It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot....An Alien? A story I never heard and right down the road from me!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I really like Bigfoot stories, but this one doesn't have much credibility for me from the beginning, because:
Tracer ammo is very expensive.These kids just happened to have tracer ammo?
Three kids roaming the area, without adult supervision AND rifles?!!
We're supposed to believe that three young kids had the where-with-all to load and shoot tracer rounds first, then load and shoot live rounds....?

I was a kid once(
) and I don't think that is a normal reaction for them to have had.

Past the salt, please.

edit on 50000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Not to defend the story or anything, but here in PA it is absolutely normal for kids to wonder around the woods with rifles. I know I did when I was under 10, I had a rifle and a 12 gauge to go in the woods hunting with either by myself or with my friends the same age. This is not uncommon one bit up here!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

(post by Fylgje removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Check out this thread by MirageMan regarding the Colorado Ranch with similar phenomenon to Skinwalker Ranch. There is specific mention of Bigfoot like creatures - read the whole thing - very similar with paranormal activity, etc.

Here is a quote from the OP: LINK

3. Strange "Big Foot" like creatures were seen in the woods.

4. Multiple UFO sightings occurred. One including 9 glowing disks setting down near the pond, a light flash was observed by Jim and John from the windows, simultaneously Barbara who was sitting on a couch experienced a "blow to the head” falling unconscious to the floor. She was fortunately revived in less than a minute.

There are also Bigfoot reports along with Skinwalker Ranch, but not everyone that studies the Ranch has seen them. Here is an article:
Is Utah Ranch The Strangest Place On Earth?
edit on 10-10-2014 by AboveBoard because: additional information

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

This was an interesting read! I never researched the bigfoot angle until today, never thought any truth or anything toward the stories! That skinwalker info was very interesting to say the least! Thanks for that!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

We had a bandolier of M-16 mags filled with nothing but tracer rounds in the ammo drawer at my house when I was a kid. Expensive? We got it for free from a friend of a friend. We had 30-06 blanks and tracers in a smaller quantity.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

We had a bandolier of M-16 mags filled with nothing but tracer rounds in the ammo drawer at my house when I was a kid. Expensive? We got it for free from a friend of a friend. We had 30-06 blanks and tracers in a smaller quantity.

Not only that, it wasn't anything out of the norm to have kids playing in the woods with guns....At least not in my neck of the woods, we did it all the time as young kids!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
So I heard briefly on the radio this morning on my way to work about a bigfoot sighting in Uniontown PA, which is about 20 minutes away from me. However, this reported sighting happened in 1973 and I was not born for another 10 years....So I didn't miss anything other than this story! So, onto the sighting....

Briefly, on the night of October 25, 1973, My UFO Hotline was active with UFO reports from around the state. About 10:30 P.M. that evening, I received a call from state trooper from the Uniontown barracks concerning an incident which he had just returned from investigating. One of those involved, was put on the phone for me to interview. At about 9 P.M. about 15 people observed a very large red spherical object hovering low in the sky which began to descend towards a pasture. The witness and two boys proceeded up the field and observed a white dome shaped object on the ground that illuminated the area, and was making a loud whirring sound. It was estimated at about 100 feet in diameter. They were about 250 feet from the object, and about 75 feet from a fence line. Walking along the fence line were two tall figures, 7 to 9 feet tall, covered with hair, and arms hanging down past the knees, and displaying glowing green eyes.

So what did the witnesses do? Start shooting and ask questions later....Good way to make contact if this is a real sighting....NOT

The creatures were fired upon, first tracers were shot overhead, then live ammo was used. The largest of the two creatures turned towards the other almost touching it, and at the same time the object in the field disappeared, and the sound stopped. The creatures slowly walked towards the woods. One boy had already ran home, the other two left the field, went to the farmhouse and moved the family members to a neighbor's home, and called the state police.

When the trooper arrived he and the main witness went to the site, and where the object had landed there was a glowing area, that according to the trooper was about 150 feet in diameter. He said he could read a newspaper from the amount of light that it was emitting. The farm animals refused to go into the area. The witness we talked with has always stated that before they left the field, the largest of the two creatures was seen in the woods about 10 feet from them, and he shot at it and it struck the fence that stood between them.

Later that night our team arrived in the area. Radiation levels normal, glowing area now gone, but animals still wouldn't go near the spot. Strange events began to occur during the early morning hours in this dark secluded location. A farmhouse several hundred feet from us was seen by some in the party to suddenly light up like daylight for several seconds. A bull in the field and a dog seemed unconcerned about us, and were looking into the woods.

The main witness, a rather large individual while being questioned, suddenly begins to growl, throwing his father and my assistant George Lutz towards the ground. The man ran into the field growling like an animal and emitting screams, one which was near inhuman. His own dog approaches him as to attack, then runs off whimpering. The man suddenly collapses onto the ground. Then two of my team members begin to complain that they are having trouble breathing. Suddenly the air is filled with a strong odor that can best be described as rotten eggs.

The man as he came out of what appeared to be an almost trance-like state, began talking about visions he saw about the end of the world, etc. Not knowing what could happen next we helped each other back to our vehicles. It was apparent that professional help was required in this case, and eminent psychiatrist Berthold E. Schwarz was contacted. Dr. Schwarz traveled to PA at his own expense and interviewed all of those involved including the eyewitnesses and state trooper.

There is much more detail to this case, and I spent years following the life of the principal involved. There were many para-normal events which reportedly occured in the years following this episode. And many years later in a follow up interview, an MIB event associated with the case was revealed.

Read the entire story here..

www.rense.com...

Here are a few other links on the subject..

www.wtae.com...
Above is not a direct link to the story...Just other sightings in PA with possible Bigfoot as an alien...

www.sfgate.com...

One happened in the countryside near Uniontown on Oct. 25, 1973, when witnesses saw a glowing object in the sky that landed in a pasture and two Bigfoot creatures came out of the woods.

Here is another site about bigfoot and aliens in PA...This is a lot closer to my neck of the woods.

masksofmesingw.blogspot.com...

The Chestnut Ridge area, which is Pennsylvania's Bigfoot hotspot, has seen the bulk of the UFO-related sightings. One of these was in 1975 in Jeanette. On May 19, a motorist saw a Bigfoot running quadrupedally, later rising onto two legs and running off into the forest. A UFO had been sighted in Jeanette on May 18.

Other reports of synchronous Bigfoot and UFO sightings were reported from Midland and Uniontown. In the 1974 Uniontown sighting, several individual Bigfoot creatures were seen, as was a UFO. When one Bigfoot was shot at, it disappeared into thin air. In 1975, a report from Jumonville surfaced of a Bigfoot creature which, oddly, floated rather than walked and was later enveloped by a mist. When the mist receded, the Bigfoot was gone. Could the mist have been a sort of UFO? Many of these sightings were collected and investigated by Stan Gordon.

Stan Gordon, apparently did a lot of investigation and put out the information on a lot of the PA sightings...Here is a little information about Stan..

www.bigfootlunchclub.com...

I had no clue these stories even existed until this morning, it makes me wonder if there is any truth to all of this? Do I have bigfoot/aliens in my back yard?? Maybe I will keep a more watchful eye in the future!

So, with the many sites of bigfoot possibly being an alien and many reported sightings in PA....Is there any truth to these? What say you, ATS?

Yeti is a very interesting and mysterious topic

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Thank you I'll put a star

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've supported the opinion that bonfide? bigfoot sightings were possible E.T. intelligent biological entities from outer space. Some 1977, Six MIllion Dollar Man TV episodes "The Secret of Bigfoot," had Hollywood try to cash in on the speculation that Bigfoot was/is an E.T.; though I enjoyed watching the Six Million Dollar Man Bigfoot episodes.
edit on 10-10-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 10-10-2014 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sorry I don't have links but I remember Bigfoot being linked to some missing persons threads here before. It had to do with ufo's and national parks and missing kids ect. Also I've heard of them being seen at cattle mutilations in a show recently. Once again sorry for no links but a connection might be out there. Maybe they are the muscle for bigger plans. Very cool story op.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Bigfoots and UFOs have a number of things in common, including their uncanny ability to completely vanish after a sighting.

It has been suggested that these things, along with many other paranormal things, are a kind of half-real generation of a perception or imagination.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Sounds like the people were investigating the lights, "quick grab the rifles boys". They head out, see it is definitely not normal, "Tommy go get the family and get the @#$! out of here, we will meet you at Joe's house".

It would be interesting if there was an actual police report.

What if they were hunting in the area at night, illegally using tracer rounds and someone called the police because they hit a fence nearby. Maybe the tracer rounds caused a small brush fire which sparked this cover up story?

Just saying.

<< 1    3 >>

join