back in the middle of his term. At the time I recall reading also about a little used US military base in the same region. Bush was probably turned onto the viability of a redoubt in that area by a family benefactor, the Reverend Sun Myung Moon. Moon was the self proclaimed second coming of Christ who took his followers and chose wedding partners for them and then held mass weddings around the world. His church helped fund numerous events funneling cash into many right wing causes, religious causes and the Bush family specifically.
Anyway, the Moonies also had purchased about a million acres of land sitting on a huge natural gas source in the same area. All cozy down there. Haven't heard a peep about all of that since.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hell they could even run the whole show from the bunker....
While the peons of the surface world kill each other over a can of beans and warm clothes.

If you feel trapped with your current show selection , you need too get rid of cable and upgrade too Direct TV...

edit on 10-10-2014 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join